Top Marques Repair Garage Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top Marques Repair Garage Ltd

How would you rate Top Marques Repair Garage Ltd ?

"I took my 14 year old Fiesta for a health check as we are expecting to do a lot of miles this summer and was treated with the courtesy, respect, and efficiency that I have experienced over the last 10 years of using Top Marques. Top Marks indeed! I would not even consider taking my car anywhere else."
"Top Marques have looked after my cars for many years - dating back to before they moved to their new site. In all the years they have done so, they have always been courteous and helpful, and it has been a pleasure to do business with them. I would highly recommend them."
"Used Top Marques for the first time today for service and MOT, excellent service from the first contact to book the appointment to the staff I dealt with on the day! High recommend them!"
"Top Marques have surpassed themselves again. The passenger seat in my VW was stuck in one position. The VW dealer was not interested and said I should book the car in NEXT week for them to look at it. On phoning Top Marques Dave says, drop in late afternoon and we will see if we can fix it. Mark and his team investigated, removed seat and found fault, fixed, reinstalled seat, job done. I and my family have used Top Marques for over 10 years and will always recommend them."
"I was very impressed by the friendly but professional manner of the staff. They were very clear about what was being done and how much that would cost. The car was handed back to me in immaculate condition and has been whizzing along very happily ever since."
"Top marks is an excellent and very reliable garage. Pete has always taken charge in looking after our car and hes done a excellent job everytime, mark who is the owner is a friendly and very aproachable man, I find this gargage very reasable in cost.i couldnt recomend it more highly enough, Ian on the front desk is so friendly and helpful.i have used this garage now for 16 yrs now so that shows you how good top mark garage is."
"Top Marques staff have always been polite, efficient and friendly in the last 10 years that I have used them for servicing, tyres, MOTs and repairs on my cars. Their costs are competitive - you may find cheaper garages but they are unlikely to be as good value for money. I have recommended them to many of my colleagues at work who seem equally pleased with the service that they receive."
"Excellent srvice as always. Thoroughly recommend them to anyone. Keep it up."
"Fantastic service, Top Marques are the top garage in Hertfordshire, nothing but praise. Keep up the good work Daniel-john"
"Super efficient and polite!"
"I've used the services of Top Marques for years, mainly because I know what I'm going to get. They are always clear about what works need to be carried out, and clear about the cost, there are no nasty surprises! They are professional, knowledgeable, wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. They even washed and cleaned the car as part of the service. Keep up the good work!"
"I have been using Top Marques for many years, and they still show a high level of customer service. The whole experience is smooth-running, the communication is excellent and the work always reliable and of a high standard."
"Top Marque's Top blokes Top job Would always recommend to anyone."
"With a lot of garages and repair shops - particularly linked to official dealerships - you tend to feel that the front-line staff are trying to get one over on you, that you can't always trust what they tell you. Over many years of more than satisfactory dealing with Top Marques my wife and I have always felt our cars were in good hands: their communication is good, they explain clearly what work needs doing and what the costs will be - no hidden extra or surprises - and their work is good and their service smooth and efficient. We would recommend them to anyone who wants their car to be well looked after at a reasonable cost."
"The service was excellent as usual and a hassle free experience to keeping my old car on the road. Thanks guys Marie"
"There are Garages and there is 'Top Marques' , the level of service here can only be described as 5 Star , Quality friendly service handled smoothly and efficiently , and on top of that i received updates of any problems and extra costs before being asked for the go ahead ! Would and will recommend this garage to anyone I know in search of a Quality Car repair service that can be trusted to complete the task in hand !"
"Mark and the team have been looking after our cars for over 15 years. They are all very professional and courteous. We have recommended Top Marques to our friends and family."
"Happy with the customer service. Have been here a number of times now and the staff are always polite and professional"
"Friendly, helpful and very efficient. Would have liked the boot to have been hoovered as part of the service."
"As always, top class service delivered with professional, friendly, expertise."
Top Marques Repair Garage Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews