Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Total Quality Security Ltd

Tell us how Total Quality Security Ltd made you happy

"Great service... great guys..punctual..very smart and professional.. Knowledgeable... Very honest...reliable.. Helpful and friendly.. Totally happy with the result..highly recommended"
"Really beautiful, and excellent quality gate installed. I had high expectations and TQS more than met them. Good to communicate with and very accommodating with varying requests. I look forward to working with TQS again !"
"Excellent service! TQS are a very professional company who maintained a very high standard throughout the manufacturing and installation of our new gate. They kept us up to date with the manufacturing process and were very accommodating in dealing with our specific requests for the gate. We're really happy with our gate and would certainly use them again."
"Thanks a lot to TQS for making our first electric gate purchase easy and straight forward with no hidden extras to the price and very reliable and great team who did what they said when they said and i would use them again without a doubt."
"Brilliant from start to finish! We are delighted with the gate and grateful to Phil who helped us to find a suitable design. We would happily recommend to anyone. In three words, helpful, reliable and efficient"
"We are delighted with our security gates designed and installed by TQS. Phil and his team were very professional throughout the job and communicated with us at every stage. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Very happy with the instillation from start to finish a good set of lads clean and very professional work and also a Quality product yes more than happy"
"Phil and the team installed our new electric gate at our home and did a fantastic job, I could not recommend them enough. All staff were friendly and helpful and the end product is amazing we are over the moon with it."
"From first contact until the installation, everything about the service was top draw. Kept me informed at every stage of the process and the finished product well exceeded my expectations. The guys even came out to alter slight imperfections that i wouldn't have picked up on. I would highly recommend TQS."
"Provided a wonderful service throughout that was transparent on price, timings and quality. What they delivered was above and beyond the specification, with little added extras that we hadn't considered. I would recommend them to anybody who needed gates."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Phil designed a splendid gate which perfectly matched the character of the property. The installation utilised high quality components and was carried out efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending TQS."
"Phil & the team designed a unique 4 metres gate for us. The final effect was brilliant, the quality far exceeded our expectations & the installation team took great pains to ensure the gate operated perfectly - Well done - Would not hesitate recommending them - Mike"
"TQS came highly recommended to me and the boys have done an amazing and highly professional job of three sets of matching gates. Really nice guys and incredibly knowledgeable. I know my project was a little different to the norm, but they went at it with gusto and we are absolutely delighted with the end result. I strongly recommend TQS and will definitely use them again should I require automated gates again in the future. Mr M."
"After getting three separate quotes we chose TQS to install a new electric gate for the driveway, the decision based not only on price but also on the confidence that Ben gave us about a job that was not entirely straightforward. There were several credentials that had to be met and fair play to Phil and Lee as they overcame any problems with little fuss. The quality of the completed job was top class and we would certainly recommend TQS in the future as a trustworthy company."
"We had a wrought iron electric sliding Gate installed at our new home in Middlestown and we’re absolutely delighted with it. We feel very safe now and the intercom system allows us to open our gate from anywhere in the world! Thank you to Ben, Phil and Lee. Outstanding work as always, we’ve ordered our new garage door now with them too."
"Just recently had electric gates and fencing installed by TQS and I can not speak highly enough of them, from start to finish, from planning, installation, and Completion Phil, Ben, and Lee were first class, I would recommend them to anyone with confidence Many thanks TQS for a great job Bill Noakes Huddersfield"
"I have recently got electric and remote controlled gates by TQS. The design, quality and service has been to highest standard. Number of additional fittings had to done and Phil and his team have always listened to me and completed fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have highest quality work."
"""Excellent service. Did not let us down. Did the job on time, reliably and efficiently. Would use again""
"We had our fully automated gates fitted and installed in July'17, we would fully recommend TQS Ltd as very reasonable in price, kept us up to date with progress etc.. cannot fault them at all, very polite and good quality workmanship. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Steve & Liz Harker"
"Quality product installed professionally, whole team where a pleasure to work with."
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 61 reviews