Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Total Quality Security Ltd

Tell us how Total Quality Security Ltd made you happy

"Very happy with the instillation from start to finish a good set of lads clean and very professional work and also a Quality product yes more than happy"
"Phil and the team installed our new electric gate at our home and did a fantastic job, I could not recommend them enough. All staff were friendly and helpful and the end product is amazing we are over the moon with it."
"From first contact until the installation, everything about the service was top draw. Kept me informed at every stage of the process and the finished product well exceeded my expectations. The guys even came out to alter slight imperfections that i wouldn't have picked up on. I would highly recommend TQS."
"Provided a wonderful service throughout that was transparent on price, timings and quality. What they delivered was above and beyond the specification, with little added extras that we hadn't considered. I would recommend them to anybody who needed gates."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Phil designed a splendid gate which perfectly matched the character of the property. The installation utilised high quality components and was carried out efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending TQS."
"Phil & the team designed a unique 4 metres gate for us. The final effect was brilliant, the quality far exceeded our expectations & the installation team took great pains to ensure the gate operated perfectly - Well done - Would not hesitate recommending them - Mike"
"TQS came highly recommended to me and the boys have done an amazing and highly professional job of three sets of matching gates. Really nice guys and incredibly knowledgeable. I know my project was a little different to the norm, but they went at it with gusto and we are absolutely delighted with the end result. I strongly recommend TQS and will definitely use them again should I require automated gates again in the future. Mr M."
"After getting three separate quotes we chose TQS to install a new electric gate for the driveway, the decision based not only on price but also on the confidence that Ben gave us about a job that was not entirely straightforward. There were several credentials that had to be met and fair play to Phil and Lee as they overcame any problems with little fuss. The quality of the completed job was top class and we would certainly recommend TQS in the future as a trustworthy company."
"We had a wrought iron electric sliding Gate installed at our new home in Middlestown and we’re absolutely delighted with it. We feel very safe now and the intercom system allows us to open our gate from anywhere in the world! Thank you to Ben, Phil and Lee. Outstanding work as always, we’ve ordered our new garage door now with them too."
"Just recently had electric gates and fencing installed by TQS and I can not speak highly enough of them, from start to finish, from planning, installation, and Completion Phil, Ben, and Lee were first class, I would recommend them to anyone with confidence Many thanks TQS for a great job Bill Noakes Huddersfield"
"I have recently got electric and remote controlled gates by TQS. The design, quality and service has been to highest standard. Number of additional fittings had to done and Phil and his team have always listened to me and completed fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have highest quality work."
"""Excellent service. Did not let us down. Did the job on time, reliably and efficiently. Would use again""
"We had our fully automated gates fitted and installed in July'17, we would fully recommend TQS Ltd as very reasonable in price, kept us up to date with progress etc.. cannot fault them at all, very polite and good quality workmanship. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Steve & Liz Harker"
"Quality product installed professionally, whole team where a pleasure to work with."
"High quality electric gates supplied and fitted at a reasonable cost. Very clean and tidy workmanship took away all waste. I would highly recommend TQS and wouldn't hesitate using them again. Excellent communication from start to finish and a very friendly, trustworthy team of guys."
"Great service and quality product"
"Recently had an electric gate fitted at our house in Bradford. Despite a few technical problems, the team persevered and we were ultimately very pleased with the result. Our thanks to Ben, Phil and Lee. Andy and Kat Ripley, Bradford"
"My husband and I recently had a gate installed at our new residence, we are very impressed with:- Prices quoted. Detailed discussion prior to work commencing - all questions answered professionally. Very friendly and knowledgeable of the work - time keeping impeccable. Thoroughly professionally work was carried out - Phillip, Ian and Ben. We are very pleased and this company's works. We have no hesitation in recommending TQS."
"Installed a roller garage door with great expertise. Well done!"
"Garage door went just before Christmas, the team came out first working day after Christmas and sorted the job very quickly and efficiently."
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 55 reviews