TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Good service thanks
Easy to use online shop and goods delivered within a couple of days. Great service!
Excellent service
Quick, efficient service
It was really easy to order from Toni and Guy. The items were very well packed and delivered quickly and safely by Royal Mail.
Quick delivery and good offers
Not yet received
Cheapest price online and speedy postage
After googling the product I was after and looking at top beauty sites I came across Toni & Guy offering extremely competitive prices. Cheapest I could find. Ordering was simple with fast delivery. Highly recommended 10/10
Always happy with service from TONI&GUY.
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Thank you.
when originally trying to order a colour patch test the website would not process my payment, I tried a few days later and was then successful.
Easy to use web site, prompt delivery and well packaged items.
Excellent service
I really promote Kerastase hair products they are great for my hair . Delivery of online service quick and website was to use. The box was also a nice touch
Never received the product. Royal Mail said they delivered it but it has never arrived. Customer services are of NO help, trying to actually make contact with someone and getting a response has been extremely problematic. I’ve been chasing constantly and they are terrible at keeping me updated with the progress of the investigation. Will not use this service again.
great customers service
Thank you for my delivery, it arrived safely and well in time slot allocated, I would recommend Toni and Guy
I love TONI&GUY brand and all professional and qualified stuff. Everything I need for my hair styling I always trust and buy it from the online shop.Thank you that you exist.
Great haircuts and service, but so expensive. I know you get what you pay for, and I am use to paying a lot on my hair, but when you find that you have to spend another £15 on a colour test it’s a bit ridiculous.
TONI&GUY is rated 4.46 based on 1,764 reviews