Top Marque Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top Marque Competitions
Read Top Marque Competitions Reviews

About Top Marque Competitions:

Top Marque Competitions Ltd aim to bring you ‘top marque’ prizes such as cars, watches, tech and more which are truly life-changing.

sales@topmarque.co.uk

Tell us how Top Marque Competitions made you happy
Won twice with this site it's fast delivery of the prizes Ryan kept in touch all the time until they arrived it's just pure brilliant will always continue to play and hope I'm lucky again 💗
Seems an excellent set of competitions, with decent odds of winning as well. Will play again sometime soon.
Very good and very well done
Excellent prizes for a great price
Only raffle site I have come across to repeatedly Last minute extend out competitions/raffle draws past the ‘“guaranteed draw date” (I get it can be for reasons beyond your control) but seems very unorganised, and I am sure very frustrating to everyone who has got hyped up to win a new car spend a few £ on tickets then has to wait 24hrs, it’s nothing to some people but if you are impatient then it’s not the site for you. It’s a shame seeing as the prizes and odds are fairly decent, but personally I’d rather go to raffloux or TMC!
Hi Brogan, I’m a little bit confused with this review. Firstly we haven’t extended a draw. Secondly we also haven’t raffled a car for over 3 months. At the bottom of the review you also mention you’d prefer to use ‘TMC’ which is usually an abbreviation for us. I’m not sure if you’ve left this review for us in error, but, this does not represent us as as a business. Of course I’d be happy to discuss any issues you have Thanks Ryan
Easy website to use , great competitions
Decent prices and prizes.
Easy to enter brilliant odds
First time entering today and won first time now the owner off a ps5 thanks you 👍
Spamming my phone with adverts. When I try to unsubscribe I got error saying msg. not delivered.
Great variety of competitions with great odds
I have a little son and I applied for a ps5 and so far I have no problem with this application it looks good and I fill like I can trust the people here thank you for letting me join I will share you guys everywhere I can 😊!
Good site, good prizes, easy to use, easy to navigate. Lost 2 stars for constant barrage of text messages advertising draws despite sending EXIT to the number in the texts. I'm sure I've agreed to it taking a long time to stop somewhere in the reams and reams and reams of privacy policy and terms and conditions so I deserve it, just warning you is all.
Hi Simon, Firstly thank you for you kind words early on. I Appologise that you've not been able to opt out of the texts quite as fast as you'd hoped - I've manually removed the number I have on the system for you, this should stop any further text messages. Thanks a lot Ryan
Amazing competitions each week!! Thank you!!
Great prizes for fair prices. Something for everyone. Easy to navigate site. Secure payments. Fully transparent. Live draws.
It seems to one of the better competitions websites
Came across this competition website while scrolling through facebook and couldnt believe the odds (very low compared to the other competition sites i saw on facebook and not expensive!!) and thought id have a go, on the ps5 and won! Couldn't believe it, literally 5 mins after the live drawn they was ringing me to congratulate me on winning being very friendly and super easy to talk to, very quick dispatch and received within a few days and even emailed after asking if it arrived okay. Couldnt fault them one bit and would highly recommend
I'd been looking at quite a few raffle sites and decided on trying Top Marque. The number of tickets for each draw was a lot lower than on the other sites, by the thousand in some cases. Plus no extensions to draw dates if all the tickets weren't sold. So all big pluses. I had only been playing for 3 weeks and won £1,000 on my third week. I couldn't believe it! I put that down to the really good odds for the draws. Ryan called me right after the live draw on FaceBook to congratulate me and sort out transferring the funds. Couldn't be a nicer guy and made it all super easy, which helped as I was still in shock I'd won. Even text after the funds were sent to make sure it all went through ok. Couldn't fault Top Marque. Easy to use site, friendly and professional team and low odds compared to other raffle sites by some way. I can't recommend highly enough. Big thanks to them.
I’ve been playing for a couple of months now for a bit of fun five tickets a week, I didn’t watch the live last night so I was very shocked when at 9pm I got a call from Ryan to say I’d won the £1000 tax free cash. I couldn’t believe it! He made the transfer there and then and it hit my account first thing this morning. Ryan is a friendly, professional and polite young man to deal with. Would highly recommend having a go as you never know you might win. Thanks so much again Ryan from a very happy and still shocked Beth.
I won a £100 gift voucher & took the cash alternative. Money was with me that evening. Very good service, thanks Top Marque!
Top Marque Competitions is rated 4.56 based on 126 reviews