TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Good products
Excellent products that I have used for years and very prompt with orders and deliveries
Prompt delivery, as always. This Treatment shampoo is absolutely lovely. I have only used it once, but it has a subtle scent and gentle on my sensitive scalp. Definitely buy again.
Delivery as promised. Only problem was when ordering it was unclear how to put the name of the recipient on the order and consequently the card was sent under my name. Not a huge problem just a bit of a niggle.
Very happy with the fast delivery and the quality of the product. Will be buying from Tony&Guy again for sure.
Fast delivery. The order came within the stipulated postal date.
I had a query regarding the last delivery which was dealt with very quickly. It would be helpful if a message regarding the delivery could be added when passing the order. Thank you The previous delivery was hectic as wrong products were delivered. Despite constant emails, it took over 2 weeks to get the right order
Great service and fast delivery
The products are great and at a competitive price. It would be great if customers had an idea of the delivery time on confirmation of the order. It would also be helpful if the customer phone line was answered.
Excellent products and I enjoy having my hair cut and styled at Toni & Guy Knutsford
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Thank you.
when originally trying to order a colour patch test the website would not process my payment, I tried a few days later and was then successful.
great customers service
Customer services very good. Product range could be a XP’s fed but I found what I was looking for. Delivery excellent. Will use again
Always arrives promptly. Used to give away gifts over a certain value but that seems to have stopped
Great website, easy to place order and order was confirmed straight away. Items received were packed well and as described.
Delivery was quick and packaged really securely . I like what it does to my hair. But there is a design flaw. The metal rubs on the barrels and scratches off the paint (only used once!)
Extremely efficient. The order was despatched straight away and it arrived the next day
Prompt delivery of gift card but a ridiculous amount of unnecessary packaging used.
Being able to book a hair appointment post April 12th!!! I know many other salons have already booked in their clients - why have I not heard anything !!!! That’s my review .....
TONI&GUY is rated 4.48 based on 1,896 reviews