Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
Very pleased how the physio has worked on me.
Sorry but do not believe in revues so early in the treatment, so far very good, but waiting for some exercise charts.
I have been receiving treatment for Tendonitis on my shoulder and have found the pain a lot easier to cope with and I have been confident with the deep massaging and understanding of my condition. Thank you for your help on this.
I first visited Elaine for the Epley maneouvre after suffering a severe case of vertigo: after one session my vertigo had completely cleared up. Subsequently I visit Elaine at least every other week, she has helped with my arthritic knees and sinus problems. Not only is Elaine very professional, she is warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.
Very good and very helpful
Always easy to get an appointment. Very good treatment structure & useful exercise programs also helpful advice ongoing to help with recovery.
All ways there to help, at times have stayed late to accommodate
Always professional, friendly, I’ve been going to the clinic for 17 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else, Ben and his team are the best in their field 👍😀
Rushed in and out. No proper examination. Covid standards not adhered to. Do not recommend.
Staff is super friendly and helpful, overall a very good experience.
Really great service from David every time. David identified a long standing issue I had with my pelvis and since then I have been really pleased with ongoing results. However, the room is a little unappealing with no windows or natural light.
I need a fair bit of treatment with my job and I have been using you for about 17 years think that says it all
Knowledge staff. Easy booking process. Friendly environment.
Always an excellent service whichever practitioner you are booked in with. The focus is always patient centred, and treatment is discussed with you and planned according to your requirements. Throughout the pandemic, Total Health Clinic appointments have always been conducted with safety as the top priority. I have returned to Total Health Clinics over many years for different injuries and conditions because of their friendliness, efficiency, and skill, as well as the way that they aim to accommodate seeing you as soon as possible if needed.
I have always received a tremendous service, expert advice and always very friendly. Unlike other places i have been, the aim is to sort your issues out and give you advice to help you stay on top of your own fitness. If they can fix you in one session, they will. If it takes more time, they tell you how many sessions it might take. Highly recommended.
I booked online with the osteopath Director, Ben who i thought would be the most experienced and provide the best service.
He was 15 mins late for the appointment so sat in waiting room whilst 4 clients passed through (during covid)
A 45 min appointment 20 mins checking me over, 5 min neck rub. 20 mins to discuss a treatment plan. At which point he moved me to a physio less experienced.
I advised i didn't want a physio to which i was told they can do everything i can do.
I felt really uncomfortable as this is not what i wanted.
I wanted an experienced osteopath. Hence i booked with Ben.
I paid £50 for that, have since canceled the appointments he made me and I've asked for a refund, which they won't give.
Going to report to the regulatory board.
A superb place to go if you have back problems. Either to help you to recover or to stop problems before they happen.
Very impressed with the treatment I am receiving for my neck it’s really helping me and would highly recommend Ben he is very professional.
Very professional and friendly staff. So grateful for their quick response to times when I have needed relief from pain. We are lucky to have them in our city!
I went for a FREE assessment to help with a running injury. Total Health Clinics were amazing and have set my plan up with me feeling completely confident with the road ahead!
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.73 based on 241 reviews