Toptoys2u Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toptoys2u Limited
Read Toptoys2u Limited Reviews

Tell us how Toptoys2u Limited made you happy
Very good deal (4 for £15) arrived promptly and very happy
Nephew loved it and shipment was fast. Thank you
Value for money and doesn't look cheap, best Dorothy outfit. Arrived very quickly. Would order again.
Wasn't sure about this website as I haven't heard of it but now I wouldn't hesitate good speedy service.
I got the item in a day. Super fast delivery.
Such cute toys.
Great price and quick delivery.
I’m really happy because the owner of this website looked out for me and my money. He saved me some money helping me out and giving me some advise! He’s a great seller and deserves a very good review! Not to mention he has very good collectibles on his website! Great seller and awesome website! I recommend people to buy off his website because it is legit and the owner of it actually cares for his customers which is very rare! Thank you again!
set of soft toys delivered quickly- great value would buy from Toptoys2u again
Excellent value & free delivery! I had a very positive experience & would highly recommend Toptoys2u
Delighted with the products I bought. Can't believe the quality and size for the price. Will definitely use the website again.
Absolute bargain and very speedy shipping will certainly buy from this site again 🤙🏼
So chuffed with the card. It arrived promptly so pleased with the service!! Would definitely buy again and I have recommended the site to my friends and family.
Very satisfied customer. Careful package and fast delivery. I'm very happy to purchased from this place.
Very good customer service. I had issues with my original order and they contacted me the same day to send out a replacement. The advisor in the phone was very friendly and professional!
Excellent service. Keep up the good work.
Quick delivery and great prices
Great product, quick delivery
Fast delivery good value for money
Item arrived fast and well packaged
Toptoys2u Limited is rated 4.89 based on 79 reviews