Topshop Reviews

Topshop have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

76% of reviewers recommend Topshop

How would you rate Topshop ?

"Terrible . My first time ordering online from Topshop it says 3-7 days for delivery . It's been a week and my item still at the wearhouse so I rang up to find out been on hold for 40 min just to find out that I've got another week to wait . I shop a lot online and never waited for delivery more than 3 -4 days !!!I'm very disappointed ! You need to sort yourself out Topshop ! I don't feel like shopping there anymore !"
"Customer service is non existent. The girl i spoke to about a faulty bag that damaged a new dress told me there was nothing they were prepared to do . She was so rude I was astounded in this day and age to be spoken to like that. I will never shop with Topshop ever again !"
"I brought a pair of topshop jeans 2 weeks ago and they have already ripped in between my thighs I’m disappointed if I’m spending £45 on a pair of jeans I’m expecting a good quality"
"I will never shop at Topshop again. Apparently, you do not care about racist incidents at your store. Racism should not be tolerated. Please look into the incident where the Chinese woman was shoved in your New York City store, at the manager laughed. Please address her concerns immediately."
"What’s going on with top shop orders and it’s customer service phone number ...I’m am currently waiting for there customer services to answer phone to find out where my order is ... told at beginning of call approx 36 min wait.. I’m now at 57 mins starting to feel it’s a scam to raise money!!! As call is costing me 7p per min...On my account it is still saying being packed at wharehouse.. it’s said that for over a week .."
"The Worst experience I've ever received from any high street retailer. Doesn't even deserve 1 star! I have ordered a dress which should have taken two days to be delivered at the Marble Arch shop and I am still waiting till today - 19 July and I ordered the dress on 27 June. After contacting the Customer service for weeks finally they responded but without really apologizing and trying to locate the delivery at the shop which they have failed to do..I'm still waiting a week after receiving an email from them. On top of this they have already debited my account and I still haven't received the item that I have paid for. They don't even answer the customer service hotline. Terrible service. Keep away, I'll surely do!"
"I have been chasing a refund since April! We are now in July and they have £270 of my money. I was told by the customer services team (once I finally got through when they didn't have their phone disconnected) that my refund was finally authorised on the 21st June and would take 10 working days. I still haven't received my refund. If you need to return an online order, I would return to store as this is ridiculous."
"TOPSHOP ON OXFORD CIRCUS HAVE THE WORST EMPLOYEES WORKING THERE. THEY ARE RUDE."
"Very good services!"
"Free click and collect is useful. Good choice available online."
"Purchased a suit for my sons graduation prom, great price, nice suit, on top of that got free shoes with it."
"good quality"
"Fast and efficient service."
"I am appalled with the service from Topshop (online ordering and customer services) I can't even begin to tell you all the problems I've had with them! They spoilt my daughters birthday who only wanted Topshop clothes. I was given a birthday code which didn't work, I've had an absolute nightmare trying to sort it out, finally, I had an email to say they will refund the 20% after I've ordered, so I put in a large order and have heard NOTHING back! today I received an email to say the order is delayed, I've had problems delivering to my home before (useless couriers Topshop uses!) so went for delivery to store which isn't any better. I am really frustrated and upset and can't bear the thought of spending most of the day trying to get through to them on the phone (like others I have been had a number of calls where I have waited over an hour and then cut off!!) and emails/facebook can take a week to be answered! I am fuming and just want to cancel this order (nearly £500.00)"
"quick delivery, good prices"
"My order did not arrive on the stated day, or the next day. The queue to speak to customer services on the phone is over 40 minutes. The email states it will take 72 hours to get a response. Meanwhile I have no idea where my order is. My account says it doesn’t exist and tracking has no information on it in spite of them sending me an email to day it has been dispatched"
"Jus ordered the Hibiscus crossover sandals, and they're so fab! really lovely design and comfy too. Lots of comments from friends too about the print."
"Good quality products great customer service very friendly and helpful"
"I shopped in the Kingston store and was looking for a blazer/ suite in lilac that had been advertised in a magazine I saw. Managed to order the item in store via The I-pad didn’t have to que up, was done in 50secs. The manager Mandy and her colleague Sophia assisted in the transaction and as advised received the item within 3 days. The service was really efficient and attentive, I hadn’t shopped in Topshop for a long time, so I will now be returning again to purchase some last minute bits for Ibiza! Thanks again and had great compliments on my suit :) Good service, good store, and friendly and helpful."
"did click and collect, was really good, hassle free and it got delivered to the store sooner than they originally said"
Topshop is rated 3.91 based on 192 reviews