TM Lewin UK Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate TM Lewin UK ?

"Luxury affordable quality shirts"
"Good prices and excellent selection of non-iron shirts"
"A shirt was ordered on a Saturday and opted for next day delivery. By the following Tuesday it had not arrived. Following emails and calls on the Monday they promised to contact me, but didn't. On Tuesday I telephoned again giving the order number, making sure the customer service agent had the file on her screen. Her first question was, what appears to be the problem, then proceeded to be very rude when I explained the details. It was the worst CS experience I have endured for a long time. Needless to say I will never deal with them again."
"Ease of ordering on website and then having goods delivered to store for pick up."
"Poor Customer service, bad sizing/tailoring of suit. False information given regarding time to complete suit tailoring.. Suit jacket tailored/shortened to a bad standard."
TM Lewin UK is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews