Total Health Clinics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Total Health Clinics ?

"Referred here from the health and well being service at work. What a great level of service. Went for sciatic/piriformis pain, received physio as well as acupuncture. Received good advice and now well on the road to recovery. Friendly yet professional staff that make you feel welcome. Overall a great service that I highly recommend."
"I was referred to Total Health Care via my work. The process was done very professionally and very quickly, the lady I spoke to on the phone from Cambridge was lovely and very friendly. However, Unfortunately, I found the experience unpleasant when going to the clinic, Steve who was the physio was arrogant from start to finish, at times I found he had rude attitude with how he ask questions and not very professional. He made me feel that I was wasting his time!! I went for a knee assessment and at one time he looked under the table and told me to roll my trousers up, I couldn't get them passed my knees and he said still looking under the table ' How I'm I suppose to see them then' in a rude manner! At this point I felt like I wanted to walk out. If this is how you are treated privately then I will stick to the NHS where I have found them far more pleasant!!"
"I would not trust my back to anybody else"
"Still having treatment, but so far so good."
"I like having treatment explained to me and reasons the problem existed. Also how to maintain health following on from treatment."
"Steve Pringle is very knowledgeable and skilled physiotherapist."
"Staff listen carefully to your history and about your condition and then explain what they are going to do and how it will help in simple language. Very good level of service and would happily recommend."
"I arrived early for a free screening and was seen immediately. Very friendly and helpful consultant, who emailed me some stretching exercises to try before booking any physio. I definitely recommend."
"Been Going to Total Health for some years now for several different aches and pains have all ways sorted me out. Would highly recommend."
"I have been using Total Health for many years and would not go any where else. Worth every penny...and would recommend whole heartedly."
"Really helped getting sports massage for relieving long term tension in back. Would recommend."
"I started coming here after other treatments had failed on a back injury I had had for over 30 years. I had tried a lot of other options, but they all produced little or no benefit. A friend recommended Ben. My visits have not totally fixed my problem, which is not surprising after all that time and other treatment, but they have made the problem very much easier to live with. I used to be kept awake at night by the pain, but now I suffer little at night. A good result, thank you."
"Without Ben Barker and the team at Total Health I would not be able to keep an active lifestyle that I treasure. Thank you so much."
"I am very happy caming here as not only have a good job on my feet, also gale makes me feel comfortable and always listen to me. And very good at explaining to me way my feet are not working properly. And I would recermend her."
"Paulina assessed & treated me with sensitivity, compassion and extreme expertise. I left the clinic feeling much better than when I arrived"
"After 3 visits my back feels so much better than before"
"Didn't make it awkward, great help, made sure I got everything I needed. Speedy appointment times"
"I went to Total Health Clinics to alleviate excruciating pain in my rhs upper leg and lower back. At that time the name Stephen Pringle meant absolutely nothing to me. Now some three and a half months later, I believe I have gained a good friend but more importantly his diligence and skill have made life really great once more. Thank you so much Stephen. A message to all those out there in the King's Lynn area, if you are exhausted by pain, need relief and don't know where to turn, call Total Health Clinics and book with Stephen. You will not regret it."
Feedback review
"Total health clinic makes me happy with the end results. I can only say this about Steve Miller as I haven't had treatment from any other person in the practice"
"I came for a massage because my muscles were tense and stiff. Paulina physiotherapist she gives me a massage of the whole body. It was a very good experience and then I felt relaxed . I recommend this Health Clinic ."
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.82 based on 85 reviews