Total Health Clinics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

How would you rate Total Health Clinics?

"I’m only at the beginning of my treatment so hard to say but always flexible with appointments"
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Hi , Are very Happy with total Health Clinic in Cambridge have had treatments from Jack ,Nicholas and Ian and have been very impressed by the help they have given. They are highly recommended and all have a great attitude to the job and total professionalism."
Pam Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to get appointment on same day due to a cancellation. Excellent appointment with Paul, good start to my treatment."
Hi Pam, thanks for the positive feeback about the Physiotherapy in Spalding you received. I shall forward your feedback to your Physiotherapist Paul Harrison. Regards, Total Health Clinics.
Paul White
Verified Buyer
"Good availability of appointments and excellant results."
Hi Paul, thanks for the positive feedback about the Osteopathy in Spalding you received. I shall forward the feedback to your Osteopath Steve Miller. Regards Total Health Clinics.
"steve eased my pain quite a lot so i am happy."
Grzegorz Ortonowski
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, highly professional service"
Julia Doyle
Verified Buyer
"Joella went above and beyond in my remedial massage, using hands, dry needling and cups to work on long-standing issues. I have another massage booked in already. Thank you!"
"Great, in-depth treatment and friendly staff."
"I was woken twice by completely unnecessary Total Health Care Cambridge clinic phone calls around 8:50 on a weekday and around 9:20 on a weekend. The first call was the receptionist telling me that according to her system I had tried to book an appointment online the previous evening but that it "hadn't completed". I told her that that was strange as I had received an email confirmation for my booked appointment. She double checked on the system and realised it had actually gone through and so she had made an error in calling me. As the appointment booked was not for four or five days, calling me up so early in the morning was not needed. The second wake-up call from a receptionist (pre 9am) was equally strange. The receptionist told me she was calling to let me know that my physio would be making it in for my 1:30pm appointment despite the bad weather. It was particularly odd as I had not received any message previously saying he would not make it in, so I was under the impression that unless otherwise, the appointment would be going ahead. It would make much more sense to only call clients in this particular circumstance if it is the case that the physio isn't coming in due to weather (rather than out of the blue calling to tell me he will be coming in despite the weather). The actual physio itself was fine. It's just being called two times completely unnecessarily by receptionists, both extremely early calls that woke me up, really created a terrible first impression of Total Health Clinics for me, particularly considering I hadn't even had any visits to the clinic yet. Very unfortunate. Incorrect and unnecessary calls made at very early times should be avoided."
"As both my husband and myself have used Total Health for different ailments over several years we have been very satisfied with the outcomes and would feel confident returning should the need arise."
"Standard of care"
"Great team, Over the past few years I’ve needed to call upon the services of the team at Total health and they do not fail to deliver. They talk you through every step which is great."
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Sally Wade
Verified Buyer
"Steve Spalding clinic is the best!"
Ann Pienkowski
Verified Buyer
"I sought treatment following a skiing injury. My physiotherapist, Andreej, was excellent, quickly identifying problem areas in torn muscles, and has already, after 2 sessions, improved my mobility and decreased my pain."
"They are a great team that always meet you with a big smile when I'm not always feeling that good. All our family go what ever the problem. Well Done."
Hi D Bowd

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Total Health Clinics
"Great professional friendly service! Always explain everything in detail and so you can easily understand I would highly recommend this practise."
Mr Graham Lunn
Verified Buyer
"Always manage to get an appointment within a few days and at a suitable time. Steve is very thorough in getting to the root of the problem and always happy with the result. He's my first port of call when my back is painful."
"I have visited the Spalding clinic many times over the years, I always see Steve, he is very good, friendly but professional and better still works wonders."
Ms Sally Schofield
Verified Buyer
"I have regular acupuncture treatments and get the odd muscle problem sorted and definitely would not go elsewhere! All therapists are excellent and I have recommended Total Health to my family and friends. 5* treatment every time."
"Paul Harrison is a very good physio. Doesn't look at my disability. He just sees me as me. Great stuff."
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews