Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Total Quality Security Ltd

Tell us how Total Quality Security Ltd made you happy

"The gates are of a high quality and what I found reassuring was that there was no compromise on safety. You get what you pay for and there may be cheaper gates out but they will not be as high quality. Phil and his team did a superb job of manufacturing and installation. Customer service and after service is also excellent with consistent communication and keeping me fully upto speed. I would highly recommend TQ Security if you are looking for well designed and quality gates"
"Extremely well made product and excellent after sales service. Gates were fitted by experienced installers so no unexpected problems arose. Well pleased with the result. No hesitation in recommending this company."
"Fantastic quality gates. Professionally fitted and a great set of guys who were really helpful. Everything was explained perfectly at the end of the job. I highly recommend for electric gates"
"We had electric gates fitted & a side gate, all I can say is outstanding! First class service, professional team, spotless whilst they work, top quality motors & parts used. I highly recommend this company, so much so they are now making a gate for my parents! Honestly our gates are not any normal gates, they are TQS Gates!"
"Excellent service. Kept fully informed of the process and TQS did what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of using their services."
"Couldn’t recommmend this company enough. With there being so many companies on the market, we decided to proceed with Total Quality Security after the lovely team met us at our property and went through our requirements. The team met all of my demands and completed the job to a very high standard. 4 of my neighbors have already asked me for their details!"
"Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble, easy to deal with and the gates look fab. Would recommend"
"We have just had our gates fitted March2019. and are really pleased with the whole process from design to installation. Very experienced and professional company which we would highly recommend."
"Great service... great guys..punctual..very smart and professional.. Knowledgeable... Very honest...reliable.. Helpful and friendly.. Totally happy with the result..highly recommended"
"Really beautiful, and excellent quality gate installed. I had high expectations and TQS more than met them. Good to communicate with and very accommodating with varying requests. I look forward to working with TQS again !"
"Excellent service! TQS are a very professional company who maintained a very high standard throughout the manufacturing and installation of our new gate. They kept us up to date with the manufacturing process and were very accommodating in dealing with our specific requests for the gate. We're really happy with our gate and would certainly use them again."
"Thanks a lot to TQS for making our first electric gate purchase easy and straight forward with no hidden extras to the price and very reliable and great team who did what they said when they said and i would use them again without a doubt."
"Brilliant from start to finish! We are delighted with the gate and grateful to Phil who helped us to find a suitable design. We would happily recommend to anyone. In three words, helpful, reliable and efficient"
"We are delighted with our security gates designed and installed by TQS. Phil and his team were very professional throughout the job and communicated with us at every stage. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Very happy with the instillation from start to finish a good set of lads clean and very professional work and also a Quality product yes more than happy"
"Phil and the team installed our new electric gate at our home and did a fantastic job, I could not recommend them enough. All staff were friendly and helpful and the end product is amazing we are over the moon with it."
"From first contact until the installation, everything about the service was top draw. Kept me informed at every stage of the process and the finished product well exceeded my expectations. The guys even came out to alter slight imperfections that i wouldn't have picked up on. I would highly recommend TQS."
"Provided a wonderful service throughout that was transparent on price, timings and quality. What they delivered was above and beyond the specification, with little added extras that we hadn't considered. I would recommend them to anybody who needed gates."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Phil designed a splendid gate which perfectly matched the character of the property. The installation utilised high quality components and was carried out efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending TQS."
"Phil & the team designed a unique 4 metres gate for us. The final effect was brilliant, the quality far exceeded our expectations & the installation team took great pains to ensure the gate operated perfectly - Well done - Would not hesitate recommending them - Mike"
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 69 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access