Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
I've been diagnosed with a medial meniscus tear and following my consultant advice, I have tried first, the conservative treatment, which was not successful. The pain, standing to walk was unbearable and frustration for not be able to do sports was terrible. I start to do physiotherapy treatment with Paulo Martinelli, which kindly help me how to heal and strengthen my muscles around knee. I could not avoid the surgery, which I already done, but without Paulo’s help and preparation would not be the same. Paulo’s work was focussed to strengthen my muscles to help with the recovery and stop the inflamed area caused by the meniscus tear. I absolutely recommend him as a physiotherapist in any case needed.
After a couple of years suffering from lupus I ended up on so much pain medication and complex side effects! After 3 visits with Matt I have now reduced my meds(fog brain gone) and my mobility is back! Thank you
We saw Matt at Stamford, he "popped" my daughters' ribs back in, realigned her hips, and with a little follow-up, she's been in great shape since. He may not be a physio, but he certainly knows what he's doing, and gets straight to the cause of a problem. Thank you
I was referred to Razvan by my GP because of muscle wastage around my knee after 14 weeks of inactivity with my leg encased in plaster. I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel after his treatment and advice on how to further my recuperation. Razvan is a very professional and personable physiotherapist and in spite of the sometimes painful exercises his sessions were always an enjoyable experience.
Excellent treatment and knowledgable. Very easy to get on with, works wonders.
Thank you Andreea for working your magic again. The best physio I’ve ever seen.
I saw Daniel Collis for osteopathy. I have a rare medical condition which causes pain in my bones and joints. Daniel was great in helping dramatically reduce the intensity of the pain to a manageable level. I would highly recommend him.
Hi VH, Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent Osteopathy appointment at our Cambridge hills Road clinic. I have forwarded your comments to your Osteopath Daniel Collis. Good luck with your continued recovery Regards Total Health Clinics Cambridge
I saw Ben after I started having some issues with my back. He's helped no end and I cannot recommend Total Health highly enough. Thank you
Great job Matt, thank you. I have more movement and less pain, RESULT!!
Hi G, Many thanks for the positive feedback about your recent Sports Massage appointment with Matt. Good to hear you are in less pain and more mobile. Good luck with your continued recovery Regards Total Health Clinics
Matt is fantastic, a good listener who provided me with a quick & accurate diagnosis of the problem. Started work on that area straight away, significantly reduced the pain and improved my flexibility! Absolutely delighted. Recommended Matt to my husband who has been experiencing some neck & shoulder pain, he is happy with the results too.
Jasmine carried out an absolutely excellent deep tissue massage, dissolving all those aches and pains with strong, deep, steady strokes.
Very good service. Steve from Kings Lynn is an excellent physiotherapist and helped me a great deal in a speedy recovery.
MATT is absolutely amazing at his job!!! And such a nice friendly guy I’ve been having practor and physio for the past 4-5 months with Matt now and every time he sorts me out!!!.... I definitely recommend him to anyone he’s amazing!
Followed Matt around for several weeks between Peterborough and Stamford clinics and after initially sorting a shoulder issue, I whipped out my shopping list of other niggles ranging from a twinge from an old hamstring tear 3-years back to knee ‘click’ following a football injury suffered 18-years ago. The guy is a walking encyclopaedia and is able to explain just what the believe the problem is, to finding the right way to treat, even once dismissing a GP theory (a later MRI backed his analysis) and setting relevant exercises to conquer my abused 40-year body! Affectionately known between myself and the other half-dozen family members who also trust him as ‘Manic Matt’ alluding to the high pain threshold sometimes required to deal with some of his techniques, I know he’s the man that’ll get it sorted. No pain, no gain... and it’s only hurts for a second or two!
Initially saw Ben in Peterborough and then 2 sessions with Matt in Stamford having suffered with pain to lower back, shoulder and rib/chest area. Exceptional thorough examination to diagnose problems followed by intense therapy in realigning everything. Feeling 100% better and back to injoying all sports. Matt even showed me exercises to do on a regular basis to make sure hips stay aligned. I would have no hestitation to recommend to any of my friends and family.
Great service found Matt very professional would fully recommend his services
My daughter and son both see Matt in Stamford regularly; he is absolutely fantastic! He listened to their history before investigating the issues for himself. He is very hands on but extremely sympathetic to the pain they are in. Treatment is progressive with a combination of massage, manipulation and strengthening exercises. My daughter saw a number of surgeons for Achilles and back pain but Matt is managing to keep her playing sport where others couldn’t.
I had rotator cuff tendonitis and I'd been to a bunch of other physiotherapists previously to no avail but Matt was the first that systematically isolated the problem and gave a concrete plan for recovery. When I first came I was in pain just picking up my infant son. I now have no pain in my shoulder at all even when lifting heavy weights. Thanks so much!
I had been immobile to the point I couldn't stand upright for long enough to do even simple things, like brushing my teeth, let alone venturing out in public. I saw Matt and he figured out the main issue within 10 mins, and adjusted me, to put it right, there and then! It was pretty much pain free, and it has enabled me to leave the house, for short walks, I can do all the simple tasks I was in agony doing now, all without pain. It's incredible, after spending a fortune on physio that just kept telling me I needed to use my back more, to strengthen it, and numerous trips to the GP. Also, initially, I was given a thorough phone assessment for them to decide who would be best to treat me, and this was free of charge. 100% would recommend.
Very unprofessional arrangements at the Castle Park clinic in Cambridge. When I arrived, the reception staff did not have any mechanism for contacting the therapist and could not even tell me if the therapist was in the building. 40 minutes and 2 calls to the central team later, the therapist finally appeared. She seemed seemed stressed out and disorganised and she was not familiar with the building. Halfway through the appointment, someone else let themselves into the room. Then a group of people came into an adjoining room and had a very rowdy conversation that sounded like it was in the same room. Completely unprofessional - particularly when providing treatment that is meant to reduce stress and anxiety.
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.74 based on 249 reviews