www.topnotchtires.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.topnotchtires.co.uk
Click Here

Tell us how www.topnotchtires.co.uk made you happy

"TOP NOTCH TYRES - Wandsworth, London SW18 4JP I bought 2 Michelin tyres on 01/07/19, during tyre change one of the guys who clearly cant be bothered to be at work that day scratched my red callipers simply because care was not taken when removing the old tyre from the car. I complained and Ali who i believed was in charged and he told me instantly "he didn’t do it" without even asking the guy or showing any remorse to damage to my property. The guy now of course denied it as his manger just said he didn’t do it. I showed Ali, the scratch was clean obviously freshly made and i said if i was there before hand it would be dark due to brake dust. I can not phantom how brazen this guys were, i was very upset & had to leave before i completely loose my cool. I can handle man to man apology mistake happen, not denying it when it was so obvious. They clearly are too busy so customers property does not mean much to them. Stay away if you don’t want to spend extra on repairing damages to your car"
Are you www.topnotchtires.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.topnotchtires.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews