tofs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend tofs
2PM
2PM

Tell us how tofs made you happy

"The Original Factory Shop is a great place to shop for value for money items. It has a large spread from garden to kitchen, home to cosmetics. Always value for money. Sometime the prices of the same item changes so do check the price is as you expect. Sometimes they have excellent clearance items at a tiny fraction of thee expected price. Its always a nicely heated and air-conditioned shop but frequently there are not enough people on checkout."
Are you tofs? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback tofs receives. Reply Free
"I had a question about a product I was after that I couldn't find and a very helpful young lady called Murran explained that it was yet to come in, but that she hoped it would be soon herself as she too wanted the same product as me. She then went on to put our other goods through the till in a very amenable fashion. Lovely service by a lovely young lady."
tofs is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews