TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Ordered a GHD product from the website, the website stated it was next day delivery! but there was a stock issue and it took 7 days instead of next day. I did receive a call from customer service informing me of the delay so at least I was kept updated. Not a great experience but these things happen.
Ordered a product over a week ago and had no confirmation about my product at all ? Wrote to customer services twice but had no response what’s do ever ?
Delivery over a week late!!
Ordered two items from Toni and Guy only asked to review one, this one. Maybe it was because the other item (Conditioner) arrived with a cracked lid and spilled some of its contents in the box. On complaining the only response I get is we'll pass your comments on! Considering the price of the items I expected a better response.
I think you should ask for feedback after the goods are delivered. I haven't received my order yet
Over 2 weeks since ordered, still no sign of purchase, poor communication. If it doesn't arrive in the next few days will be chasing a refund
Unhappy - missing item in delivery
Keeps sending me the decleor toner (4x now) and mirror for every order. I don’t want these and these just keep adding to my bin. Give customers option to opt out of these freebies.
Dear Diana, Thank you for your feedback. I have passed this onto the relevant Department who will take your comments into future consideration. Thank you once again. Kind regards, Customer Services
The product delivered was not the one pictured and described on the Internet. I have returned the product and waiting for my refund including the returned postage.
TONI&GUY is rated 4.48 based on 1,863 reviews