Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
Very happy so far, just started a course of treatment for an injury. Therapist asks questions and also provides a lot of info. Feel comfortable, will recommend to friends
I like Jin's job.
Excellent service provided and problem is nearly fixed.
Matt Bate has taken a holistic approach to treating a number of chronic injuries that I've lived with for years in the belief that I was just decrepit! It's been a revelation to find someone so knowledgeable and capable and I'm happier and healthier as a result.
My husband and I have used Ben (osteopath) at Total Health Clinics for several years both for regular checkups and extra sessions when needed. We have always been satisfied with his services and recommended him to family and friends.
It’s been really useful to be able to see the exercises and having them there is a prompt to do them regularly
I have been seeing Matt for a recent hamstring issue and prior to that with neck pain. My neck is so much better now that I am properly aligned and my hamstring is well on the mend with treatment and exercises. Matt is very knowledgeable and good at explaining what he is doing. I would highly recommend him, so much so that he is now seeing my partner for his lower back pain which has improved considerably in just one treatment, following years of back ache/pain!
Matt (Bate) has worked miracles with my back, shoulders & knees over the last 6/7 months - he gets straight to the issue, does what he can there and then, together with following up with rehab exercises. Great value too.
Very happy with the treatment received and has really helped and improved the discomfort I was in, walked out feeling money well spent. Matt is a very nice, caring and supportive therapist and always checking on how I am feeling during the session. I will have no hesitation in recommending matt to family or friends knowing the level of service and improvement on every visit I've attended.
Been going to Total Health Clinics for quite a number of years with various back problems, very professional service. I have been seeing Matt Bates and I have been very pleased with his knowledge and professional service and received excellent results every visit. I cannot thank Matt enough for getting me fit again.
I have been there two time and I find them very help full with the Q they asked you to get a picture of the problems you have once they have all the Q arsawer they need they get on with there job to get you better I have no problems with them and tell people how good they are
Great service,being treat by Valeria, great professionalism good advisor always looking for the best and adequate treatment accordingly to the patient condition.
After the accident I had problems with my shoulder and neck.Thank you so much Valeria, you are professional
From the first, free, appointment the physio impressed me by listening carefully to my description of the problem and discussing options for treatment. Each session of treatment was thorough and beneficial. Whilst at my age it’s unlikely the problem will ever go away completely, the routine of home based exercises designed by the physio will allow me to manage and enjoy life. The pain I felt is very, very much reduced. I would unreservedly recommend Total Health Clinics for this sort of treatment I am very grateful for the help and advice provided
Good advice and treatment on my condition and information about exercising to help keep it under control.
I have always found Total Health Clinic in Spalding to be 1st Class. Always very helpful and giving good advice to maintain my health and back problems. Thank you guys
Amazing phone discussion to book a phone assessment the following day. Shame that the only physio appointment was around 2 weeks time after. Brilliant 1 out of 3 sessions booked.
I have visited Ben twice now. On both occasions I was given first class treatment and advice. It was great to find someone who knows how the body works and to treat back problems without resulting to just making everything crack! I would highly recommend Ben and the Total Health Care Clinics.
Amazing. A great service. 👍
So pleased after 2 appointments with Matt at Stamford, my neck is almost back to normal! Great treatment and very professional. Many thanks
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.75 based on 267 reviews