Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd
Read Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd:

Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

enquiries@toropro.co.uk

270 Rosendale Road

Tell us how Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd made you happy
Great communication throughout & was extremely happy with the overall service provided by Your Plumber. Outstanding service from start to finish
Hi Najib, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted that you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
The service was friendly and professional. The engineer managed to get my ice machine working again. My only complaint is that I was not warned in advance about the overtime charge.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time out to review our services. We would have appreciated you contacting our offices directly to resolve your invoice issues rather than posting this directly on the internet. As a good will gesture we have removed the overtime charge from your invoice and charged normal rate instead. Our website does clearly show our rates, our overtime rate is charged for any works completed after 5pm. Please do contact our helpdesk team if you have any queries or issues and they will be happy to help you. Regards, David.
The heating engineer came promptly and was very polite and professional, completing the job of fixing my radiators very effectively, and tidying up after himself afterwards. I recommend this company thoroughly,
Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time out to feedback your Toropro experience to us. We are delighted that you were happy with our service, I will pass your comments on to the engineer and his manager. Regards, David.
The plumber was super helpful and solved the problem as quickly as he could. He also gave me some useful tips for the future too!
Hi Vikki, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted that you were happy with the service provided by our plumber and that he was able to go that extra mile for you! Regards, David.
The engineer came out very quickly, he was unobtrusive within the office whilst working and solved the problem efficiently. He was polite and helpful.
Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback which we do appreciate. We are delighted that our engineer was able to assist and that you were happy with the service. Regards, David.
The plumber understood exactly what I needed, provided the parts required and competed the works very efficiently. Super fast response and upfront. Definitely recommend and would use again
Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time out to feedback your Toropro experience to us. We are delighted that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer and we look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
They do great work but gosh do they need to work on the communication. Frankly if the work wasn't as great I would go elsewhere, so patience is key but you will get a great product. Trust me, I have gone through 3 companies before Toro Pro.
Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time out to share your Toropro experience with us. We do take customer service very seriously so I am concerned that you have some issues. If you would like to email me the details of your complaint then I will be happy to look into this for you and try to resolve any queries you may have. On the plus side I am delighted that you were happy with our workmanship. Regards, David.
Very prompt and very helpful service Provided by Toropro. Diagnosed problem and fixed promptly.
Excellent service on time arrival.
Good job, quick service response, flexible hours for appointments
Our electric water heater is not working and the engineer took his time investigating the issue and providing solutions ! Very helpful !
The plumber was a really nice guy very professional, prompt and thorough.The work he carried out was of a very good standard and I am very happy. Great service.
Plumber was very helpful
So far, very very good!!!
Always great Service from Toropro, friendly and proffessional staff. Thank you Jane
Professional approach from office and quick respond. Will use again.
Great service from Toropro engineer. Engineer was very polite and nice. He explained what he needs to do to fix the problem and how much time it will take.
Booked slot for annual boiler service. Engineer arrived on time and left the place tidy after his work.
Very good service. Easy to book a job online.
Prompt quick and easy service. Web site very user friendly Happy with the repair.
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 757 reviews