Topps Tiles Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Topps Tiles

How would you rate Topps Tiles ?

"Unacceptable service ! After visiting the Tunstall stall we enquired on some expensive bathroom tiles .We told the sales person that we had a budget of £500 ,we proceeded to give the member of staff with a details drawing of the bathroom with all the sizes .He told us what we needed and with purchased the tiles at the budget price .After employing a professional tiler to fit the tiles and 3 days in of the fitting of them ,he asked me where the rest of the tiles are ,he advised me that we needed the same again to which I was in total shock .I had no choice as I had a half tiled bathroom to purchase another £500 worth of tiles which I could not really afford .I brought this up with the manager of the stall and she told me she was sorry and the member of staff was a trainee .This is totally not acceptable and I suggested that it was a sales ploy that they under estimate the tiles to increase sales which this did by 100%.The complaint was sent to the head office ,the reply I got back was a offer of 15% off your next purchase. What a poor offer to resolve my disappointment with the service provided .After talking to several clients of mine that purchase tiles from the stall will be looking at alternative outlets .Very very poor service"
"The staff at the Watford branch went the extra mile to help me source a batch of tiles today. The store manager drove to another branch on his a day off to ensure I had the tiles before my tiler went away on a two week holiday. The area manger should be proud of the efforts that all the team went to to help me during a very stressful 48hrs. Fouce, Adam, Dave and their hero manager. So grateful"
"We had chosen the tiles we wanted for my kitchen whitch were at 60 pounds meter . Staff showed us a better one on offer at half the price"
"local business in Watford"
"I am a staff member, please stay away from this company..."
"Fantastic service from the Topps Tiles team in Darlington especially Jon and Becca. Without their advice and help I wouldn't have felt able to do the tiling work. The black granite tiles I bought were also great and were delivered to store in two days."
"Went into Topps Tiles in Peterborough (Fengate) to purchase some wall tiles for our kitchen, but also needed some tile trim. Rather than purchasing 2.5m of stainless steel trim when I only needed about 50cm, the guy very kindly offered me some offcuts they keep around the back from when they do tiling in the shop... best of all, no charge! Would definitely use them again, very helpful and a good range of products."
"Very helpful with both choosing the wall tiles and amount required for bathroom ordered the tiles and we're in local shop very quickly ready for collection"
"Absolutely disgusting service from Leicester branch of Topps Tiles, I spent well over £4,000 on tiles. When I went to return some unopened boxes they made me jump through all kinds of hoops. They would not even look up the trade account without the original receipt. Disgusting behaviour from a company in 2017."
"I was able to order tiles in Brentwood for collection in Derby. Unfortunately the order was delayed into store for some reason but the Derby staff went all out to sort another delivery - this time directly to my home and the products arrived at 8:45 the next morning. They stayed late to help me, emailing me way after 6pm to ensure that the payment was processed - despite some 'computer says no' problems - so that the delivery could happen. Very impressed with Paige and other team members in Derby's Meteor Store."
"Staff were helpful friendly and informative, offering ideas and options."
Topps Tiles is rated 3.64 based on 11 reviews