www.tmbnotes.co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.tmbnotes.co
Click Here

Tell us how www.tmbnotes.co made you happy

"There was a mistake in my delivery, after I mentioned this to the customerservice they replied within an hour and explained what my options were. In short, the problem was quickly solved and I became a loyal customer. A longer version was that I had been looking for a reliant vape service for quite some time. I come from the Netherlands and we got some regulations (>10ml bottles have become illegal) since july. Searching on Reddit and on the internet I never really found a good supplier. It was either too expensive (import from the U.S) or too shady (Poland) until I found tmbnotes. As far as I know, they're really cheap, and sell trustworthy brands (instead of no brands, which you could find in Poland)."
"Great service, good prices, 50ml concentrates could be stronger so need quite a high percentage mix to get the flavour I want but that could just be me."
"spot on an fast"