Total Merchandise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Found customer service very helpful. Products arrived quickly and well packaged
Hi Maria, thank you for the excellent review!
We are a re-seller so we need prompt response for our cleints, I have placed orders on a couple of occassions recently because I can always rely on the service and quaility of the goods I order for my clients. Customer service is 2nd to none especailly if I have Amy Gavin helping me, she is brilliant she is very quick to come back to me.
Hi Michele - thank you for the amazing review, we couldn't wish for a better review! We will make sure your kind feedback is passed onto Amy and the team.
We ordered pens for a recruitment event and couldn't be happier with the customer service and turnaround of the products. Great quality and outstanding service!
Hi Mark, wow what a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and you're happy with the pens.
We were working to a strict time frame and Total Merchandise did exactly what they said they would. Excellent service.
Thank you for the brilliant review, David! We hope to work with you again soon.
The mugs were fantastic. Colouring was exactly as in the artwork sent over, and the quality of the finish was brilliant. The mugs are comfortable to hold with boiling hot water inside, and we had no trouble with lids leaking while drinking. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality corporate travel mug.
Hi Jess, wow what a wonderful review! We're so pleased you're happy with your travel mugs and we hope to work with you again soon.
Great service from Total Merchandise, good product at a very good price. Quick delivery and attentive customer service. Thanks.
Thank you for the excellent review, Catherine. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and products.
Really easy to use, quick and helpful service and a really quick turnaround.
Thank you for the amazing review, Claire!
Superb customer service and excellent product at a great price

I was very happy with the end result and the tote bag has been well received by all my customers
Wow, what a wonderful review Lee! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and everyone likes the bags.
excellent service from Bekah throughout the process and excellent quality and price of product. Highly recommended
Hello Grant, thank you for the 5* review! We will make sure your review is passed onto Rebekah.
very fast with my order and great staff
Hi Jenny, thank you for the excellent review! It's great to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service.
Really good service, professional and quick.
Hi Martyn, thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased you enjoyed our usual five-star service.
Very happy with Total Merchandise's communication and the end result.
Thanks for the 5* review, Fergal! We're so pleased you enjoyed our service and the finished product.
Excellent service & product - thanks to Abby for her patience
Hi Wayne, thank you for the excellent review! We will pass your thanks onto Abby and we hope to work with you again soon.
Excellent quality and great print!
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 4th February 2020
Hi Nero, thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing this great picture!
Friendly and responsive service and delivered a great product. We will definitely continue to use TM services
Thank you for the brilliant 5* review! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Nina is amazing. No request was too much trouble and she kept me updated every step of the way. I had tight deadlines to get the products delivered and they arrived perfectly with 2 days to spare.

Thanks Nina! We will definitely be working with you again.
Wow, what a wonderful review Chloe! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service. We will make sure your kind review in passed onto Nina and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Excellent service - very quick to give quote which was fully detailed. Easy to communicate with and very nice products. Totally happy!
Hello Brian - thank you for the amazing 5* review! We're so pleased that you were happy with the service and final product.
we ordered our non-woven bags, within less than a week we had the finished product! Well done guys... good job!
Thank you for the excellent review! We're so pleased to hear you're happy with the delivery time and bags. We hope to work with you again soon.
Good quality item, excellent communication, prompt dispatch
Hi Jane - thank you for the 5* review. It's great to hear that you're happy with the service and final product.
… no complaints!!! Excellent job!
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your 5* review, Dimitris.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,566 reviews