Total Merchandise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Kimberley at Total Merchandise has been very helpful and we look forward to working with them in the future.
The order came quickly. The was a problem with the order but this was addressed and resolved quickly and professionally.
We needed some personalised lanyards. Website had good information, we were able to contact them directly and get artwork and delivery was on time and exactly what we needed.
fast response and good quality product. quick completion and delivery too
There is a good choice of merchandise and the order process is quick and easy.
Stress balls were very good value for money and an excellent give away to people our charity supports.
So far with sample its been good.
Still waiting for my main delivery, so cant really comment on that as yet.
From placing the order with a lovely lady called Leah who was very helpful, to delivery 5 days very quick and friendly service
Easy to order, quick communication and a wide range of products. I always go to Total Merchandise first for promotional goods.
High standard of service throughout and good response rate to any queries.
The t-shirts are exactly as I'd hoped. TM did a grand job. Not as easy to set up the initial images as some others (as I'm limited in the graphic formats I can produce), but once done they were quick and efficient, and very good value for money.
Thanks for your review Rory.
Good communication, very speedy order! Thank you
Good communication and very helpful, understood what we needed. Cost very competitive. Laura was a nice person to deal with.
The products arrived quickly and in great condition! The order process was a little confusing, but ultimately very glad we ordered with Total Merchandise and will do so again!
Quick, efficient and reasonable costs!
Fairly fast to respond, good communication, purchases (keyrings) arrived on time and they are of a reasonably good quality (although one or two were defective and could not be used).
Just what we wanted and eventually arrived on time!
Good looking product for a good price
Friendly service, good at communication, happy with product.
Was very pleased with the service I received from Total Merchandise, who were helpful and very responsive. Our client is looking forward to seeing the finished products (at which point I'm sure the rating will go from good to very good!)
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the review - we'll be ready and waiting for when you want to swap from good to very good, which we know you will!
Total Merchandise is rated 4.77 based on 1,586 reviews