Total Health Clinics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

How would you rate Total Health Clinics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great team, Over the past few years I’ve needed to call upon the services of the team at Total health and they do not fail to deliver. They talk you through every step which is great."
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Sally Wade
Verified Buyer
"Steve Spalding clinic is the best!"
Ann Pienkowski
Verified Buyer
"I sought treatment following a skiing injury. My physiotherapist, Andreej, was excellent, quickly identifying problem areas in torn muscles, and has already, after 2 sessions, improved my mobility and decreased my pain."
"They are a great team that always meet you with a big smile when I'm not always feeling that good. All our family go what ever the problem. Well Done."
Hi D Bowd

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Total Health Clinics
"Great professional friendly service! Always explain everything in detail and so you can easily understand I would highly recommend this practise."
Mr Graham Lunn
Verified Buyer
"Always manage to get an appointment within a few days and at a suitable time. Steve is very thorough in getting to the root of the problem and always happy with the result. He's my first port of call when my back is painful."
"I have visited the Spalding clinic many times over the years, I always see Steve, he is very good, friendly but professional and better still works wonders."
Ms Sally Schofield
Verified Buyer
"I have regular acupuncture treatments and get the odd muscle problem sorted and definitely would not go elsewhere! All therapists are excellent and I have recommended Total Health to my family and friends. 5* treatment every time."
"Paul Harrison is a very good physio. Doesn't look at my disability. He just sees me as me. Great stuff."
Karen Pitts
Verified Buyer
"I have now had 3 appointments with Duncan Ford for acupuncture. I have found him friendly, approachable and honest about what he can achieve for me"
"I've been quite a few times now to Total Health Clinics in Cambridge and have had a great experience each time. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely book again in the future!"
"Always receive a good massage from Alexandra."
"I can't thank Steve Miller enough for his insight and professionalism. I would recommend him 100%"
Mrs Jane Tawn
"Nice friendly staff"
Beverley Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very good service with follow up treatments and exercise. The staff are very supportive and welcoming."
"I was suffering with back and pelvic pain from Feb this year. In July I had had enough and booked a taster session with Matt. After a few sessions with Matt he had me 100% better. To say I was sceptical for a start is a understatement. I thought by going to total health it would help but not cure. I was wrong. I can’t speak highly enough of Matt and my experience of total health. It also helps that Matt’s a nice chap too."
Mr Ian Desforges
Verified Buyer
"Quick appointment availability and easy to book online out of hours (now!)"
Penny Rowe
Verified Buyer
"Have been a regular for a while. Matt does a great job of fixing me. Brilliant service. Matt is a star"
"Easy to book. Accessible. Good parking facilities. Expert advice."
"Great service"