Torch Browser Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Torch Browser

Tell us how Torch Browser made you happy

"Torch is my default browser now. I didn't experience any major problems. So, so far so good."
"To be honest I'm not a chrome fans, until oneday i have to find an alternative browser because my long time favorite browser, firefox being acting weird. I google and found torch browser. Installed it, and expected it will be just like chrome, that is on my computer crash all the time. After using it a few day, it is actually beyond my expectation. It's rarely crash and freeze during browsing session, which is for people like me who work for internet is very impressive. Beside torch music feature is the best. I love hearing new music and be able to find it and listen in one place is kinda awesome. The music feature is a good companion when i'm working. And downloading media directly from the browser is even cooler. People should just using torch browser, i bet they won't regret it."
Torch Browser is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews