Ready Steady Sell Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Ready Steady Sell

About Ready Steady Sell: We buy any house fast for cash. Get a free house valuation on our website today.

info@readysteadysell.co.uk

OFFICE 1, TEAM VALLEY BUSINESS CENTRE, GATESHEAD

How would you rate Ready Steady Sell ?

"you're suppose to quote me online,instead i get a message someone is going to phone to discuss my property!! Well don't bother!!!"
"The site said it would give an online quote in seconds but it doesn't it gains information for someone to then make a telephone call, after it states the telephone number is required to prove you are the home owner. This is wrong and is false advertising and its claims are untrue."
"speed of information"
"Not yet had the review so how can I rate your services"
"Nice and friendly"
"Site is okay buy as usual it gives all the blab about being able to do what the visitor wants and again as usual the valuation comes back too low!!!"
"I was satisfied how quick I got a valuation of my house"
"Gave good explanation of things thanks"
"Easy navigation of website"
"the offer was quite a joke. my property was under valued by more then £50.000 pounds.... a lot of money"
"I DID NOT GET A QUOTE, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?"
"When i did a quote on the website they got back to me ASAP not like many other people."
"Fair offer made online. Waiting for a call to accept."
"not enough money offered for the property"
"Very fast cash offer estimate. Waiting for actual offer but if as quick be very happy."
"Would like a price on internet"
"On getting an immediate phone call, the lady was very pleasant, the questions about the property were straightforward. I was given an idea of the figure which would be offered. All in all a very efficient service, so far."
"Misleading website"
"Website wasn't the best to navigate to be honest and still waiting for a quote."
"excellent"