Topshop Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Topshop

How would you rate Topshop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

161 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Claire Wood-woolleyt

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Topshop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Claire Wood-woolleyt
"I had an issue with a missing delivery but the lady at the customer call centre sorted it out and even called me the following day to check on everything running smoothly with my replacement. Great customer care"
Sheila Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"They have the best jeans ever moto jeans are brilliant true to size and make me look slimmer than l am l have been delighted with my recent purchases of the side laced jeans"
Shea O
"The shoes are so nice and true to size. They arrived two days after I ordered them!"
"I received all the products on time, and they were all fantastic - didn't send anything back"
"The product never let me down, and the delivery is always punctual and exchange or return is so convenient! Big fan!"
"I recently purchased a handbag in store. I think what makes other retailers great compared to sports direct is a very straight forward returns process. You can get full refunds or if buying online you can do free returns."
"I don't normally shop in Topshop as in my mind they're young, trendy and expensive (and I'm definitely not the first two), but while looking for a dress in Debenhams to give my glamorous Mum for her birthday I found one she'd love - Topshop! I was very surprised, but they didn't have her size. So I decided to go over to the Topshop store in Brighton and was pleasantly surprised - everything was neatly presented and easy to navigate and I quickly found the dress in the right size! The staff member who served me was really friendly and the experience changed my mind on Topshop, the prices were even reasonable!"
"TOPSHOP IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP. I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON FINDING SOMETHING CUTE FOR AN UPCOMING EVENT!"
"They had lots of items of clothing for me to pick from and all of the clothing I bought fit perfectly. when I bought clothes online and from instore I found some very good clothing from brands I had never heard of such the the Criminal Damage line."
"Discount offered for new customer and free delivery. Delivery was quick too"
Kaisli Roos
"I BOUGHT A HOODIE FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE LOVES IT AS IT IS VERY SOFT AND COSY AND THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT."
"I went into Swansea topshop earlier today to return a skirt for my daughter. I had to have the money returned into a gift receipt, which was done. After everything was completed the girl folded the receipts up & handed them back to me. When I got home I got the receipts out & realised I didn’t have a gift card, which I read I should of had.. I phoned the shop & was told I’d been given the card which I hadn’t & also have a witness who says the same. I put everything she gave me straight in my pocket & didn’t take them out till I got home. I think it’s disgusting that this could of happened & will be looking to spread the word about the shop service."
"I placed an order on Monday 18/12/17 said items would be delivered in time for Christmas and would be delivered to my local store on Thursday 21/12/17. No items were delivered the store did not want to help said they were to bust to help me with it been the Christmas period! Tracked my parcel on the the Topshop website and said still being packed in the warehouse. On the 22nd phoned customer services and an automated answer said due to high volumes of calls they could not take my call and to try again later. So rang back later on to another automated answer to now say they were updating the sysem! So emailed them. As of yet had no reply. Just phoned them again and waited 32mins! To receive no answer and had to pay god knows how much for the call. I will never shop with Topshop again!"
"Great customer service"
"lovely pants in petite, fit well and easy to click and collect"
"there is so much choice and sizes"
Claire Robinson
"ordered items in store and gave free next day delivery"
Mrs Elaine Parry
"Ordered for a Christmas present. Good delivery time and updates. Just disappointed that it said free home delivery but they then charged me for delivery. Buyer beware"
"My items were delivered to the store for click and collect and they sent useful reminder texts to let me know that they had arrived. I also needed to return one item and the whole process was painless."
Eve Southcombe
"All of the clothes are always such good quality and affordable, it is my no.1 go to shop!"
Topshop is rated 4.04 based on 162 reviews