TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
Good quality item and delivery service. Great communication from suppliers, quick response and happy to help with queries. Highly recommend!
Fast delivery to Sweden. Thank you for a great deal.
Very clear website, easy ordering process, prompt delivery. Very pleased with supplier and product.
I ordered the tnp chrome hand grip set, delivered on time and are amazing quality
Great customer service and quick delivery.
I am a fitness professional and provide community and studio based classes. I am so very impressed with the quality and price of products. The customer service is the best and speed of delivery is amazing!! I'll be back!!
A great product at a great price. I've ordered two items from TNP and they've both arrived with 48 hours of my order being placed.
A very professional Company who go the extra mile and really do appreciate your business - however small. I am sure that TNP will be a successful business that will be trading in many years to come.
Prompt delivery and goods as described - would buy again
Affordable, good quality equipment with fast delivery and great costumers support. I got everything I would use in the gym for much less than a year's membership. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone.
I've found the weights to be of excellent quality and were delivered very promptly. No complaints whatsoever.
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback.

TnP Accessories
Only being using products for a few days. Happy with the products, appear to be good quality and robust.

great weight plate tree got 430 kgs on it and solid as a rock

TnP Accessories
Have purchased from TnP Accessories before and was very pleased, so had no issue in returning back to them when I wanted other equipment. Great service, excellent delivery times and all at a really good price. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for gym equipment.

TnP Accessories
Good quality products, good value for money, excellent delivery service. Very happy with this company, would buy again.

TnP Accessories
Order the wrong thin and they were great about it got refund and equipment I wanted in extremely quickly and efficiently

TnP Accessories
Great service and delivery. The composition of the weights are first class, would come back to you Thank you Andy Robertson

TnP Accessories
Had a few things from TNP, really great products and service. And Free delivery +

Great transaction thanks 1st class

TnP Accessories
Always really happy with purchases, good quality items delivered quickly and for very reasonable prices! Wouldn't look anywhere else for gear now.

TNP Accessories is rated 4.75 based on 72 reviews