TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
Super quick and efficient service
I trust TONI&GUY with all my hair needs from the cut to the product I use over the last few years.
Good service
Good service/ fast delivery.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Lovely products.
Good website
Excellent service, very fast delivery. Can't recommend enough
Very happy with the fast delivery and the quality of the product. Will be buying from Tony&Guy again for sure.
Always good prices without having to use a code and delivery always prompt. Would recommend.
I always buy my products from Toni&Guy - the service is amazing. Best quality products and amazing delivery time!
Very prompt service, competitively priced
Very quick and efficient service. Delighted with my product.
Product is good. However, when you shut your Inverness store, you never bothered to inform customers. Pretty shabby - considering I had been a customer of your Glasgow and Inverness stores for over 20 years. That adds up to a significant amount of money. You didn't bother getting in touch with loyal customers who had booked. So no - I don't believe you do care.
I have always had first class service from Toni&Guy. Items I order are delivered very quickly. My only complaint is if I order say 6 things they send me 6 free gifts all the same. Although this is a lovely thing to do you can only have so many shopping bags of which I now have 14!!! Either reduce the cost of the items and no free gift or maybe just send a selection of things or send only one. It’s such a waste of money as I already have hundreds of shopping bags.
Amazed at the quickness of delivery. Best prices for what I wanted and easy to order. Definitely will be using them again. Thank you
Love this product gives my fine hair body
Fast delivery. The order came within the stipulated postal date.
Value for money, quick delivery
Ordered 2 times from them and got fast response every time. Products are good
Ordered product all good and received all quickly and instructions were clear.
TONI&GUY is rated 4.48 based on 1,845 reviews