TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
I ordered the Step box, i didn't expect it to be much for the price but it is great, better than expected, delivery was very quick, i would not hesitate to buy from TNP again.
Quality Product - Good Sales Process and follow up protocols to ensure customer satisfaction - will buy from again
Great products, great service
This is the third order placed with TNP for hex dumbbells, great quality, great price and speedy delivery. Very happy.
Despite some issues with delivery, we're very happy with the service and product received. We really appreciated the friendly and helpful service and great value
TNP Accessories. = Teriffic Notable Professionals ! The Deal I got was incredible . Small Price and Big customer satisfaction! Really The Dogs B.ollox.!,,,
Everything was as discribed, of good quality and delivered very quickly
Excellent product at a great price very quick delivery I would recommend tnp
Excellent communication and products
Wery good qualyty recommend
Great Service
Good quality item and delivery service. Great communication from suppliers, quick response and happy to help with queries. Highly recommend!
Fast delivery to Sweden. Thank you for a great deal.
Very clear website, easy ordering process, prompt delivery. Very pleased with supplier and product.
I ordered the tnp chrome hand grip set, delivered on time and are amazing quality
the site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong colour. The Seller did not apologise for their error however, did provide me with a pre-paid postage label to send the wrong item back. Awaiting a refund.
Great customer service and quick delivery.
Everything was ok
I am a fitness professional and provide community and studio based classes. I am so very impressed with the quality and price of products. The customer service is the best and speed of delivery is amazing!! I'll be back!!
A great product at a great price. I've ordered two items from TNP and they've both arrived with 48 hours of my order being placed.
TNP Accessories is rated 4.56 based on 123 reviews