Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
I have visited Ben twice now. On both occasions I was given first class treatment and advice. It was great to find someone who knows how the body works and to treat back problems without resulting to just making everything crack! I would highly recommend Ben and the Total Health Care Clinics.
Amazing. A great service. 👍
So pleased after 2 appointments with Matt at Stamford, my neck is almost back to normal! Great treatment and very professional. Many thanks
Fantastic Steve Miller fixed me again! Would not trust anyone else x
Always great help and advise.
Brilliant professional service. I have tried a number of different osteopaths over the years, and have nothing but praise for these guys.
Great session with Matt again today, he’s just brilliant. Really helping with my stiffness in my lower back and my hip/pelvis problems. He’s very knowledgeable and professional all with a great price.
My shoulder feels easier after physio from Valeria
Very friendly and professional
Very pleased how the physio has worked on me.
I have been receiving treatment for Tendonitis on my shoulder and have found the pain a lot easier to cope with and I have been confident with the deep massaging and understanding of my condition. Thank you for your help on this.
I first visited Elaine for the Epley maneouvre after suffering a severe case of vertigo: after one session my vertigo had completely cleared up. Subsequently I visit Elaine at least every other week, she has helped with my arthritic knees and sinus problems. Not only is Elaine very professional, she is warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.
Very good and very helpful
All ways there to help, at times have stayed late to accommodate
Always professional, friendly, I’ve been going to the clinic for 17 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else, Ben and his team are the best in their field 👍😀
Staff is super friendly and helpful, overall a very good experience.
I need a fair bit of treatment with my job and I have been using you for about 17 years think that says it all
Always an excellent service whichever practitioner you are booked in with. The focus is always patient centred, and treatment is discussed with you and planned according to your requirements. Throughout the pandemic, Total Health Clinic appointments have always been conducted with safety as the top priority. I have returned to Total Health Clinics over many years for different injuries and conditions because of their friendliness, efficiency, and skill, as well as the way that they aim to accommodate seeing you as soon as possible if needed.
I have always received a tremendous service, expert advice and always very friendly. Unlike other places i have been, the aim is to sort your issues out and give you advice to help you stay on top of your own fitness. If they can fix you in one session, they will. If it takes more time, they tell you how many sessions it might take. Highly recommended.
A superb place to go if you have back problems. Either to help you to recover or to stop problems before they happen.
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.74 based on 250 reviews