Total Health Clinics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Great job Matt, thank you. I have more movement and less pain, RESULT!!"
"Matt is fantastic, a good listener who provided me with a quick & accurate diagnosis of the problem. Started work on that area straight away, significantly reduced the pain and improved my flexibility! Absolutely delighted. Recommended Matt to my husband who has been experiencing some neck & shoulder pain, he is happy with the results too."
"Jasmine carried out an absolutely excellent deep tissue massage, dissolving all those aches and pains with strong, deep, steady strokes."
"Very good service. Steve from Kings Lynn is an excellent physiotherapist and helped me a great deal in a speedy recovery."
"MATT is absolutely amazing at his job!!! And such a nice friendly guy I’ve been having practor and physio for the past 4-5 months with Matt now and every time he sorts me out!!!.... I definitely recommend him to anyone he’s amazing!"
"Followed Matt around for several weeks between Peterborough and Stamford clinics and after initially sorting a shoulder issue, I whipped out my shopping list of other niggles ranging from a twinge from an old hamstring tear 3-years back to knee ‘click’ following a football injury suffered 18-years ago. The guy is a walking encyclopaedia and is able to explain just what the believe the problem is, to finding the right way to treat, even once dismissing a GP theory (a later MRI backed his analysis) and setting relevant exercises to conquer my abused 40-year body! Affectionately known between myself and the other half-dozen family members who also trust him as ‘Manic Matt’ alluding to the high pain threshold sometimes required to deal with some of his techniques, I know he’s the man that’ll get it sorted. No pain, no gain... and it’s only hurts for a second or two!"
"Initially saw Ben in Peterborough and then 2 sessions with Matt in Stamford having suffered with pain to lower back, shoulder and rib/chest area. Exceptional thorough examination to diagnose problems followed by intense therapy in realigning everything. Feeling 100% better and back to injoying all sports. Matt even showed me exercises to do on a regular basis to make sure hips stay aligned. I would have no hestitation to recommend to any of my friends and family."
"Great service found Matt very professional would fully recommend his services"
"My daughter and son both see Matt in Stamford regularly; he is absolutely fantastic! He listened to their history before investigating the issues for himself. He is very hands on but extremely sympathetic to the pain they are in. Treatment is progressive with a combination of massage, manipulation and strengthening exercises. My daughter saw a number of surgeons for Achilles and back pain but Matt is managing to keep her playing sport where others couldn’t."
"I had rotator cuff tendonitis and I'd been to a bunch of other physiotherapists previously to no avail but Matt was the first that systematically isolated the problem and gave a concrete plan for recovery. When I first came I was in pain just picking up my infant son. I now have no pain in my shoulder at all even when lifting heavy weights. Thanks so much!"
"I had been immobile to the point I couldn't stand upright for long enough to do even simple things, like brushing my teeth, let alone venturing out in public. I saw Matt and he figured out the main issue within 10 mins, and adjusted me, to put it right, there and then! It was pretty much pain free, and it has enabled me to leave the house, for short walks, I can do all the simple tasks I was in agony doing now, all without pain. It's incredible, after spending a fortune on physio that just kept telling me I needed to use my back more, to strengthen it, and numerous trips to the GP. Also, initially, I was given a thorough phone assessment for them to decide who would be best to treat me, and this was free of charge. 100% would recommend."
"Very unprofessional arrangements at the Castle Park clinic in Cambridge. When I arrived, the reception staff did not have any mechanism for contacting the therapist and could not even tell me if the therapist was in the building. 40 minutes and 2 calls to the central team later, the therapist finally appeared. She seemed seemed stressed out and disorganised and she was not familiar with the building. Halfway through the appointment, someone else let themselves into the room. Then a group of people came into an adjoining room and had a very rowdy conversation that sounded like it was in the same room. Completely unprofessional - particularly when providing treatment that is meant to reduce stress and anxiety."
"I have used Matt several times after he was strongly recommended. Amazing! Great manner. Sorted me out in 3 sessions after being misdiagnosed in the past by supposedly better qualified physios. I took my daughter for whiplash issues and he has done a great job with her, too."
"I have had several appointments with Matt at the Stamford clinic after injuring my shoulder during weight training. Matt has a lovely warm manner and always puts me at ease even when carrying out an uncomfortable treatment. I always feel better after a session. A+++ would recommend"
"Steve was excellent and very professional. I was very nervous and not sure what to expect but he put me at ease. I found the physio extremely helpful and would not hesitate in recommending Steve and Total Health Care to others."
"I visited the Cambridge location a week ago to see an osteopath for my neck pain. I felt immediate relief and am still pain free! Ian was friendly and professional. He explained everything I was doing, gave me a diagnosis and showed me a stretch to help pain in my lower back. Will be going back and would definitely recommend Total Health Clinics!"
"I was seen promptly; listened to and treated with courtesy. The health professional explained his findings in detail and gave me clear advice. He referred me straight away to another health professional."
"My husband and I been clients of Ben Barker at Total Health Clinics for several years. He is extremely good at his job, professional but still friendly, instantly putting you at ease. He sorts out any ‘problems’ we have successfully, never getting us to take any more sessions than are necessary."
"Very good , highly recommend."
"I have had two appointments so far. Very professional while being friendly. On time both sessions. Good explanation of the problem and feeling the benefits of treatment already."
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.78 based on 181 reviews