Total Health Clinics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really good service so far, only just completed week 2!"
"Efficient and friendly"
"Great bunch of professionals who keep my body functioning the older it gets 👍😊"
"I have suffered various issues over the past few years - from lower back pain to impingement of the shoulder - and therapists at Total Health always alleviate the pain and, over several appointments, have put an end to much of it! I currently visit chiropractor Ameema, who I would highly recommend! Easy to get to and good parking too!"
(Peterborough) - Posted 3 days ago
"Personal very friendly and helpful. Very happy. Thanks"
"Gail is always most helpful and professional in her task of looking after my feet on a regular basis. I have diabetes so it is particularly important to me to have a podiatrist who understands my condition and who treats it appropriately"
"Professional, informative, well equipped and made me feel at ease."
"Very professional Exellent"
"Ian treated me. He was very good. My back was very comfortable aftert the treatment. I will definitly come back again."
"Always leave the practise feeling so much brtter"
"Total Health is a professional and reassuring practice. Ben has been fantastic at diagnosing and treating my injury . I would fully recommend this clinic to my family and friends."
"Know what they are doing went to see one and was told one of the others would be better for me"
"In depth knowledge of my injury and i felt my treatment and advice will be of great benefit"
(Total Health Clinics Spalding) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have taken my daughter to see Matt on a number of occasions for sport related injuries and have been extremely impressed. His approach is professional, thorough and enlightened. His assessment of issues is superb and his treatment and advice has been excellent, with the outcome that my daughter has been able to resume her sport with confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt."
"I have been using Total Health since they started up. Ben and his team have always given me excellent help and care."
"Very professional and informative, I never knew there was so much to know about my foot and the effect on legs and back. Also found one leg is 7mm shorter than the other which explain why for 40 years I've had issues with my back! Shoe insoles hopefully will resolve these issues. Jeremy"
"I have used Ben for a number of years now and he always gets my back sorted out, always very friendly and professional"
"Louise has given me with several useful exercises with which to manage my lower back pain."
"I was treated by Ben a couple of years ago when I had a car accident, when I started having migraines and neck problems I knew that He would be able to help, and if I need a different sort of therapy I can see another one of the team because they have everything under one roof."
Hi Vikki, Thanks fir the feedback anout the Osteopathy in Peterborough you received. Good to hear you’re doing well and look forward to seeing you soon.
"Have used Total Health in the past so when so an ongoing neck/back problem flared up again I contacted them. I was treated by Ben as the physio I used to see no longer works there. I need to have more treatment and see no reason to go elsewhere. The only downside is the cost of treatment ,and at £50 a session is not easy to find when you are retired."
Hi Derek, Many thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback about the Osteopathy in Spalding you received. Good to hear that you are recovering well. We have a number of therapists at the clinic with varying levels of experience and qualifications. Only the most senior therapist charges £50 and our other therapists start from £35 per session and average at £45. I hope that helps to clarify our fees and many thanks once again.
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.84 based on 134 reviews