Topshop Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Topshop
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Topshop made you happy

24 - 25 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I Have ordered a coat, have had 4 missed deliveries apparently. Don't know how you can say that are "missed", when you actual mean that delivery was never made, no attempt to delivery item at all. Very unhappy, 4 days or my life I am never getting back, thanks. When you contact them for help you are told that is a contractor Hermes and you need to contact them. Now that I have mentioned this Hermes to friends, they all know how bad there are and are surprised that I didn't know this!!!! Do not order a home delivery from Topshop EVER."
Are you Topshop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Topshop receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Dress scarred me for life!! They don’t care or refund my money! Awful customer service."
"They are were extremely helpful the website is easy to use it's genuine. You actually reecieved your product and it was in a good condition exactly the same as the picture. Just generally happy with the product."
"Very good quick service, however bought in the Black Friday sale and told after ordering that one of my items was out of stock which was disappointing."
"A skirt I bought came with the wrong tag on and they returned it and changed it with no problem."
"I returned items due to poor quality and big size ( £800 Worth of products) and they did not return me all my money, they kept £150 and won't give it back!!! They told me to wait 28 days and contact them then if I still haven't been paid. Apparently it takes that long for the refund to process..... So of course I waited, and of course I have not been refunded the rest. I messaged them and they said they will look into it again and need another 28 days!!!!!!! Really? I just want my money back, it's so unfair and they are so rude. I'll never buy from them again I can't believe a brand this size can act this way. I won't just sit back and leave it, If the only way to get the money back is to contact the trading standards then I will. Do not shop there!!"
"Haven't seen the beautiful green coat I ordered as yet!!! Hermes claims they attempted delivery at 15.41pm 15/11/18 however 1) I have a large window in which I face whilst following my tracking order 2) NO card was left! 3) I requested parcel be left at back door if I wasn't at home....I was at home ALL DAY! CONCLUSION: LAZY DISHONEST DELIVERY DRIVER. Top Shop should find a New Reliable Delivery Company HERMES DELIVERY is ruining what potentially should be a pleasant reliable online shopping experience."
"I shopped at Topshop in Regent Street and the stored had a huge selection and an amazing vibe. The staff were awesome! They started conversations with me and helped me pick the right products, I wanted to order an item in the right size and they stopped everything to see if they had the item in store. A staff member even helped me pick a gorgeous dress for a vlogger's party I was going to that weekend. Topshop, you have a huge fan base and when I dress up in your clothes you always make my day!"
"Very smooth purchase process, with next day delivery when my product was not available in store. Very friendly and happy to help staff!"
"Love their stores, would like to see more of them in the US! I travel a lot so always check out the local malls. Love their new autumn fleeces :-)"
"The price was excellent, the turn around was quick, and the installers we polite and clean. The end product is wonderful and I thank Ryan for everything."
"Place a order item received was not what I ordered so I placed another order for the same item and once again something completely different arrived.I then send both items back separately to there warehouse for a refund and shockingly they have only been refunded for one of them 20 days on I have not been refunded for the other item sent back. Also when I contact customer service they act dim like they don’t get what I am going on about,and tell me that my proof of postage by Royal Mail is useless! If you had sent me what I actually ordered in the first place instead of throwing anything in a bag and sending it to me then I would not have had to sent them back. What is going on with this coming,even every store I go in to the staff are most unprofessional unhelpful and have serious attitude problems. Sort yourselves and the company out ,I want my money back you thief’s"
"Every time I spoke to someone they were always happy to help, the clothes in the shop were organised so it was easy to navigate and I and my friends all love Topshop and plan on returning."
"Very speedy delivery very one item returned refund done immediately"
"Ordered 2 pairs of boots for home delivery. Should have arrived on day 4 and waited in all day and didn’t go to work. Hermes never delivered, no one text or emailed me and then the tracking status changed to delayed and ‘investigating’. Nearly 2 weeks on and have still not received my order and despite emailing and ringing topshop no one has bothered to update me, yet payment has been taken. Absolutely disgusting and to make matters worse I needed my order for my birthday which has now passed! DO NOT ORDER ONLINE AS THEY CANNOT DELIVER AS THEY CLAIM."
"Order jeans that I loved for fit. Ordered 3 more pairs and they were totally different! By an inch or so?! Terrible quality control."
"Terrible . My first time ordering online from Topshop it says 3-7 days for delivery . It's been a week and my item still at the wearhouse so I rang up to find out been on hold for 40 min just to find out that I've got another week to wait . I shop a lot online and never waited for delivery more than 3 -4 days !!!I'm very disappointed ! You need to sort yourself out Topshop ! I don't feel like shopping there anymore !"
"Ordered several ladies tee shirts recently and was delighted with the quality, the price was more than reasonable. Always liked TopShop for value and delivery."
"Customer service is non existent. The girl i spoke to about a faulty bag that damaged a new dress told me there was nothing they were prepared to do . She was so rude I was astounded in this day and age to be spoken to like that. I will never shop with Topshop ever again !"
"I brought a pair of topshop jeans 2 weeks ago and they have already ripped in between my thighs I’m disappointed if I’m spending £45 on a pair of jeans I’m expecting a good quality"
Topshop is rated 3.86 based on 212 reviews