Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I went from not being able to move properly for over a year and taking many painkillers to a gentle aerobics class after two sessions with Steve. Can not recommend highly enough.
Went to see Matt at Stamford School Sports Centre for pain in my shoulder which had developed with swimming
I thought I needed a massage of my shoulder, but Matt also manipulated my shoulder too and very soon afterwards I was virtually pain free. Result !
I suggested to my wife that she sees him about a problem with her knee. Hopefully he can sort this out too
I would happily recommend Matt to anyone.
Went to see Matt at Spalding with what I thought was a back problem. Took me all my time to walk because the pain was excruciating. Turned out my right hip had gone up and my left hip had rotated forward. Couldn’t believe the relief when Matt realigned them. Pain gone instantly. I highly recommend Matt and will always go back if any more problems.
With what I now know was a frozen shoulder, I was suffering extreme pain and had very limited movement in my arm. After contacting the Total Health Care Clinic in Werrington on a Saturday morning I was so thankful and relieved when Matt Bate was prepared to go the extra mile and extend his working day to accommodate seeing me. Matt completed a full and thorough examination on our first meeting as well as some therapy . Matt put a programme together with exercises, treatment visits and recommendations for daily personal treatment. After only several visits and treatment with Matt I am very pleased to say I am 95% recovered with another visit booked for 2 months time for a final check.
I've been diagnosed with a medial meniscus tear and following my consultant advice, I have tried first, the conservative treatment, which was not successful. The pain, standing to walk was unbearable and frustration for not be able to do sports was terrible. I start to do physiotherapy treatment with Paulo Martinelli, which kindly help me how to heal and strengthen my muscles around knee. I could not avoid the surgery, which I already done, but without Paulo’s help and preparation would not be the same. Paulo’s work was focussed to strengthen my muscles to help with the recovery and stop the inflamed area caused by the meniscus tear. I absolutely recommend him as a physiotherapist in any case needed.
After a couple of years suffering from lupus I ended up on so much pain medication and complex side effects! After 3 visits with Matt I have now reduced my meds(fog brain gone) and my mobility is back! Thank you
We saw Matt at Stamford, he "popped" my daughters' ribs back in, realigned her hips, and with a little follow-up, she's been in great shape since. He may not be a physio, but he certainly knows what he's doing, and gets straight to the cause of a problem. Thank you
I was referred to Razvan by my GP because of muscle wastage around my knee after 14 weeks of inactivity with my leg encased in plaster.
I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel after his treatment and advice on how to further my recuperation.
Razvan is a very professional and personable physiotherapist and in spite of the sometimes painful exercises his sessions were always an enjoyable experience.
Excellent treatment and knowledgable. Very easy to get on with, works wonders.
Thank you Andreea for working your magic again. The best physio I’ve ever seen.
I saw Daniel Collis for osteopathy. I have a rare medical condition which causes pain in my bones and joints. Daniel was great in helping dramatically reduce the intensity of the pain to a manageable level. I would highly recommend him.
Hi VH,

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent Osteopathy appointment at our Cambridge hills Road clinic.
I have forwarded your comments to your Osteopath Daniel Collis.

Good luck with your continued recovery

Regards
Total Health Clinics Cambridge
I saw Ben after I started having some issues with my back. He's helped no end and I cannot recommend Total Health highly enough. Thank you
Great job Matt, thank you. I have more movement and less pain, RESULT!!
Hi G,

Many thanks for the positive feedback about your recent Sports Massage appointment with Matt.
Good to hear you are in less pain and more mobile.
Good luck with your continued recovery

Regards
Total Health Clinics
Matt is fantastic, a good listener who provided me with a quick & accurate diagnosis of the problem. Started work on that area straight away, significantly reduced the pain and improved my flexibility! Absolutely delighted. Recommended Matt to my husband who has been experiencing some neck & shoulder pain, he is happy with the results too.
Jasmine carried out an absolutely excellent deep tissue massage, dissolving all those aches and pains with strong, deep, steady strokes.
Very good service. Steve from Kings Lynn is an excellent physiotherapist and helped me a great deal in a speedy recovery.
MATT is absolutely amazing at his job!!! And such a nice friendly guy I’ve been having practor and physio for the past 4-5 months with Matt now and every time he sorts me out!!!.... I definitely recommend him to anyone he’s amazing!
Followed Matt around for several weeks between Peterborough and Stamford clinics and after initially sorting a shoulder issue, I whipped out my shopping list of other niggles ranging from a twinge from an old hamstring tear 3-years back to knee ‘click’ following a football injury suffered 18-years ago. The guy is a walking encyclopaedia and is able to explain just what the believe the problem is, to finding the right way to treat, even once dismissing a GP theory (a later MRI backed his analysis) and setting relevant exercises to conquer my abused 40-year body!
Affectionately known between myself and the other half-dozen family members who also trust him as ‘Manic Matt’ alluding to the high pain threshold sometimes required to deal with some of his techniques, I know he’s the man that’ll get it sorted. No pain, no gain... and it’s only hurts for a second or two!
Initially saw Ben in Peterborough and then 2 sessions with Matt in Stamford having suffered with pain to lower back, shoulder and rib/chest area. Exceptional thorough examination to diagnose problems followed by intense therapy in realigning everything. Feeling 100% better and back to injoying all sports. Matt even showed me exercises to do on a regular basis to make sure hips stay aligned. I would have no hestitation to recommend to any of my friends and family.
Great service found Matt very professional would fully recommend his services
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.80 based on 193 reviews