Total Health Clinics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics

About Total Health Clinics: Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"My husband and I been clients of Ben Barker at Total Health Clinics for several years. He is extremely good at his job, professional but still friendly, instantly putting you at ease. He sorts out any ‘problems’ we have successfully, never getting us to take any more sessions than are necessary."
"Very good , highly recommend."
"I have had two appointments so far. Very professional while being friendly. On time both sessions. Good explanation of the problem and feeling the benefits of treatment already."
"Excellent service, much more helpful than my gp who kept giving me prescriptions for opioid painkillers"
"Really happy with the service I had and advices, really helped my shoulder injury."
"Great service as always! Total Health Clinics and Steve Miller especially have been looking after me for many years now (chronic low back condition) and keeping me mobile and able to do the things I need/want to do. Thanks again guys!"
"Stephen was very helpful and listened to help me on my last visit. Thank you!"
"Excellent treatment and advice from Stephen in Huntingdon and Peterborough clinics."
"he appears to know what he is talking about - admittedly he can be a bit abrupt but as long as i get treated i can put put with that"
"I wanted an osteopath and was offered a free 15 minutes to talk to the osteopath at Total Health so I could decide whether an appointment would benefit me. A great service."
"IN my opinion The person i see attitude was wrong and slightly aggressive.which straight away put my back up I asked this person three time if they would like me to remove my shirt to get a clear view of my problem I was told No I was examined on the table and this person push there thumb into my lover back causing me great pain even thought i had told them that i had a lot of damage to my lower back I informed this person that they were hurting me and there answer was to push down softly on my other side of my back saying i,m only pushing this hard.The diagnosis was the problem was all to do with my posture and when i asked any question i was told you have to pay me for that information Two days later i went to see another physio who diagnosed Four reason why i was have problem with my shoulder Not just one.I know you wont publish this review as you probably don,t like negative feed back"
"Positive effective treatment"
"Would highly recommend practitioners at Total Health."
"The treatment I received was excellent and got me back to full mobility within a short time. My physio was professional and knowledgeable and I would totally recommend him and the efficiency of the system to anyone."
"Thanks for all the help they gave me and still are.My problem have got so much better."
"I have been to see Ben now several times over the last 5-6years with varying injuries, strains and sprains. I have always received the best care, treatment and advice.I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Ben!"
"Matthew has been amazing. I went having suffered from back pain for 3 years. Left without pain after first visit! Thrilled."
"Ben is a consummate professional and he’s very knowledgeable about lots of things and you will always get a warm welcome and expert diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend him."
"I would recommend Total health Clinics as I found treatments very good."
"Good reliable service for my back problems. Private treatment is a bit more expensive but it is worth it when they can help you treat your back problems with different techniques and guidance."
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews