http://www.topmarkstyres.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend http://www.topmarkstyres.co.uk

Tell us how http://www.topmarkstyres.co.uk made you happy

"The reason I've provided one star is as follows: firstly, I spent two hours here just for four tyres to be changed, despite my car being attended to as soon as I arrived because they were not busy. Within that time, I witnessed the tyre fitter resting the bare metal arm of the trolley-jack against my car whilst I watched from the freezing cold reception. Once he noticed me, a few minutes later, he quickly placed the foam protection around the arm. I was not offered refreshments nor was I greeted upon arrival (I had to interrupt the staffs private chat and introduce myself). After my tyres got changed I had a wheel alignment check and was told it would be £60+ to realign my wheels as apparently all four required doing (I already knew only one front wheel was out of alignment). I queried this and was told bluntly it is what it is. I said my car doesn't require rear wheel alignment (nor is it possible) as its a standard car with a rigid rear axel and that the price seemed high! That's when they got defensive and I even had the technician standing over me whilst I sat and he started pointing his finger in my face (which is intimidating l behavior) and he was aggressive... the manager/owner then told him to take my car out so I can go elsewhere. They wanted me to sign my paperwork before I could even check my car despite the part I'm signing stating that I confirm I was given the opportunity to inspect the work and my vehicle. When I inspected my car I noticed a couple of small scratches on the rear wing and when I pointed it out the manager laughed at me and said it wasn't possible for he's guys to do that and refused to talk about it.... Needless to say, I won't ever be returning. The only reason I used this place, for the first time, was that my tyres were purchased through blackcircles.com and they were the nearest approved fitter closest to my office as I planned to have the tyres changed on my hour lunch break but I ended up spending 2 hours there freezing in the reception and then almost conned and verbally abused!!! I will never use or recommend TopMarks even if I had 4 flats and they were the only the place open within a 100 mile radius!! I ended up having my front wheels aligned at Universal Tyres who laughed when I told them that I was told my rear wheels needed doing!"
http://www.topmarkstyres.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews