TNP Accessories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
"Great customer service and quick delivery."
"I am a fitness professional and provide community and studio based classes. I am so very impressed with the quality and price of products. The customer service is the best and speed of delivery is amazing!! I'll be back!!"
"A great product at a great price. I've ordered two items from TNP and they've both arrived with 48 hours of my order being placed."
"A very professional Company who go the extra mile and really do appreciate your business - however small. I am sure that TNP will be a successful business that will be trading in many years to come."
"Prompt delivery and goods as described - would buy again"
"Affordable, good quality equipment with fast delivery and great costumers support. I got everything I would use in the gym for much less than a year's membership. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone."
"I've found the weights to be of excellent quality and were delivered very promptly. No complaints whatsoever."

TnP Accessories
"Only being using products for a few days. Happy with the products, appear to be good quality and robust."

TnP Accessories
"great weight plate tree got 430 kgs on it and solid as a rock"

TnP Accessories
"Have purchased from TnP Accessories before and was very pleased, so had no issue in returning back to them when I wanted other equipment. Great service, excellent delivery times and all at a really good price. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for gym equipment."

TnP Accessories
"Good quality products, good value for money, excellent delivery service. Very happy with this company, would buy again."

TnP Accessories
"Order the wrong thin and they were great about it got refund and equipment I wanted in extremely quickly and efficiently"

TnP Accessories
"Great service and delivery. The composition of the weights are first class, would come back to you Thank you Andy Robertson"

TnP Accessories
"Had a few things from TNP, really great products and service. And Free delivery +"

TnP Accessories
"Great transaction thanks 1st class"

TnP Accessories
"Always really happy with purchases, good quality items delivered quickly and for very reasonable prices! Wouldn't look anywhere else for gear now."

TnP Accessories
"Order processed and dispatched efficiently and promptly. Arrived within 3 days. Very pleased with this and the product quality."

TnP Accessories
"Great service top quality products, I’m a personal trainer so can’t afford to use inferior products, these products are excellent"

TnP Accessories
"Very easy to order via the web site. They kept me updated with order and product arrived very quickly. The resistance bands are really good set and i use them regularly in my yoga/pilates/exercise classes. The first set i got was around 2 years ago and they continue to serve me well. Just wish they have teachers discount, i get 10 to 40% discount of most yoga shops. Great company and highly recommended"
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. Please call us for any help at all.

TnP Accessories
"I am very happy with the yoga mats I got and the prices is good considering they are thick and the delivery was quite fast considering that i ordered a big amount of them. I will come back if I will need more. Thank you"

TNP Accessories is rated 4.74 based on 68 reviews