Total Health Clinics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

How would you rate Total Health Clinics ?

"Great treatment . Really listened and worked out my needs. Easy to make appointments."
Charlotte Golding
Verified Buyer
"My delivery came quickly. The products are really good, helping me feel healthier in my body"
Jayne Hallam
Verified Buyer
"They did not cash in on my problem. Only saw me when necessary. Very friendly, positive & honest. No fancy talk explained things very well."
Richard Collen
Verified Buyer
"A really poorly back for several weeks to the point of pain like an electric shock. After explaining my symptoms and half an hour on the bed I was free of the “shocking” issue and well on the way to a more relaxed state."
"Identify a particular problem and provided treatment to relieve pain"
Bruce Sherwin
Verified Buyer
"I’ve used Total Healths services for year for check ups and injuries due to a physical job . Always obliging to help and offer proffessonal advice / treatment . Highly recommend their services . Bruce Sherwin"
Veronica Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Professional and caring, they know their business."
Anne Leach
Verified Buyer
"I have a back problem from surgery and my back was very stiff and I was leaning to one side. I have had NHS physio but you only get a few appointments then its finished. I was sent to total health clinics after a car accident after my treatment for that I carried on going . With their help my back isn't stiff anymore and I have straightened up. They knew exactly how to help me and the treatment was excellent. My surgeon wanted to operate more on my back, but thanks to total health surgery is no longer necessary."
Christine Turner
Verified Buyer
"Following Total Knee Replacement I felt that my quality of life was deteriorating as you are totally left to find your own way to recovery. I took it in my own hands to get the extra help needed and have been delighted with work that Ben has been undertaking. He has listened on each appointment to the problem areas and worked hard (not without my own exercises) to regain the movement that I had so missed. Work with your physio and you will get the finest results."
Katherine Masters
Verified Buyer
"Lovely person, makes you feel at ease and very positive. All round good experience and seems to be helping so 2 thumbs up"
Christopher Cook
Verified Buyer
"Finally after moving to Lincolnshire 16 years ago I have found a practice that actually does what it says on the tin. I have seen so many people elsewhere and been so disappointed. Andrea the physio is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for helping me."
Darren Bell
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to book appointment which was done on line was seen at time booked and not kept hanging around. I had a problem with my foot so saw the podiatrist who was very friendly chatty and thorough and sorted out my foot and I certainly wouldn't hesitate to go back again"
Rebecca Davies
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, professional service made me feel relaxed and at ease. I would definitely recommend to everyone. Thankyou"
"I’m only at the beginning of my treatment so hard to say but always flexible with appointments"
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Hi , Are very Happy with total Health Clinic in Cambridge have had treatments from Jack ,Nicholas and Ian and have been very impressed by the help they have given. They are highly recommended and all have a great attitude to the job and total professionalism."
Pam Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to get appointment on same day due to a cancellation. Excellent appointment with Paul, good start to my treatment."
Hi Pam, thanks for the positive feeback about the Physiotherapy in Spalding you received. I shall forward your feedback to your Physiotherapist Paul Harrison. Regards, Total Health Clinics.
Paul White
Verified Buyer
"Good availability of appointments and excellant results."
Hi Paul, thanks for the positive feedback about the Osteopathy in Spalding you received. I shall forward the feedback to your Osteopath Steve Miller. Regards Total Health Clinics.
"steve eased my pain quite a lot so i am happy."
Grzegorz Ortonowski
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, highly professional service"
Julia Doyle
Verified Buyer
"Joella went above and beyond in my remedial massage, using hands, dry needling and cups to work on long-standing issues. I have another massage booked in already. Thank you!"
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.81 based on 64 reviews