TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Thank you.
when originally trying to order a colour patch test the website would not process my payment, I tried a few days later and was then successful.
great customers service
Customer services very good. Product range could be a XP’s fed but I found what I was looking for. Delivery excellent. Will use again
Always arrives promptly. Used to give away gifts over a certain value but that seems to have stopped
Great website, easy to place order and order was confirmed straight away. Items received were packed well and as described.
Delivery was quick and packaged really securely . I like what it does to my hair. But there is a design flaw. The metal rubs on the barrels and scratches off the paint (only used once!)
Extremely efficient. The order was despatched straight away and it arrived the next day
Prompt delivery of gift card but a ridiculous amount of unnecessary packaging used.
Being able to book a hair appointment post April 12th!!! I know many other salons have already booked in their clients - why have I not heard anything !!!! That’s my review .....
Beautiful packaging arrived promptly. However the plunger for the shampoo is jammed so it has to be used by unscrewing the head of the bottle.
Took a little longer than expected. Had to email to find out where it was, but staff answered email promptly and apologised for the delay
Product is beyond amazing, but pump dispenser on the conditioner didn’t work, which is irritating!
Happy with my antistatic comb perfect for precision parting in my hair as unable to do so before also bought wella reflections oil firm favourite for my unruly hair been using the same product for 5 years as not found any thing as near as good also smells gorgeous
Love the shampoo brand
Good service supplying excellent product. Will buy hair products from them again.
Goods arrived promptly, efficiently packaged and arrived in great condition! I've not used the products yet but I do use them regularly! Really good price too, well done ✔ 👍 👌 👏
Really happy with my purchase - I managed to find my favourite conditioner from this website @ a reduced price (unfortunately it appears to have been discontinued now so hard to find). Delivery took a little longer than expected to arrive because of current restrictions which is understandable but came with far too much packaging for one bottle of conditioner! Apart from that though, all good + would definitely buy from Toni + Guy again next time.
A top end salon, with good decor , providing a friendly and efficient service which uses high quality stylists. Hopefully the reopening will be soon !
Good website