Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

Excellent service, products and very quick delivery.
quick delivery and good prices
Good quick service
Will definitely use you again
Absolutely incredible chlorine shock ... used in our hot tub and was clear within 20 minutes
Very efficient service
Great product - we love the lavender smell, it makes the hot tub so inviting when you lift the lid. We first heard about you from our host in Scotland when we rented a lodge and we now recommend you to all our friends with hot tubs.
I have not received my delivery
Hi, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear this. We will resend your parcel today with DHL for delivery tomorrow. Many thanks.
All good but you offer me a trade discount as we are a commercial pool but it doesn't work on line. I always have to phone up to get you to apply it and sometimes you don't.
Needed some non-chlorine shock for my hot tub. After doing a bit of searching around, this supplier offered a keen price for a large (5Kg) tub of Oxy-Shock and the website was easy to use, so I ordered. I wasn't in desperate need but I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of delivery. Well-packaged too. Would recommend and will use again.
Easy to place order and arrived next day. No hassle at all. Brilliant service. Thank you.
Fantastic service and will definitely be ordering from them again.10/10.
Best prices, easy to use web site, never let me down on products or deliveries.
What more can be said.
brilliant company to use, never go anywhere else
Fast efficient service great value product
Great price & fast delivery...
fast delivery, good products, especially the test strips which are accurate and good value.
excellent job
Great service & easy to follow website
Easy to order online with good range of products on offer at a competitive rate. Also, free delivery and a free gift over a certain amount was excellent. Very speedy delivery and well packaged goods. Can't fault Swimming Pool Chemicals for good value and a thoroughly good service.
Great service quick delivery and a good price very happy and will use again as i have before.
I have used this supplier several times and the products are always spot on, the price is good and the order is always delivered on time!
Swimming Pool Chemicals is rated 4.84 based on 3,071 reviews