TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
The service was quick and easy to do. The one let down was the courier service delivering it to some random neighbour and not letting me know, so i thought it was lost.
A bit more confirmation/receipts after purchasing would be great, or even adding a order tracking option. Other than that, everything was fine.
Great dryer, would recommend if you are looking for a hairdryer to reduce frizz
My new hairdryer arrived as expected looks amazing I'm unable to give a review at the moment as it's a Christmas present but look forward to reviewing soon thank you
I have been using label m rejuvenating hair oil for over 2 years...it was highly recommended by my hair stylist.
Product is very good for fine hair I also have the kertin treatment using both shampoo and conditioner is definitely a 👍
Good price fast delivery only gave 4 out of 5 because of over packaging
Nothing to say
Tony & Guy always work to high standards. I’ve used their services for over 20 years. Always consistent in their quality hair cuts and services. You know you will always, always come out with a good, really modern cut. If you say I want 2 inches off that’s what they’ll do! They listen. They advise with ideas, but don’t push you to have a cut you’ll regret. The staff have never once been inpatient even when you see some customers be a challenge or rude. They respond by putting the customer first.
Easy to use ordering process. Prompt delivery. Competitive pricing.
Good and easy to use Online service. Delivery arrived quickly Like many suppliers would be good if less packaging could be used
So far I don't have any experience with Toni And Guy in the UK apart of a single purchase online
Its a very nice shampoo i was recommended by my hairdresser at rush. It makes hair very soft. bye bye frizzy hair
Good selection of products
The hair is very soft and seems to be a good doll to training highlights.
Prompt service good product.
It's a high quality product that I used to use but it was cheaper at Tony&Guy's. Package was delivered in a very good condition on time! Impressed!
Love my scissors, feel like the blue finger inserts to be black. The blue looks tacky, and cheap in my opinion. Doesn’t affect the quality of scissor! X
Excellent customer services, prompt delivery of genuine product. Would definitely use them again.
A friend gave me the shampoo and conditioner to give it a try and I loved it, especially the fact that it was organic too. My ONLY gripe is that the 1000 ML bottles do not come with pumps and that the only pumps sold on the Toni & Guy website are the 3000+ ML pumps that do not fit the 1000 ML bottles. Very annoying especially for those who are disabled in the hands like myself. Maybe Toni & Guy can rectify this with future purchases of all 1000 ML bottles where they get the 1000 ML pumps for free for all 1000 ML bottles, as they do on Amazon.
TONI&GUY is rated 4.48 based on 1,858 reviews