Tokyo Laundry Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Tokyo Laundry made you happy

"Qaulity product"
Are you Tokyo Laundry? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Useless communication with phone and email. But I bought 3 sale items spent just over £36 got free delivery that was my 2nd order with them. I'm happy to give a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐♥️for the price and promise of 5 day delivery. Good quality. I bought some TL from tkmax and that was how I knew my size and now I have my fave bottoms in blue plad and the black ones. I'm a size 14 with big boobs bought a black knitted cold shoulder turtle neck jumper from the woman's sale in XL and it looks great fits snug and is good quality. ♥️♥️♥️Go Tokyo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐♥️"
"Quality T-Shirts, as described. Lovely and thin for sunmer. 6 for £20 including delivery was a bargain really. If the offer comes round again i will buy again. So should you."
"They sold me a jacket that was reduced to 1/3 of the price and sent it to me for free. I was afraid it would not rise up to expectations but the jacket turned out to be of high quality"
Tokyo Laundry is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews