www.tmbnotes.co Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.tmbnotes.co

Tell us how www.tmbnotes.co made you happy

"I have been using tmbnotes for the past few years now they are very reliable and always on hand to help if you have a quer, service and product choices fantastic, speedy delivery, thanks tmb"
"Great service, good prices, 50ml concentrates could be stronger so need quite a high percentage mix to get the flavour I want but that could just be me."
"spot on an fast"
"terrible bought what I thought was a box of 3smok coils @11.38 I got one unboxed coil I did this twice no hologram to no they are real wont be doing it again terrible company better to go elsewere"
"Mjy order arrived early thanks. I have not used it yet so I can not comment on the product. Gwyneth"
"Very happy, I purchased some DIY supplies and I am now making 90ml of e-liquid for less than £2. Before I was paying £11 for 90ml from my shop. I think now I am paying less a can afford to try out some different flavours. Thank you"
"New to tmbnotes, my previous supplier started charging unreasonable delivery, tmb is free! Quick delivery, great service abd orices, waiting now to try my new flavours."
"I have used tmb a few times called in one day unsure about diy vaping the guy who served me was great very informative gave me great advice and was very patient. The products are great and excellent value to boot well recommend from me"
"Fantastic service as always and price."
"Great service,quick delivery will buy again from you cheers"
"I always buy from TMB, super quick delivery, nice people when you phone up, good prices,its a no brainer!"
"Absolutely brilliant service including delivery service"
"As always excellent customer service and prompt delivery."
"Great company, fantastic selection of concentrates for my DIY liquids. I would recommend to anyone just starting to make their own e-liquids. Fast delivery, good quality and easy to order. I will be back for more soon!"
"website easy to use. prices fair quick delivery"
"I ordered some eliquid ingredients from tmbnotes. There was an initial problem with the order status. When I emailed to query this Rob at tmb emailed back very quickly, resolved the issue, and my goods arrived a couple of days later in very good order. Very pleased with Rob and the whole tmbnotes team. Would definitely order from them again. 5 Stars"
"Excellent service and a great product, 5 stars all the way."
"My first diy vape liquid venture. My ordered arrived fast. No leaky bottles. Love the flavour concentrates and ready mixed vg/pg. Will use you guys all the time now. Have a go at make your own. Easy to navigate the web site. This company has all you need to do your own Liquids. Save money at same time having fun. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks very much."
"Always use tmbnotes for my diy vape. Tried other sellers but always come back, great quality at a good price and outstanding service 👍👍👍"
"Second order from tmb notes. Products are first class as is the speed of delivery. Everything I could want from an online vape supplies store, confirmed fan."
www.tmbnotes.co is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews