TopRatedCasinos.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend TopRatedCasinos.co.uk

How would you rate TopRatedCasinos.co.uk ?

"'Saved me loads of times, loads of time bonuses and casinos to chose from - highly recommend'"
"Really good choice of slots games which is how I found the site. Will use again once I get bored of the new one haha."
"I really liked the site. Provided a service which seems to be huge these days, always good to have a place which compares them all - time saver!"
"I was not happy with this website, so many problems back and forth with setting up an account and not paying out the money I had won!!"
"Good variety in a clean and easy to understand way"
"Not much to say. Did what it needed to. The Casinos were quite good!"
"'useful casino comparison site, didnt have loads of casinos but the ones it did list were pretty cool with new games"
"Really nice site with casinos that take PayPal so you can trust them!"
"had some nice casino sites"
"Incredibly useful website. Best offers from New casinos, slot games, roulette, blackjack and mobile casinos. Tried myself."
"If you could search by software I would have rated 5. I like Netent slots but they don't let you sort by software."
"Did the trick!"
"Ok"
"Good, would use again."
"Numerous game selection and easy online gameplay. Really enjoyed this website and will definitely come back!"
"I like how they keep it simple and clean, and it's easy to choose a good casino. Variety is also good!"
"Signed up with risk on there recommendation"
"Their Mobile site looks great. It's also very helpful for finding casinos that work well on mobiles, many of them even these days are not fit for purpose as most people play these games on their phone, on the train etc."
"Lost a bit of money at the casino but can't fault this site, it was really easy to deposit and withdraw at the site they recommended and the games were great!"
"Useful for finding some new casinos I hadn't heard about already."
TopRatedCasinos.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 20 reviews