Topps Tiles Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Topps Tiles

How would you rate Topps Tiles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I am a staff member, please stay away from this company..."
Stuart Veitch
"Fantastic service from the Topps Tiles team in Darlington especially Jon and Becca. Without their advice and help I wouldn't have felt able to do the tiling work. The black granite tiles I bought were also great and were delivered to store in two days."
"Went into Topps Tiles in Peterborough (Fengate) to purchase some wall tiles for our kitchen, but also needed some tile trim. Rather than purchasing 2.5m of stainless steel trim when I only needed about 50cm, the guy very kindly offered me some offcuts they keep around the back from when they do tiling in the shop... best of all, no charge! Would definitely use them again, very helpful and a good range of products."
Peter Brady
"Very helpful with both choosing the wall tiles and amount required for bathroom ordered the tiles and we're in local shop very quickly ready for collection"
"Absolutely disgusting service from Leicester branch of Topps Tiles, I spent well over £4,000 on tiles. When I went to return some unopened boxes they made me jump through all kinds of hoops. They would not even look up the trade account without the original receipt. Disgusting behaviour from a company in 2017."
Julie Denham
"I was able to order tiles in Brentwood for collection in Derby. Unfortunately the order was delayed into store for some reason but the Derby staff went all out to sort another delivery - this time directly to my home and the products arrived at 8:45 the next morning. They stayed late to help me, emailing me way after 6pm to ensure that the payment was processed - despite some 'computer says no' problems - so that the delivery could happen. Very impressed with Paige and other team members in Derby's Meteor Store."
Ms Atkinson-nicholls
"Staff were helpful friendly and informative, offering ideas and options."
Topps Tiles is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews