Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

customer service
"I was impressed with speed of production & delivery. Area for improvement: getting the order set up. I had clearly specified colours and quantities of each item & had them confirmed when I received your quote but then needed to repeat the specs twice before the order was finally actioned."
"I found Total Merchandise very helpful when placing my order and they were very quick to respond to any questions. Good customer service from this company."
"Although to start the process it took a while as there was a slight misunderstanding. I just wanted to know the price of my order, how it will look and the lead time, but the girl that dealt with my order was complicating things a bit as she kept avoiding explaining me properly the whole process from order to completion - which was a bit confusing and frustrating to begin with! However, once my order was here - everything was fine! I would order again in the future if people won't be complicating thins so much, but just explain in easier steps what needs to be done! (I am saying this as a person who made such an order for the first time in their life - and it was crucial to get this right as the merchandise was needed for a show!)"
"Very happy with the service and colour/quality of the print. Only slight issue, some of the pencils were a bit lumpy, not all the same. I would however, still use them again."
Thanks for this Karoline and we're sorry to read about the inconsistant quality issue with this order. If you get the chance, please could you photograph a good, and bad pencil and send the pics to your TM account manager and reference that you were asked to do so on Reviews, and we'll look into this for you!
"Vet helpful, efficient service. Great range of products. Delivered on time at short notice."
"Meet our requriements & we were happy with the finished product. Speedy delivery & good customer service."
"Very happy with the service that I received from Total Merchandise. Good communication via emails and phone calls. Received the goods on the date I was told. Very professional, thank you so much."
"Fast and efficient surface"
"Very professional service, quick turnaround time and pleased with the products."
"Very helpful staff, and order arrived on time"
"We had a tight turnaround for a number of products for a project and TM were great in getting everything sorted and delivered on time. Good service."
"Good service from staff and product just what we wanted."
"repeat order pens are good"
"Product was as described and arrived when estimated. Would buy from again. Great customer service"
"Goods were as described, my only criticism is that staff seemed under pressure to respond promptly rather than accurately to emails and on more than one occasion sent a 'standard' response rather than reading the email and answering the actual question I'd asked. Another issue was that some of the items were delivered on the wrong day; I was only ever going to be able to receive them on one specific day which was agreed!"
Thanks Derek for your very fair critique'. We are going to look at and discuss your points and findings internally. We do however also really appreciate and value both your business and time spent leaving valuable feedback.
"Relatively quick service, nice customer support (the people were very patient). The only thing I would say is you get a lot of emails between the point of order and the order confirmation, and invoicing. It can get a little confusing - perhaps make subject lines a bit clearer? I'm used to ordering online so I found it okay, but can imagine others might not! Thanks D"
Thanks David, that's a fair point.
"Very good service and great communication with Leah Jamieson, she was quick at replies and very helpful. I was just told the products have to be delivered to the address on where the payment card was registered which gave us a delay and we missed an exhibition.. When dealing with big companies, sometimes you have to be flexible..."
"Great quality products at prices that keep the accounts team happy. Staff were very friendly and always quick to reply to queries. Would definitely use them again."
"Really great customer service - quick, friendly and helpful when I needed to keep changing the order amount."
"Good pricing, attentive customer service and decent turn around times."
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,268 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access