Torstone Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Torstone

How would you rate Torstone ?

"Zero communication, unresponsive, rude, 3 months late in delivery and I was foolish enough to trust them and pay 100% upfront in good face. My worst experience of shopping online to date. Proceed with caution!"
"Telephone permanently engaged. Chat line promised to get back to me but did not. info email address is not answered. sales email address bounced. If there products are as bad as their customer service I recommend not wasting your time."
"Birdbath ordered for my mother's 80th, crack appeared within a few days of getting it. Crack extending so now non functional. Torstone said they would come out and look at it but no one has been and now no one answering phone. Very disappointed!"
Judith Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely company to deal with. They helped me with a query over the phone and dispatched my stone cricketer promptly after I had ordered it online. It arrived quickly, well packaged and in good condition. Delivery was free and i used an online voucher code to get 10% off. Very happy."
"I've just received my order of the cricket team, they arrived quite quickly by a nice, helpful delivery man. They look really good in my garden and are good quality."
"Thank you for our order. We are very pleased with all items, very good value. Your member of staff that made the delivery was most kind and very helpful. Many thanks again Stef. Bolton."
Ease of Use
"I ordered marble resin statue a week ago and it arrived this morning. Great price, great delivery service and beautiful piece of stoneware."
Ease of Use
"I have just received delivery of my Helios Sundial after seeing an add in the newspaper. Ordering was very quick and the Sundial looks beautiful! I bought it as a gift for my mum for Christmas and was assured that i would receive it in time and I was not dissapointed :)"
"Hi there excellent service After your driver put the dragon in situ he mowed our lawn & washed our car. Great Service :) Margaret Brown"
Ease of Use
"Have just purchased a Shy Maiden & Base ,delivery on the 26/11 and we are more than pleased the service was excellent ,from the time of initial contact to the actual siting of the Statue .The Shy Maiden has really enhanced our garden. Alan Tooley Bedford."
Ease of Use
"Delighted with delivery of stone cocker spaniel ,well made and very expressive love the eyes . Bridie ."
Ease of Use
"Purchased three products of the range. Good quality. They look good in the garden. Delivery worked very well. Nice and very helpul delivery driver. Communication was ok, could have been more pro-active."
Information
"Hi. We would like to say thanks for the great customer service we received on our two orders. We ordered 4 urns. unfortunately we. Ordered the bath stone for the second pair which didn't match the first two we had bought. You very kindly brought us the Portland urns and took back the bath stone ones for no charge. We will recommend your firm to our friends and the urns look beautiful in our front garden. Many thanks to all your staff. Kind regards den and Chris crawford"
Information
"I ordered two stone balls to top my gate posts. They were delivered promptly by car and the finish on them is excellent. They really enhance my house entrance and attract admiring comments. I am very pleased with the finished result. Torstone were available on the phone to deal with some queries I had before ordering and were extremely helpful."
Information
"Visited Torstone stand at Hampton Court flower shower, couldn't decide whether to purchase Indian Sandstone bird bath, as I wasn't sure where it would go in my garden. Got home saw the perfect spot, went on line an purchased it. Contacted Torstone re delivery as their were certain criteria to be met. The phone was answered by a delightful lady who couldn't have been more helpful, everything was arranged satisfactorily. Day and time of delivery arrived and so did my beautiful birdbath!"
Information
"The online descriptions were good but I had a few questions. I telephoned and got the most fantastic customer service ever. The item I purchased was for a retirement gift and once i had made the purchase it was parceled and dispatched the same day. It arrived the following day and the packaging was fantastic too, meaning it arrived safely, and I was kept informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend Torstone for product availability and customer service."
Information
"I would defiantly recommend Torstone for the beautiful products and fantastic communication.The delivery man was excellent as I am disabled and could help him nothing was a problem to him. Thank you to all at torstone David"
Information
"Super, they couldn't do enough for me. The planter I bought was fabulous, really really pleased thank you :)"
Information
"Excellent sales and delivery service. Great to find a supplier that has a wide selection of pots and garden ornaments. Our urns are just what we wanted. Thank you."
Information
"Extremely pleased with product (i'm sure my cricket loving sons will also be, at Christmas). Delivery very good. Thanks."
Torstone is rated 4.47 based on 38 reviews