www.tmbnotes.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.tmbnotes.co

Tell us how www.tmbnotes.co made you happy
Great service,quick delivery will buy again from you cheers
I always buy from TMB, super quick delivery, nice people when you phone up, good prices,its a no brainer!
Absolutely brilliant service including delivery service
As always excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Great company, fantastic selection of concentrates for my DIY liquids. I would recommend to anyone just starting to make their own e-liquids. Fast delivery, good quality and easy to order. I will be back for more soon!
website easy to use. prices fair quick delivery
I ordered some eliquid ingredients from tmbnotes. There was an initial problem with the order status. When I emailed to query this Rob at tmb emailed back very quickly, resolved the issue, and my goods arrived a couple of days later in very good order.

Very pleased with Rob and the whole tmbnotes team. Would definitely order from them again.

5 Stars
Excellent service and a great product, 5 stars all the way.
My first diy vape liquid venture. My ordered arrived fast. No leaky bottles. Love the flavour concentrates and ready mixed vg/pg. Will use you guys all the time now. Have a go at make your own. Easy to navigate the web site. This company has all you need to do your own Liquids. Save money at same time having fun. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks very much.
Always use tmbnotes for my diy vape. Tried other sellers but always come back, great quality at a good price and outstanding service 👍👍👍
Second order from tmb notes. Products are first class as is the speed of delivery. Everything I could want from an online vape supplies store, confirmed fan.
As always TMB delivered on time, and the order was spot on. The flavour concentrates I ordered are still the best quality I have had, and at a great price. I have shopped around for good quality and good cost and TMB wins it for me. Would recommend them for your DIY!
Excellent service, great product highly recommend 👍
Fast delivery... Decent prices... Quality products
Great company will definitely be using again
This is my second order from TmbNotes and the second one that has arrived, correct, on-time and in perfect condition. The items themselves are of a superb quality that excites the tastebuds and satisfies my every need from a Vape Juice Supplier. TmbNotes are the ONLY one that I trusted when turning to make my own vape juice. Twice I have rung up for help and twice the advice was unrushed, detailed, correct and the person I spoke to was incredibly friendly and knowledgable. I feel in safe hands using the plethora of options available from TbmNotes. I have no connections with any employee or the organisation itself.
Great company with amazing juices. Excellent customer service and hasn't let me down yet.
Excellent service! Really fast delivery, always there when I realise I've run out of Vape juice. Ace customer service even if you just have a query. Have never ordered from any one else discovering them a fair while back!
www.tmbnotes.co is rated 4.79 based on 38 reviews