Total Safes Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Safes

About Total Safes: Safes and cabinets retail for homes and businesses. Expert safe installations by CRB checked staff.

info@totalsafes.co.uk

25 Addington Street

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Total Safes ?

"Very polite and professional receptionist who was also very efficient. The price quoted was competitive and I was impressed with the clear and speedy communications. 2 pleasant installers who exceeded my expectations. Very happy with my safes and highly recommended this efficient professional company."
Sinead Collins
Verified Buyer
"I discussed my needs with the company and I was advised which safe might be most suitable. It was delivered and fitted as arranged"
Ann Gowland
Verified Buyer
"THE YOUNG SALES ASSISANT WAS VERY HELPFUL, QUIETLY CONFIDENT, GAVE THE IMPRESSOIN WAS NEW TO THE COMPANY AND STILL LEARNING. HOWEVER WAS CONFIDENT IN HER APPROACH."
John Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Easy selection & on-line buying process. Delivery was a bit more tricky as it had to be signed for and there was no option to give instructions to the delivery person."
YOVANY AVILA
"very bad company"
"Great price and the fitters were very professional"
James Stewart
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent from start to finish. I needed a safe for next day delivery and didn't hear the courier knock to drop it off. The team at total safes tracked the delivery and told me where I could go that evening to collect it from a local depot. As I was going away the next day this was a massive help to me. Special thanks to Rick, would definitely buy from total safes again and recommend to anyone in the market"
"spot on staff and product"
Brian Boulter
Verified Buyer
"Delivery exceptionally quick. Product perfect."
"overall satisfactory product and service but a big let down was the lack of packaging....the item arrived in the original box with what was inside emblazoned all over it ...not good security measures for a company advertising these products...and the whole world to see...needs to be seen to for future folks...sorry on this point only I score you low.."
Jon Hudghton
Verified Buyer
"Installation on the day promised, no problems, good service."
Susan Brown
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff. Safe fitting service."
John Barratt
"Delivered on time."
"Excellent Customer Service, Helpful and friendly with a quick efficient delivery/install. Extremely happy with Totalsafes!"
Dr N. R. Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"The proof of the pudding will be when the safe is delivered and installed."
Giles Green
Verified Buyer
"Safe delivered very quickly broke (dial lock), heard it fall apart as I turned it. Opened the back to find 3 or 4 pieces had fallen off, apparently voiding my warranty. Then charged for the privilege of having an engineer come to fix it, just a few weeks after delivery. I have been done, don't let it happen to you, buy from a company that doesn't treat clients like pond life."
Geoffrey Glover
Verified Buyer
"Great Prices and speedy deliverey"
"The overall service and speed of delivery was excellent. The engineers took the time to explain all aspects and were very careful when fitting the safe. Very happy to recommend. Thank you."
Richard Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with the level of service I received. The safe I wanted was out of stock; however the friendly lady on the phone recommenced me an alternative which met my requirements. The safe was installed within days and the lads were really professional."
Victor Shrestha
Verified Buyer
"Installation engineer very good. Not overly happy with the delivery date and update"
Total Safes is rated 4.77 based on 228 reviews