Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Floramae Griffiths
Top Furniture 5 star review on 10th August 2020
John Britnell
More Photos & Videos
Good communication, arrived on time. Good stool at a great price
Delivered in time slot allocated.Lovely,sturdy piece of furniture and packaged well.
Delivery took a while but due to COVID.
Very good quality. Well made and solid furniture.
I found a nest of tables on the Top Furniture site online that was perfect for our needs. I clicked through to purchase and in a very short while I was receiving notifications that the item would be delivered within a few days.
I was kept up to date as to when to expect delivery.
The furniture arrived on time and on inspection I found it to be in perfect condition and of very good quality.
We are delighted with our purchase and the service we received from Top Furniture.
Really pleased with my dressing table. It’s very sturdy and just great for all a girls bits and bobs, with the drawer dividers.
Delighted with the product and customer service!
Excellent quality furniture and complemented by great customer service
Unfortunately our blanket box arrived with cracks. We received a quick response and offered compensation. However we preferred a replacement and this was agreed. The blanket box looks good and we are pleased with it. We weren’t able to checkout the blanket box on arrival as the delivery men would not allow this.i would shop with Top Furniture again despite needing a replacement as they were straightforward to deal with and this was reassuringly
A well organised, customer-friendly company, with a good range of well made furniture at competitive prices.
Very pleased with the service and furniture, will certainly use them again
Really pleased with the small sideboard. Looks lovely and has plenty of storage, so practical as well. Staff are helpful and friendly. Was given some samples which helped me choice the right colour. Delivery drivers were very polite and placed it where I needed it. Would definitely recommend Top Furniture.
Perfect furniture good quality and looks great
Well the sideboards look great in hall . But the time waiting for them two be delivered was 2 months abit of a pain . The delivery men dropped them off and put In front of door Abit of a pain really because I’m disabled and they couldn’t even put them in my hall way where they were going where my front door is . So I had to struggle to do it my self . I know the circumstances with COVID-19 but even just pushing them into the hall wAy still standing outside it could of been done but they wouldn’t do it so I had to struggle my self to do it on my own when two strong men could of just pushed them in the house without any struggle . Considering I spent a lot of money the service was abit rubbish and there was also a tiny scratch on one of the doors I should of phoned really but I couldn’t be bothered waiting for them to send me another that would probably take another two months waiting .
Really pleased with furniture. As described. Excellent customer service and delivery service.
Excellent quality And service
2 items I bought are both everything I hoped they would be. Sturdy but beautiful wood. Factor in the price and it's win win.
Very pleased but had a very small chip hanging off the back at the bottom , but the item itself is very good quality
Excellent Quality furniture and great service ..
Fabulous company and product! I was fortunate to get my furniture weeks earlier than expected and it arrived in perfect condition. Well worth the money paid.
Even better than expected! Sturdy pine furniture which was easy to assemble. Is good in appearance and good value for money.
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,675 reviews