Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
I am delighted with the drawer unit. I am 68 years old and perhaps it would have been a good idea for your colleagues to set it up for me. They did by the way ask me if I needed their help. They were very polite. I just assumed I could fully remove the drawers to lighten the load. I am not unhappy.
Gerald Milligan.
Excellent quality furniture.
Very pleased with my purchase
Top Furniture 4 star review on 7th August 2020
Love my tv cabinet, took a while for delivery, but worth the wait
These sideboards are well made,quite narrow inside though and the paintwork marks quite easily
Very yellow for Oak, and long delivery time, blamed on Covid of course.
Although a longer delivery time due to Covid lockdown and the shelf unit arrived without one of the movable shelves, the extra shelf was air-freighted and courier delivered in ten days. The customer service staff were very helpful. Now I have the whole package it looks wonderful.
Well made and designed a nice addition to the house
Table is great quality and very good value. The chaps couldn’t put it together because of the situation at the minute, however my hubby put it together easily. It’s very heavy, so it’s fab quality.
Dinning chairs came much earlier than we expected. One chair had a fault and it was replaced within 4 days.
Top Furniture 4 star review on 28th July 2020
Lovely piece of furniture. A few small marks but decided to live with them.
lovely bench, easy to assemble, good quality and looks great in the hallway, thanks
Unfortunately our blanket box arrived with cracks. We received a quick response and offered compensation. However we preferred a replacement and this was agreed. The blanket box looks good and we are pleased with it. We weren’t able to checkout the blanket box on arrival as the delivery men would not allow this.i would shop with Top Furniture again despite needing a replacement as they were straightforward to deal with and this was reassuringly
Really pleased with furniture. As described. Excellent customer service and delivery service.
Very pleased but had a very small chip hanging off the back at the bottom , but the item itself is very good quality
Really nice looking small sideboard, perfect for the recess next to the fireplace. Worth the wait.
Good quality furniture
Quality product, good value too.
I recently brought a dining table & chairs plus a TV unit. Beautiful furniture, very well made. Great customer service in the Dartford store. The furniture arrived sooner the expected which was great. The delivery men couldn’t find my house but I think that’s down to sat navs, they send everyone to the wrong end of the road! The safety screw to secure the table when extended was missing but they dealt with it professionally & sent me the part promptly. Above all, very satisfied. Thank you
Top Furniture 4 star review on 10th July 2020 Top Furniture 4 star review on 10th July 2020
Great quality. And service. Delivery was a long wait that we were only made aware of after ordering but well worth the wait. Very happy
Top Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 2,813 reviews