Topshop Reviews

Topshop have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Topshop
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Topshop ?

"Place a order item received was not what I ordered so I placed another order for the same item and once again something completely different arrived.I then send both items back separately to there warehouse for a refund and shockingly they have only been refunded for one of them 20 days on I have not been refunded for the other item sent back. Also when I contact customer service they act dim like they don’t get what I am going on about,and tell me that my proof of postage by Royal Mail is useless! If you had sent me what I actually ordered in the first place instead of throwing anything in a bag and sending it to me then I would not have had to sent them back. What is going on with this coming,even every store I go in to the staff are most unprofessional unhelpful and have serious attitude problems. Sort yourselves and the company out ,I want my money back you thief’s"
"Ordered 2 pairs of boots for home delivery. Should have arrived on day 4 and waited in all day and didn’t go to work. Hermes never delivered, no one text or emailed me and then the tracking status changed to delayed and ‘investigating’. Nearly 2 weeks on and have still not received my order and despite emailing and ringing topshop no one has bothered to update me, yet payment has been taken. Absolutely disgusting and to make matters worse I needed my order for my birthday which has now passed! DO NOT ORDER ONLINE AS THEY CANNOT DELIVER AS THEY CLAIM."
"Order jeans that I loved for fit. Ordered 3 more pairs and they were totally different! By an inch or so?! Terrible quality control."
"Terrible . My first time ordering online from Topshop it says 3-7 days for delivery . It's been a week and my item still at the wearhouse so I rang up to find out been on hold for 40 min just to find out that I've got another week to wait . I shop a lot online and never waited for delivery more than 3 -4 days !!!I'm very disappointed ! You need to sort yourself out Topshop ! I don't feel like shopping there anymore !"
"Customer service is non existent. The girl i spoke to about a faulty bag that damaged a new dress told me there was nothing they were prepared to do . She was so rude I was astounded in this day and age to be spoken to like that. I will never shop with Topshop ever again !"
"I brought a pair of topshop jeans 2 weeks ago and they have already ripped in between my thighs I’m disappointed if I’m spending £45 on a pair of jeans I’m expecting a good quality"
"I will never shop at Topshop again. Apparently, you do not care about racist incidents at your store. Racism should not be tolerated. Please look into the incident where the Chinese woman was shoved in your New York City store, at the manager laughed. Please address her concerns immediately."
"What’s going on with top shop orders and it’s customer service phone number ...I’m am currently waiting for there customer services to answer phone to find out where my order is ... told at beginning of call approx 36 min wait.. I’m now at 57 mins starting to feel it’s a scam to raise money!!! As call is costing me 7p per min...On my account it is still saying being packed at wharehouse.. it’s said that for over a week .."
"The Worst experience I've ever received from any high street retailer. Doesn't even deserve 1 star! I have ordered a dress which should have taken two days to be delivered at the Marble Arch shop and I am still waiting till today - 19 July and I ordered the dress on 27 June. After contacting the Customer service for weeks finally they responded but without really apologizing and trying to locate the delivery at the shop which they have failed to do..I'm still waiting a week after receiving an email from them. On top of this they have already debited my account and I still haven't received the item that I have paid for. They don't even answer the customer service hotline. Terrible service. Keep away, I'll surely do!"
"I have been chasing a refund since April! We are now in July and they have £270 of my money. I was told by the customer services team (once I finally got through when they didn't have their phone disconnected) that my refund was finally authorised on the 21st June and would take 10 working days. I still haven't received my refund. If you need to return an online order, I would return to store as this is ridiculous."
"TOPSHOP ON OXFORD CIRCUS HAVE THE WORST EMPLOYEES WORKING THERE. THEY ARE RUDE."
"Very good services!"
"Free click and collect is useful. Good choice available online."
"Purchased a suit for my sons graduation prom, great price, nice suit, on top of that got free shoes with it."
"good quality"
"Fast and efficient service."
"I am appalled with the service from Topshop (online ordering and customer services) I can't even begin to tell you all the problems I've had with them! They spoilt my daughters birthday who only wanted Topshop clothes. I was given a birthday code which didn't work, I've had an absolute nightmare trying to sort it out, finally, I had an email to say they will refund the 20% after I've ordered, so I put in a large order and have heard NOTHING back! today I received an email to say the order is delayed, I've had problems delivering to my home before (useless couriers Topshop uses!) so went for delivery to store which isn't any better. I am really frustrated and upset and can't bear the thought of spending most of the day trying to get through to them on the phone (like others I have been had a number of calls where I have waited over an hour and then cut off!!) and emails/facebook can take a week to be answered! I am fuming and just want to cancel this order (nearly £500.00)"
"quick delivery, good prices"
"My order did not arrive on the stated day, or the next day. The queue to speak to customer services on the phone is over 40 minutes. The email states it will take 72 hours to get a response. Meanwhile I have no idea where my order is. My account says it doesn’t exist and tracking has no information on it in spite of them sending me an email to day it has been dispatched"
"Jus ordered the Hibiscus crossover sandals, and they're so fab! really lovely design and comfy too. Lots of comments from friends too about the print."
Topshop is rated 3.87 based on 195 reviews