Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
Always easy to get an appointment. Very good treatment structure & useful exercise programs also helpful advice ongoing to help with recovery.
Really great service from David every time. David identified a long standing issue I had with my pelvis and since then I have been really pleased with ongoing results. However, the room is a little unappealing with no windows or natural light.
Knowledge staff. Easy booking process. Friendly environment.
So far very caring and professional. Hopefully will continue to end of treatment
Very positive first appointment. I have noticed an improvement in my leg and if progress continues, rating will move to 5!
he appears to know what he is talking about - admittedly he can be a bit abrupt but as long as i get treated i can put put with that
I wanted an osteopath and was offered a free 15 minutes to talk to the osteopath at Total Health so I could decide whether an appointment would benefit me. A great service.
I would recommend Total health Clinics as I found treatments very good.
Good reliable service for my back problems. Private treatment is a bit more expensive but it is worth it when they can help you treat your back problems with different techniques and guidance.
Very relaxed environment. Really wanted to get me up and running
Excellent treatment Great massage
Good
After only a couple of visits I feel more benefit than 6 months at my previous osteo.
Welcoming. Professional and highly skilled.
Very pleased with the treatment I have received
I’m only at the beginning of my treatment so hard to say but always flexible with appointments
Great team, Over the past few years I’ve needed to call upon the services of the team at Total health and they do not fail to deliver. They talk you through every step which is great.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Easy to book. Accessible. Good parking facilities. Expert advice.
I have been coming to total health for several years to see Osteopath & Acupuncturist at Spalding as I have a long term condition. I like the consistency of seeing the same practioner who understands my needs. Thank You.
Friendly staff
Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback. I shall forward your comments on to the team. Regards, Total Health Clinics
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.74 based on 250 reviews