Total Health Clinics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Total Health Clinics?

"I have total trust in Ben Barker. He is very professional and knows exactly how to help resolve my long standing back problems. I believe I would struggle to lead an active lifestyle without his help. Thank you Total Health."
"Great helpful friendly staff. Working on my leg, giving me exercises to do at home, I'll soon be cycling again!"
"Andrea has sorted my sciatica pain for me through massage and stretching and has recommended some gentle exercises. Would highly recommend her."
"suffered with pain in right shoulder blade area for approx two months could not release pain / One session with total health clinic relieved pain. This was 3 weeks ago .First class teatment"
"I have only had 3 appointments at the clinic in Spalding, but the changes in my pain levels and mobility have been amazing. Would definitely recommend them."
"Very pleased with the treatment I have received"
"Good value for money"
"Unfortunately Nico left, which was a terrific professional, and provide real care, checked everything. But my last appointment was a massive disappointment, after all, you still pay for 30 minutes and it is not a small amount for someone to do a very light massage on my back and send me home, there was no proactivity to go beyond. I don’t think I will book again, or definitely not that therapist."
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Please could you email me in confidence the therapist that you saw at your last appointment session as it will allow us to improve our consistancy of treatment. Many thanks, Ben Barker, Clinic Director. ben.barker@totalhealthclinics.com
"Helpful, clear depth of understanding of the area of the body in question. Instructions given were useful. Relaxing environment"
"Very good massage - very effective. Many thanks."
"Treatment is excellent and would recommend if need occurs! Ive now booked appointment with podiatrist and will speak to their PT too...after all, it is a total health clinic!"
"Never failed to sort my aches and pains , Ben and Steve work their wonders . Always helpful in sorting appointments to suit my work . Also trying acupuncture with Duncan something I’d ever thought of trying and going great . 100% satisfaction."
"Referred here from the health and well being service at work. What a great level of service. Went for sciatic/piriformis pain, received physio as well as acupuncture. Received good advice and now well on the road to recovery. Friendly yet professional staff that make you feel welcome. Overall a great service that I highly recommend."
"I was referred to Total Health Care via my work. The process was done very professionally and very quickly, the lady I spoke to on the phone from Cambridge was lovely and very friendly. However, Unfortunately, I found the experience unpleasant when going to the clinic, Steve who was the physio was arrogant from start to finish, at times I found he had rude attitude with how he ask questions and not very professional. He made me feel that I was wasting his time!! I went for a knee assessment and at one time he looked under the table and told me to roll my trousers up, I couldn't get them passed my knees and he said still looking under the table ' How I'm I suppose to see them then' in a rude manner! At this point I felt like I wanted to walk out. If this is how you are treated privately then I will stick to the NHS where I have found them far more pleasant!!"
"I would not trust my back to anybody else"
"Still having treatment, but so far so good."
"I like having treatment explained to me and reasons the problem existed. Also how to maintain health following on from treatment."
"Steve Pringle is very knowledgeable and skilled physiotherapist."
"Staff listen carefully to your history and about your condition and then explain what they are going to do and how it will help in simple language. Very good level of service and would happily recommend."
"I arrived early for a free screening and was seen immediately. Very friendly and helpful consultant, who emailed me some stretching exercises to try before booking any physio. I definitely recommend."
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.81 based on 97 reviews