Tonic Weight Loss Reviews

info@tonicsurgery.co.uk

4 Charter Point Way
Ashby Park

Tell us how Tonic Weight Loss made you happy

"It is now 6 years since I had my gastric sleeve. Everyone at Tonic has been unfailingly supportive from my initial telephone contact through surgery and post-op support. I feel very lucky to have joined the Tonic "family". Thank you all so much. xx"
"Truly the best decision I have ever made. I had my gastric sleeve three years ago and the support I have received from Tonic is absolutely fantastic and the weight is staying off thanks to them. Thank you xx"
"I love & wholeheartedly respect the Tonic team. Before I signed up for my gastric sleeve surgery they were so supportive, and it has continued that way over several years and follow-up weight-loss operations. I've lost more than 10 st now. If I have questions the team is there to help, but often they anticipate my concerns and contact me first! Tonic is terrific. Never for one moment have I regretted signing up with them - they have my interests at the heart of everything they do."
"Fantastic service staff really care about their patients and nothing too much trouble."
"Tonic really gave me my life back I was nearly 40stone and now one else would help tonic was their for me and from day 1 they were so supported and so helpfully and they were 1st class and would recommend anyone to use them and they really have given me my life back"
"Best thing I ever done 😊"
"Great team. Very helpful."
"Fantastic all the way through!"
"Excellent support from beginning to end, wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable people and the best consultants ever, brilliant post operative support and dieticians. Highly recommend this provider"
"I had a Gastric Sleeve with Mr Sherif Awad in March 18 - i was 14st 2lbs to start and now currently 10st 5lbs. It was the best decision i ever made, my life has changed so much and all thanks to Tonic for all the support they have given me from pre surgery to 7 months out so far."
Tonic Weight Loss is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews