TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Great easy service. Came very quickly. Love the products and would definitely be coming back for more.
Great shampoo quick service couldn’t fault it
Prompt delivery and great product. I have naturally wavy hair that only has to have a little humidity and I turn into a frizz ball! With this my hair behaves itself.
Products are the best of the best
These tail combs are the best , I can’t work with out them !
Regular customer. Good price point, very competitive and quick delivery!
Good value for money!
A great colour and great cut, thank you.
My hairdresser advised me to buy this product, however I feel as my hair is so fine it does not suit my needs, I was trying to get away from having to use rollers everyday, it is very efficient and gets to temperature almost immediately, but the boost will not hold on my fine hair
Excellent service. Prompt delivery of Kerastase Blond Absolu Spring gift set. Well priced and good quality products. Very pleased!
Quick delivery love these clamps so thank you
Very efficient service and fast delivery. Very reliable.
Excellent products at a very competitive price. Delivery superb. Toni & Guy is the 1st site I check whenever I need hair products.
Very quick delivery and nicely packaged. A great product!
Great prices for Kerastase products & timely delivery. Will definitely order again.
Disappointing that we have to pay £15 for the colour test to be sent to us given government guidance and it’s free in the salon. An excessive amount on the basis of postage only.
Always arrives promptly. Used to give away gifts over a certain value but that seems to have stopped
a name to rely on
Great service but more importantly for those of us who are suffering from hair loss, a very reasonable price- so thank you! 👍
Delivery arrived on time and this is the best price I could find online for Kerastese Resistance products
TONI&GUY is rated 4.47 based on 1,751 reviews