Topshop Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Topshop

How would you rate Topshop?

166 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
shanelle Joyce
AlwYs quality clothing.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Topshop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shanelle Joyce
"AlwYs quality clothing."
"quick and easy to pay and also the website was easy to navigate"
Iman Osman
"Came into store to find trousers which had been sold out in my size. Was given free next day delivery in the correct size."
"Great price and easy transaction."
"Great sale and savings love all the items"
"I like topshop, but for the price of the jeans (quite expensive) and the quality after washing them a few times isn't the best."
"PURCHASED EXPRESS DELIVERY £6.00 MY ORDER WAS DUE TO COME BETWEEN 7.00 - 13.00 IT IS NOW 16.21 AND STILL NO DELIVERY!!!!! 0 STAR"
"Nice jeans at a good price"
"Order came very quickly and very good quality clothing"
Claire Wood-woolleyt
"I had an issue with a missing delivery but the lady at the customer call centre sorted it out and even called me the following day to check on everything running smoothly with my replacement. Great customer care"
Sheila Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"They have the best jeans ever moto jeans are brilliant true to size and make me look slimmer than l am l have been delighted with my recent purchases of the side laced jeans"
Shea O
"The shoes are so nice and true to size. They arrived two days after I ordered them!"
"I received all the products on time, and they were all fantastic - didn't send anything back"
"The product never let me down, and the delivery is always punctual and exchange or return is so convenient! Big fan!"
"I recently purchased a handbag in store. I think what makes other retailers great compared to sports direct is a very straight forward returns process. You can get full refunds or if buying online you can do free returns."
"I don't normally shop in Topshop as in my mind they're young, trendy and expensive (and I'm definitely not the first two), but while looking for a dress in Debenhams to give my glamorous Mum for her birthday I found one she'd love - Topshop! I was very surprised, but they didn't have her size. So I decided to go over to the Topshop store in Brighton and was pleasantly surprised - everything was neatly presented and easy to navigate and I quickly found the dress in the right size! The staff member who served me was really friendly and the experience changed my mind on Topshop, the prices were even reasonable!"
"TOPSHOP IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP. I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON FINDING SOMETHING CUTE FOR AN UPCOMING EVENT!"
"They had lots of items of clothing for me to pick from and all of the clothing I bought fit perfectly. when I bought clothes online and from instore I found some very good clothing from brands I had never heard of such the the Criminal Damage line."
"Discount offered for new customer and free delivery. Delivery was quick too"
Kaisli Roos
"I BOUGHT A HOODIE FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE LOVES IT AS IT IS VERY SOFT AND COSY AND THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT."
Topshop is rated 4.02 based on 171 reviews