Total Merchandise Reviews

Andrea
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 18th February 2020
Pippa
More Photos & Videos
There is a good choice of merchandise and the order process is quick and easy.
Stress balls were very good value for money and an excellent give away to people our charity supports.
So far with sample its been good.
Still waiting for my main delivery, so cant really comment on that as yet.
From placing the order with a lovely lady called Leah who was very helpful, to delivery 5 days very quick and friendly service
Easy to order, quick communication and a wide range of products. I always go to Total Merchandise first for promotional goods.
High standard of service throughout and good response rate to any queries.
The t-shirts are exactly as I'd hoped. TM did a grand job. Not as easy to set up the initial images as some others (as I'm limited in the graphic formats I can produce), but once done they were quick and efficient, and very good value for money.
Thanks for your review Rory.
Good communication, very speedy order! Thank you
Good communication and very helpful, understood what we needed. Cost very competitive. Laura was a nice person to deal with.
The products arrived quickly and in great condition! The order process was a little confusing, but ultimately very glad we ordered with Total Merchandise and will do so again!
Quick, efficient and reasonable costs!
Fairly fast to respond, good communication, purchases (keyrings) arrived on time and they are of a reasonably good quality (although one or two were defective and could not be used).
Just what we wanted and eventually arrived on time!
Good looking product for a good price
Friendly service, good at communication, happy with product.
Was very pleased with the service I received from Total Merchandise, who were helpful and very responsive. Our client is looking forward to seeing the finished products (at which point I'm sure the rating will go from good to very good!)
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the review - we'll be ready and waiting for when you want to swap from good to very good, which we know you will!
Wonderful! Total Merchandise saved the day
Excellent sales and after sales service. This is our 2nd time doing business with, Except for courier delay, the rest is faultless.
Re: Tote bags
Tatiana was THE BEST. She responded quickly with emails and understood everything I had requested. Product was exactly as described. The reason for 4 stars is that we could not pay by bank card as we are overseas. This meant additional bank fees and also less security for us should something have gone wrong. Not to mention time out from work to line up in a bank queue.

This could unfortunately be the reason for me not to use this company again.
Thank you for your review. We'd like to assure you that it is our company policy for new overseas customers to pay via bank transfer however once we have established a relationship further payments will be accepted via an alternative payment method.
Very good service. Emails responded to within 24 hours-ish, but I reckon if this was improved to 4 hr SLA, you'd be laughing. The feedback form doesn't have any timeframe in between '12 hours' and 'over a week', random, maybe add something in to catch the info for the people who fall in between that huge timeframe. I find delivery to be very expensive. DPD charge approx £5.00 per box for next day business deliveries in the UK. Delivery should be free for a customer being quoted for 24'000 products.
Hi Lucy, thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on offering consistently great customer service & would love to discuss some of the points in your review. Please send us a private message letting us know when you're available for a call.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,525 reviews