Tons Of Tiles Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Tons Of Tiles
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Tons Of Tiles ?

"All the tiles arrived on time and nothing was damaged. Tons of Tiles were incredibly helpful when I telephoned about samples. The tiles look beautiful and I'm very happy with the final result. I'd definitely use Tons of Tiles again."
"Tons of tiles were brilliant, the sample I received was perfect and sent out really quickly. The tiles (wood effect stone tiles) look amazing on my bathroom floor, they were such good quality, really weighty tiles and look so realistic! Beautiful! Not to mention how good value they were too! We received them really quickly and the driver phoned me when they were on their way. Couldn’t recommend more highly."
"Tons of Tiles were by far cheaper than other high street alternatives but I was still able to get the stylish designs that I had seen elsewhere. Samples arrived quickly and had cards which showed alternatives and key information. I made an error when ordering my tiles but called up and they were happy to rectify - adding additional tiles to my order without incurring another delivery charge. I am very happy with their service thus far."
"Love the look and quality of these tiles, the customer service is great, tiles arrived quickly and on time, nothing broken. Would recommend! Thanks"
"I ordered lots of samples but chose the gorgeous Laura Ashley Mr Jones Charcoal Wall & Floor Tiles. It was such a hard decision as I adored so many as there were plenty of styles to choose from, communication and delivery was 5*, I would highly recommend Ton of tiles to anyone looking for a professional and reliable company."
"The first thing to say is that the range of tiles was massive, so what we thought was a relatively unusual type of tile - white hexagons of a very particular size - wasnt a problem at all. When the tiles turned up they were all of a good and uniform quality, clearly made to a high standard, for a very reasonable price. Also the company was extremely efficient and we received the tiles only 48 hours after ordering. Would happily recommend."
"I found the tiles to be a brilliant quality and great design. They arrived on time (2 days later), nothing cracked or broken. All great. Only issue I have is the cost of shipping, which in my case was more than the tiles! Other than that, I am super pleased."
"Very disappointed in this company and service. 😭😭 The customer service is appalling and 3 weeks on the tiles have still not arrived. I had the same experience as some of the below reviewers, I ordered the tiles, specified the date and got a call a few days before the delivery date saying the the tiles are not in stock, even though on the website there was no indication of this. I would have ordered my tiles from elsewhere had I known they are not in stock. Even after chasing customer services and staying on the phone for half an hour trying to get through I had no explanation and updates on the whereabouts of my tiles. I still have not received the tiles I ordered 3 weeks ago and my project is on the hold costing me a lot of money. 😭😭"
"On a long term project I had to have five bathrooms and additionally four large floors tiled with ceramics. All next day orders were complete and undamaged. When I made ordering mistakes ToT were very good support"
"Lovely tiles, great price, very efficient delivery and fantastic customer service. Will be ordering from Tons Of Tiles again for sure, thanks!"
"The samples I ordered arrived extremely quickly and were packaged to ensure they arrived safely. I then placed an order via the phone and received an efficient, friendly service. Looking forward to receiving the chosen tiles"
"This is probably the best company that I've used recently: My tiles (112 of them) were delivered 48hrs after the order was placed. The tiles arrived well packaged - boxed on a small wooden palette and wrapped in clingfilm. As if often the case with tiles, two were broken. Tons of Tiles customer service was excellent and within 24hrs they had sent out replacements. Flawless and impressive service. If only other companies were this good."
"Lovely tiles and delivered on time and as expected"
"Ordered porcelain floor tiles over the telephone and was treated professionally and courteously. Tiles arrived following day well packaged and in excellent order. Excellent customer service was followed up with a courtesy call a few days later."
"If possible, I would give zero stars. As with other people here, we placed an order only to be called right before delivery to be told that the tiles were out of stock and would be 3-4 weeks before coming available again. As we had already arranged major works being done, we decided to look for different tiles and requested that the order be cancelled and we be refunded. We asked for written confirmation of the refund, which never came. We chased that up via email, and got no response. Finally, my husband called and was issued a credit note for the full amount of the order. 12 days later, we have still not had our refund. We've called and been forced to wait for 30 minutes while the phone system sends us in a loop of ringing through and playing an advert before it kicks us back to the beginning of the process. Having finally got through, I spoke to a very nice woman who apologised for the delay, but could offer no explanation as to why it hadn't been done. Instead she said she would speak with accounts to get it sorted today and to expect the money tomorrow. We're not holding our breath! We have already started looking at ways to report this and legally demand our money. We've got a large sum tied up in this refund, money which we need to progress our renovations. Also a note that we were able to find the 'exclusive' Tons of Tiles tiles that we wanted on another site, and we paid significantly less for them!"
"Tiles are amazing-as advertised! Easy to order and delivery was good. My only issue is the wooden palate they came on.....I will have to take it to the tip....tiles arrived safely I’ll buy tiles from you again"
"Great choice, great service and made my life really easy. Just what you need when shopping for tiles. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, sorted out a small problem immediately and very quick delivery. Highly recommended and will most definitely will be using again!"
"Lots of choice of good quality tiles, arrived super quickly, great customer service, thank you!"
"Prompt delivery great price"
Tons Of Tiles is rated 4.00 based on 40 reviews