Tons Of Tiles Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Tons Of Tiles

How would you rate Tons Of Tiles ?

"The samples I ordered arrived extremely quickly and were packaged to ensure they arrived safely. I then placed an order via the phone and received an efficient, friendly service. Looking forward to receiving the chosen tiles"
"This is probably the best company that I've used recently: My tiles (112 of them) were delivered 48hrs after the order was placed. The tiles arrived well packaged - boxed on a small wooden palette and wrapped in clingfilm. As if often the case with tiles, two were broken. Tons of Tiles customer service was excellent and within 24hrs they had sent out replacements. Flawless and impressive service. If only other companies were this good."
"Lovely tiles and delivered on time and as expected"
"Ordered porcelain floor tiles over the telephone and was treated professionally and courteously. Tiles arrived following day well packaged and in excellent order. Excellent customer service was followed up with a courtesy call a few days later."
"If possible, I would give zero stars. As with other people here, we placed an order only to be called right before delivery to be told that the tiles were out of stock and would be 3-4 weeks before coming available again. As we had already arranged major works being done, we decided to look for different tiles and requested that the order be cancelled and we be refunded. We asked for written confirmation of the refund, which never came. We chased that up via email, and got no response. Finally, my husband called and was issued a credit note for the full amount of the order. 12 days later, we have still not had our refund. We've called and been forced to wait for 30 minutes while the phone system sends us in a loop of ringing through and playing an advert before it kicks us back to the beginning of the process. Having finally got through, I spoke to a very nice woman who apologised for the delay, but could offer no explanation as to why it hadn't been done. Instead she said she would speak with accounts to get it sorted today and to expect the money tomorrow. We're not holding our breath! We have already started looking at ways to report this and legally demand our money. We've got a large sum tied up in this refund, money which we need to progress our renovations. Also a note that we were able to find the 'exclusive' Tons of Tiles tiles that we wanted on another site, and we paid significantly less for them!"
"Tiles are amazing-as advertised! Easy to order and delivery was good. My only issue is the wooden palate they came on.....I will have to take it to the tip....tiles arrived safely I’ll buy tiles from you again"
"Great choice, great service and made my life really easy. Just what you need when shopping for tiles. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, sorted out a small problem immediately and very quick delivery. Highly recommended and will most definitely will be using again!"
"Lots of choice of good quality tiles, arrived super quickly, great customer service, thank you!"
"Prompt delivery great price"
"Great customer service my order processed really quickly and tiles turned up when they were supposed to! Love them absolutely!"
"Really happy with the price quality and level of service from Tons of Tiles and have recommended them to all my friends!"
"Amazing quality tiles. We ordered a sample of the Souk tiles and we were very happy with the quality and style of them. We have already bought the tiles to fit in our new kitchen, and I am sure the result will be just perfect. Delivery of the samples was fast and efficient. And delivery of the actual tiles was very efficient, allowing you to select the data to receive them, so you can plan ahead to stay at home to receive it."
"We were very impressed with the quality of goods and services provided by Tons of Tiles, when we recently ordered samples through their website. The tiles arrived early the following day, beautifully packaged, enabling us to evaluate the product there and then. This is exactly the level of service we want, and we shall certainly be ordering the tiles we need to complete our kitchen project through Tons of Tiles later in the year."
"Lovely tiles, came promptly after good sample service. Went on walls and floors, look really nice. Give a luxurious finish at a reasonable price (and I've looked at a lot of tiles!!!) customer service 5* - phone won't let me use their rating system. They resolved a picking problem for the wrong sample by next day delivery."
"Delivered as promised... tiles as shown on website. No problems encountered... all good to go."
"Used tons of tiles for our kitchen and when it came to do our bathroom they were our first and last port of call."
"Quality tiles, good price. High delivery charges though in comparison to some other retailers."
"I now have two beautiful bathrooms. The tiles are gorgeous and the service was prompt, efficient and helpful. Great company. I will always use them"
"Had taken delivery of the main order and the tiler had fitted them. Unfortunately he had misaligned one corner so had to remove some tiles to correct his error. Had to order an additional 3 boxes of tiles and they were delivered less than 24hrs later. Very surprised and really happy with the response. Solved our problem for sure. This company has excellent Customer Service levels, even phoning you after delivery to ensure you are a happy bunny. If they could bottle it they could make a fortune..... Well done."
Tons Of Tiles is rated 3.80 based on 30 reviews