Total Health Clinics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Total Health Clinics?

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Absolutely brilliant! Came out feeling a million times better!"
"My shoulder blade psin with pins and needles radiating to my fingertips totally relieved by having accupuncture. Huge thanks to Jin. I continued to have the treatment once a month now. No regrets at all."
"Welcoming. Professional and highly skilled."
"Friendly and professional service. Flexible when booking appointments and reliable with minimal waiting times."
"Fast response for appointment, very organised and treatment working very well. Would certainly recommend"
"Would like to thank Matt when I saw him first I crawled in. Now a few weeks later I feel like a new woman. I have most of my life back. You are professional and have magic hands. The exercises you gave me at home are working. I would like to recommend you to everyone. Thank you Matt"
"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly."
"Very friendly and professional!"
"Excellent Service Very Professional"
Hi Gilbert, Many thanks for the postive feedback about the Osteopathy you received in Spalding. We wish you well with your continued recovery.
"Alex is always totally wonderful. It’s a pity she’s leaving, but could you thank her for me please."
Dear Mike, Many thanks for your positive feedback about your massage therapist Alex, we will miss her too! I shall forward your thanks to her and please do try a massage with either Paulina or Nikita- They’re wonderful too!
"In the last 6 years of visiting Total Health I have been treated with the utmost professionalism by Rob, Steve and Duncan. I have never had to wait to long for an appointment. I have also recommended to several friends and family."
"Walked in doubled up with a back strain and within 24 hours was upright and pain free thanks to Steve Miller His skill enabled me to get on a plane 2 days later to attend a big family birthday party!"
"Is Really Helping Me with my Problems."
"I have total trust in Ben Barker. He is very professional and knows exactly how to help resolve my long standing back problems. I believe I would struggle to lead an active lifestyle without his help. Thank you Total Health."
"Great helpful friendly staff. Working on my leg, giving me exercises to do at home, I'll soon be cycling again!"
"Andrea has sorted my sciatica pain for me through massage and stretching and has recommended some gentle exercises. Would highly recommend her."
"suffered with pain in right shoulder blade area for approx two months could not release pain / One session with total health clinic relieved pain. This was 3 weeks ago .First class teatment"
"I have only had 3 appointments at the clinic in Spalding, but the changes in my pain levels and mobility have been amazing. Would definitely recommend them."
"Very pleased with the treatment I have received"
"Good value for money"