Topshop Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Topshop

How would you rate Topshop ?

"Free click and collect is useful. Good choice available online."
"Purchased a suit for my sons graduation prom, great price, nice suit, on top of that got free shoes with it."
Megan Buckley
"good quality"
Sheena Trott
"Fast and efficient service."
"I am appalled with the service from Topshop (online ordering and customer services) I can't even begin to tell you all the problems I've had with them! They spoilt my daughters birthday who only wanted Topshop clothes. I was given a birthday code which didn't work, I've had an absolute nightmare trying to sort it out, finally, I had an email to say they will refund the 20% after I've ordered, so I put in a large order and have heard NOTHING back! today I received an email to say the order is delayed, I've had problems delivering to my home before (useless couriers Topshop uses!) so went for delivery to store which isn't any better. I am really frustrated and upset and can't bear the thought of spending most of the day trying to get through to them on the phone (like others I have been had a number of calls where I have waited over an hour and then cut off!!) and emails/facebook can take a week to be answered! I am fuming and just want to cancel this order (nearly £500.00)"
"quick delivery, good prices"
"My order did not arrive on the stated day, or the next day. The queue to speak to customer services on the phone is over 40 minutes. The email states it will take 72 hours to get a response. Meanwhile I have no idea where my order is. My account says it doesn’t exist and tracking has no information on it in spite of them sending me an email to day it has been dispatched"
Sue Mee Maudsley
"Jus ordered the Hibiscus crossover sandals, and they're so fab! really lovely design and comfy too. Lots of comments from friends too about the print."
"Good quality products great customer service very friendly and helpful"
"I shopped in the Kingston store and was looking for a blazer/ suite in lilac that had been advertised in a magazine I saw. Managed to order the item in store via The I-pad didn’t have to que up, was done in 50secs. The manager Mandy and her colleague Sophia assisted in the transaction and as advised received the item within 3 days. The service was really efficient and attentive, I hadn’t shopped in Topshop for a long time, so I will now be returning again to purchase some last minute bits for Ibiza! Thanks again and had great compliments on my suit :) Good service, good store, and friendly and helpful."
Catherine
"did click and collect, was really good, hassle free and it got delivered to the store sooner than they originally said"
"top shop have no process to amend orders apart from ringing them, which they dont pick up for hours and then couldn't even tell the courier to deliver to another address."
Shanelle Joyce
"AlwYs quality clothing."
"quick and easy to pay and also the website was easy to navigate"
Iman Osman
"Came into store to find trousers which had been sold out in my size. Was given free next day delivery in the correct size."
"Great price and easy transaction."
"Great sale and savings love all the items"
"I like topshop, but for the price of the jeans (quite expensive) and the quality after washing them a few times isn't the best."
"PURCHASED EXPRESS DELIVERY £6.00 MY ORDER WAS DUE TO COME BETWEEN 7.00 - 13.00 IT IS NOW 16.21 AND STILL NO DELIVERY!!!!! 0 STAR"
"Nice jeans at a good price"
Topshop is rated 4.02 based on 183 reviews