Topshop Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Topshop deliver?

How can I contact Topshop?

Tell us how Topshop made you happy

"The most shocking return process. Takes over a month to get your return processed. I have had to chase 3 refunds now not being processed withing 4 weeks. Contact customer service team and they take two days to reply, don't read your email properly and fob you off with an unhelpful answer. Never ordering with them again."
Are you Topshop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My daughter purchased a belt from Oxford Circus and then tried to return it at our local store Enfield ! Refused refund because it’s a belt ?... why did the sales advisor at Oxford Circus not state this ! Consumer credit right Act !,, Topshop ! Your clueless !"
"Shop very bad manager and services ."
"To: The Customer complaints department. I am writing to express my huge disappointment with TOPSHOP having managed to destroy the festive period for my wife and I. This as a result of your shear ignorance ,negligence and incompetence. On a Christmas shopping day to YORK on the 23.12.2018 I purchased 2 x £150 gift cards. Having made the purchase the store assistant explained though the transaction was complete she needed to retain the card to do a security check for items of £300 or over. The following day (Christmas eve) I was horrified to see that my bank statement read that TOPSHOP had taken £600,one by TOPSHOP itself and the other by their credit agency. As if this poor service wasn't enough and to add insult to injury in trying to reclaim the funds I found the customer support services process to be a complete farce. * Firstly I rang the York store the next day and after numerous attempts of up to 1 hour later I still could not get through. * Next I rang customer service and was told I would receive a call back from a Line manager, no call came back. * I called again and was told they had issues with there phones, I was given an optional manager in York to call, this turned out to be a TOPSHOP call centre in Merseyside who could not help. Finally I got through to the York store after a very long wait and was passed to an extremely rude staff member who kept us waiting then said that this was a common problem with duplicate card payments and that nothing could be done so phone the bank. My wife tried to explain very nicely that she had already called the bank and that TOPSHOP needed to stop the pending payment but this robotic insensitive employee wouldn't listen. I would like to thank TOPSHOP for truly wrecking our Christmas and I will never again have the confidence to spend a £ of my money. Maybe the sum of £600 out of your account is insignificant to them but to others it is an awful lot of money. As I am struggling currently to recover these funds in recovering I have no option other than to use either the media, social media or a small claims court. TOTALLY DISGUSTED. Mr B.Carroll"
"Their customer service is terrible. I had to send screenshots of my order and my tracking page for them to finally give me my refund, which they only have a partial refund. Ridiculous. I talked to someone named Sasha-Lee who was not helpful at all. I wouldn’t waste your time shopping online here."
"Almost a month ago ordered some goods. And didn’t receive any of them not to mention that money is gone. Awful customer service, awful shopping experience. I don’t know what to do. Ordered from Topshop UK and I am from another country. I don’t know where are my goods and they also can’t tell me that. Thieves"
"I Have ordered a coat, have had 4 missed deliveries apparently. Don't know how you can say that are "missed", when you actual mean that delivery was never made, no attempt to delivery item at all. Very unhappy, 4 days or my life I am never getting back, thanks. When you contact them for help you are told that is a contractor Hermes and you need to contact them. Now that I have mentioned this Hermes to friends, they all know how bad there are and are surprised that I didn't know this!!!! Do not order a home delivery from Topshop EVER."
"Dress scarred me for life!! They don’t care or refund my money! Awful customer service."
"They are were extremely helpful the website is easy to use it's genuine. You actually reecieved your product and it was in a good condition exactly the same as the picture. Just generally happy with the product."
"Very good quick service, however bought in the Black Friday sale and told after ordering that one of my items was out of stock which was disappointing."
"A skirt I bought came with the wrong tag on and they returned it and changed it with no problem."
"I returned items due to poor quality and big size ( £800 Worth of products) and they did not return me all my money, they kept £150 and won't give it back!!! They told me to wait 28 days and contact them then if I still haven't been paid. Apparently it takes that long for the refund to process..... So of course I waited, and of course I have not been refunded the rest. I messaged them and they said they will look into it again and need another 28 days!!!!!!! Really? I just want my money back, it's so unfair and they are so rude. I'll never buy from them again I can't believe a brand this size can act this way. I won't just sit back and leave it, If the only way to get the money back is to contact the trading standards then I will. Do not shop there!!"
"Haven't seen the beautiful green coat I ordered as yet!!! Hermes claims they attempted delivery at 15.41pm 15/11/18 however 1) I have a large window in which I face whilst following my tracking order 2) NO card was left! 3) I requested parcel be left at back door if I wasn't at home....I was at home ALL DAY! CONCLUSION: LAZY DISHONEST DELIVERY DRIVER. Top Shop should find a New Reliable Delivery Company HERMES DELIVERY is ruining what potentially should be a pleasant reliable online shopping experience."
"I shopped at Topshop in Regent Street and the stored had a huge selection and an amazing vibe. The staff were awesome! They started conversations with me and helped me pick the right products, I wanted to order an item in the right size and they stopped everything to see if they had the item in store. A staff member even helped me pick a gorgeous dress for a vlogger's party I was going to that weekend. Topshop, you have a huge fan base and when I dress up in your clothes you always make my day!"
"Very smooth purchase process, with next day delivery when my product was not available in store. Very friendly and happy to help staff!"
"Love their stores, would like to see more of them in the US! I travel a lot so always check out the local malls. Love their new autumn fleeces :-)"
"The price was excellent, the turn around was quick, and the installers we polite and clean. The end product is wonderful and I thank Ryan for everything."
"Place a order item received was not what I ordered so I placed another order for the same item and once again something completely different arrived.I then send both items back separately to there warehouse for a refund and shockingly they have only been refunded for one of them 20 days on I have not been refunded for the other item sent back. Also when I contact customer service they act dim like they don’t get what I am going on about,and tell me that my proof of postage by Royal Mail is useless! If you had sent me what I actually ordered in the first place instead of throwing anything in a bag and sending it to me then I would not have had to sent them back. What is going on with this coming,even every store I go in to the staff are most unprofessional unhelpful and have serious attitude problems. Sort yourselves and the company out ,I want my money back you thief’s"
"quick delivery, and quick collection in store. love the jeans"
"Every time I spoke to someone they were always happy to help, the clothes in the shop were organised so it was easy to navigate and I and my friends all love Topshop and plan on returning."
Topshop is rated 3.83 based on 231 reviews