Top Marque Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top Marque Competitions
Read Top Marque Competitions Reviews
EASY TO ENTER, GOOD PRIZES AT REASONABLE PRICES.
Great easy to use site.
Few fixed results
Our servers allocate each competition entrant with a random entry number when the entry is purchased.

During our live draws all of the randomly generated entry numbers are inputted into google random number generator - this then picks the lucky winning entry!

This is all completed during the live draw - the random number generator is not filled in before we’re live and is loaded fresh to the screen during every single one of our live draws.

Because of these steps it is not possible for us to predetermine any of our winners.

We are always open, honest and transparent and for us to ‘fix’ a draw would have a detrimental effect to our business which is why it does not and will not happen on any of our past, current and future competitions.

Ryan
Easy to understand and purchase tickets. Great live draws clear audible and polite. Well done
The same person won twice in the same draw seems fixed to me
Yes, we had an extremely lucky winner who won not only a tool set but the Mini Cooper S!

We’ve had a number of draws all of which have been won by different people. Our live draw process using google random number generator simply does not allow this to be fixed - as you’ll see from all our live draws we are totally transparent throughout!

All of our previous winners can be seen on our website to further back this up
Good site with good prices for comps. good luck with your web site.
very good even though i didn't win
1st time for me on Top Marque competitions but everything was smooth & easy whilst entering the competition.
It’s ok πŸ‘Œ
Every thing is above board and run properly
Love how easy it is to purchase tickets on the app for the prizes you want
I'm a recent winner of the £250 cash draw on Top Marque, which I was automatically entered for after entering the Evo & Civic competitions.

There are a lot of competition sites which have popped up (especially since lockdown), a lot of them either look shady or the cost/number of tickets nowhere near justifies the prizes. However, I've had nothing but good experiences with Top Marque, even before being a prize winner.

They are a small, very hard-working team who (in my opinion) do everything to ensure the competitions are fairly drawn & safely set up. The prizes are excellent, the draws always happen (even with unsold tickets - I can vouch for this personally) and the sales team are very transparent and trustworthy.

Again, this is just my personal experience as a prize winner, but I will 100% use top Marque again. My prize money was transferred the same night as the draw with no fuss. Why pay more for less odds with one of the bigger sites when you can support a growing & trustworthy business.
all good so far , hope i win something.
Early stages but good communication so far
Won on my first entry to the raffle! Awesome prizes and great communication with the host. Only good things to say!
Have excellent prizes
Guaranteed draw was pushed back. Nothing but excuses of FB ads etc. Not good enough.
Easy to use good prises. All you need is luck as they say !
Received my prize swiftly, honestly couldn't believe it! Would result enter more in the future.
Top Marque is quite straightforward to use, there's not loads of prizes therefore it's easier to make your choice!
Top Marque Competitions is rated 4.43 based on 46 reviews