Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Quality Security Ltd

Tell us how Total Quality Security Ltd made you happy
I was really impressed with the level of service that TQS provided. Right from the start the communication was superb, effective and considerate. The level of the service on the fitting was also superb and kept me up to date with all the necessary info and answered all of my thousands of questions! All of the team were very approachable and went out of their way to accommodate my needs and emphasised all of the safety standards. The quality of the gate and system is excellent and good value for money. If I have any similar security needs in the future, TQS will be my first call.
TQS... Says it all in the name of the business!! We shopped about for prices for gates and went with TQS because of the first impressions, and how professional Phil and Ben were. I am so pleased we choose you guys for my mums gates. They are outstanding, well made and top quality! All the staff were polite, punctual, down to earth and good workers . From start to finish just couldn’t fault you. Highly recommended!!!
Very professional company, superb job. Lots of useful advice given would most definitely recommend. Many thanks
We chose TQS for our electric gates. The advice we were given at the start from Ben was honest and thorough. Installation was clean and tidy, particular praise must go to Peter and Phil for making sure that our gates not only work perfectly but they look amazing. We couldn't be happier and would highly recommend TQS to anyone that is looking for quality.
Very pleased with our gates. Well made and robust but athletically pleasing and really enhances our house. Pleased with the service and would recommend TQS. Ben was really attentive to ensure our gates were fully functional and really went the extra mile during the installation and commissioning phase.
TQS proved an outstanding service in addition to being excellent value for money. First class service, very professional team, very tidy whilst they work, top quality motors & parts used. We are delighted with the results. From the initial quotation until completion Phil's team were exemplary. We were kept informed at all stages of the process and nothing is too much trouble for them. The care and attention taken to complete the installation was outstanding. A special mention must be given to Phil and Ben who on numerous occasions went over and above to ensure the best solutions were achieved and their attention to detail could not be faulted. The customer service is some of the best we have ever experienced - nothing is too much trouble for the team and their workmanship is also of the same standard. I'd recommend TQS without any hesitation for quality gates!
We are carrying out an extensive refurbishment of our property and knew how important the “kerb appeal” was going to be so we took great care selecting who was going to make our gates. We wanted a sliding entry gate with a state of the art intercom system and a swinging exit gate with an automatic opening when you drive upto it. Ben came and understood what we were looking for and gave me a price there and then verbally followed by a full written quotation the same night. I paid the deposit and 5 weeks later my gates are fully installed and operational. We couldn’t be happier, our house now looks amazing from the road which is exactly what we wanted. Peter, Ben, Joel and Phil were excellent and spent time working late on an evening to make sure everything was finished on the day we had agreed. We would highly recommend TQS, so much so that we’ve already started the design and survey for more Gates at other properties. Thank you
From start to finish this was a first class job. I visited the workshop and watched the craftmanship of the workers. Installation was carefully and efficiently done on time. Very helpful and polite staff all round. If you want quality this is the place to go.
We didn’t have a clue how much electric gates would cost when we started looking and got 2 other companies to quote as well as TQS. Ben came out and explained how they make their gates and the types of motors they use etc and we chose TQS based on these reviews mainly! The process was seamless and the quality of every aspect of the job was outstanding. Phil kept us updated regularly and it’s fair to say that our new gates are even better than we imagined they would be. We’re happy for future customers to come and have a look at the gates we’ve got if they have any doubts over the standards that they will receive. We’re delighted!
Very happy with our new gates, they look superb. The whole team were very professional and helpful, from Ben who helped with the design to the guys who fitted the gates. We were kept informed of progress at all stages, and it was only 3 weeks from the gate posts going in to the gates being fitted. The after sales service was brilliant too as one set of gates gates required adjustment after fitting, this was sorted out the morning after I had contacted TQS to inform them of the issue. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Really pleased with the results. Phil's team were exemplary. The care and attention taken to successfully complete the installation was outstanding. A special mention must be given to Ben who on numerous occasions went over and above to ensure the best solutions were achieved. I'd recommend TQS in a heartbeat and would welcome opportunity to work with them again.
Fantastic service along with a high quality job done. The team were faced with what I believed to be a tricky job, but were went above and beyond to get the job done. I could go on but I'll keep it simple, a reliable/professional personable service backed up with quality products. I will be using TQS again👍
Start to finish a very positive experience. Helped us with honest and open advice to design the new gates for our house, sent us updates at each stage of manufacturing and when it came to installation had a friendly and efficient team onsite that got the job done exactly as promised. Very high quality gates together with very high quality service and an attention to detail that separates this company from others.
The gates are of a high quality and what I found reassuring was that there was no compromise on safety. You get what you pay for and there may be cheaper gates out but they will not be as high quality. Phil and his team did a superb job of manufacturing and installation. Customer service and after service is also excellent with consistent communication and keeping me fully upto speed. I would highly recommend TQ Security if you are looking for well designed and quality gates
Extremely well made product and excellent after sales service. Gates were fitted by experienced installers so no unexpected problems arose. Well pleased with the result. No hesitation in recommending this company.
Fantastic quality gates. Professionally fitted and a great set of guys who were really helpful. Everything was explained perfectly at the end of the job. I highly recommend for electric gates
We had electric gates fitted & a side gate, all I can say is outstanding! First class service, professional team, spotless whilst they work, top quality motors & parts used. I highly recommend this company, so much so they are now making a gate for my parents! Honestly our gates are not any normal gates, they are TQS Gates!
Excellent service. Kept fully informed of the process and TQS did what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of using their services.
Couldn’t recommmend this company enough. With there being so many companies on the market, we decided to proceed with Total Quality Security after the lovely team met us at our property and went through our requirements. The team met all of my demands and completed the job to a very high standard. 4 of my neighbors have already asked me for their details!
Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble, easy to deal with and the gates look fab. Would recommend
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 82 reviews