TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Great packaging and delivery , the quality of spray bottle unbelievable.
Easy to use Web site quick delivery.
The products are great and at a competitive price. It would be great if customers had an idea of the delivery time on confirmation of the order. It would also be helpful if the customer phone line was answered.
Excellent product, my hair is much healthier and stronger, it's grown really quickly due to this product, I would highly recommend and well worth the price!
Excellent product range, excellent prices, and excellent fast dispatch/delivery service. What more could I possibly ask for. I will shop here more often now.
The items arrived promptly and as ordered. However, the amount of packaging was excessive. I ordered two plastic bottles of shampoo and they were delivered wrapped in bubble wap, then placed between sheets of plastic air cushions, inside a cardboard box. All this plastic for a non-fragile item! Toni & Guy need to work on reducing their use of plastic.
I am not happy because box was open.
Great products, great service!
Fast and efficient delivery! Love my products
Great site to work with, easy to find your way round and very well designed.
Fast and efficient ! Would use them always again. Best price on top of it. Win-Win :-)
Product arrived
Love the products!!
Excellent products and I enjoy having my hair cut and styled at Toni & Guy Knutsford
I haven't received my products even though delivery was quoted as 2-4 working days and I ordered it over 8 days ago. I am being asked to review a heat protection spray and not the Curling wand that I actually ordered and when attempting to contact customer service, the only way I received a response was to call through to the client line and ask for the info to be passed on the the warehouse since they weren't answering any of the multiple calls I attempted. The response itself was just to confirm it had been dispatched but they have yet to send me any tracking information at all and quoted the bank holiday as the reason for delay - The bank holiday in question ended on the day I placed the order. Safe to say once/if I eventually receive my order I will not be purchasing from toni and guy store again but rather from the salon I attend for my hair appointments. Very disappointed.
Highly recommend this product, keeps hair in very good condition
Bought as a gift. Box presentation beautiful, great price also 😊
Good efficient service.
Happy with the product and packaging thanks so much
I have never purchased this Item. I am still waiting on my order for 1 week now! 2 emails sent to customer care- no replay! Its such a terrible service, that I can’t even describe. I just wanna know where is my order ???
TONI&GUY is rated 4.46 based on 1,777 reviews