Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
I am very pleased with the treatment I have received from Kati. My motivation to continue at home with the exercises has been down to Kati's support and encouragement and making the exercise plan achieveable in my daily routine.
I was recommended Total Health Clinics by a friend and originally booked in for a sports massage but got way more than I expected - in the best way! I ended up with an initial full assessment followed by a course of treatment with Matt. I'm only on session 2 but I already feel on the way to being so much better and in very capable, caring hands. I have already highly recommended the clinics to others.
They staff was absolutely fantastic
Good profesional Service ;)
Ben really helped me recover quickly from back pain and start playing football. I recommend to everyone with pain to go to Total Health Clinic .
The only osteopath I trust.
Friendly and professional
Very helpful
Very professional and friendly. Plenty of varying time slots to fit in with my work schedule
I would highly recommend this company very good physio and support
Top service at all times. I thought I had finished treatment but was advised to come for a regular MOT. Glad I did as it keeps all in order.
I having been a long standing patient I must say the level of service is always high. I have regular health checks. You MOT your car, so have a MOT on your body don't wait till its broken. Highly recommend them all.
Excellent service from a professional team. Highly recommend them.
Always pleased with the treatment and professional advice I receive from the team at Total Health.
Impressed with the attention to detail and full explanations provided by Steve Miller during ongoing treatment
Booking is easy with several venues available. Facilities are well maintained and cleaned to a high standard - especially important in these COVID-19 times. Staff are friendly and well qualified in their field. Overall, I was impressed and extremely satisfied with my course of physiotherapist.
Visited Total Health with a persistent Achilles pain in both legs. Received a thorough assessment, along with a treatment and exercise plan. Virtually pain free after 3 visits.
I was very happy with the treatment I had. I’m on holiday at the moment and my movement is much better. Many thanks
Friendly, fast and effective. I would happily recommend Total Health to anyone needing treatment.
Fantastic clinic. More then a year ago I had a bad back injury and could nor even walk. I went to Ben and even after first sesion I felt much better. Few more sesions and it was not a problem any more. Then some months later he helped to reduce presure in my neck to stop my migraines. And last time he fixed my twisted ankle that was bothering me for 2 months. Brilliant specialist. Highly recomend.
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.77 based on 309 reviews