TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Fantastic service, fantastic prices, fantastic experience - 100% recommend
Excellent and timely service
I had seen a fabric online that I liked. I telephoned TM Interiors and they arranged to send me a sample, of very generous size, which arrived promptly. Once decided, I ordered the amount needed via telephone and received the roll within a week. I would highly recommend them. Helpful and courteous.
very quick delivery very efficient
Happy with the service received.
Order arrived exactly as promised, able to collect from local shop rather than wait in for delivery which was more convenient
Fast service prompt reply on emails
Very good service and a fast delivery
great selection of fabrics on offer, but website a little slow .
Thats how you wants to be treated. No forcing about sales happy answears good manoe. Didnt know that existed anymore. Thank you TM for human and nice support. Ciao. K-G
Very prompt delivery & best price I found. Only small criticism is the picture of the fabric on website supposedly as a curtain was misleading.
Thank you very much. Everything just worked perfectly.
Great Customer Service
Excellent. Quick delivery. Would definitely use again.
Quick response to enquiry - efficient ordering system - delivered on time as promised - excellent service!
Extremely disappointed with the service. I ordered wallpaper based on the information supplied and calculated I required three rolls. The match in the paper was not as much and hence you will not accept the return of one roll. I will be contacting trading standards as this is misleading information and should not be published as such.
Dear Mrs Henderson-Logan
We are saddened to read your review; we try our best to assist all customers. We recently communicated by email and explained our returns policy to you, as all companies require. At that time, you did not explain that you had seen incorrect information on our website, and we hadn't assisted you with your calculations for wallpaper quantities. We do take matters like that of the utmost seriousness so if you still feel we are at fault and would like to contact us, we would look at it and correct if any wrongdoing was found on our behalf. Our most sincere apologies. Best Regards TMI
Efficient and also thorough - sent a personal email checking address details, let us know when it would arrive and were generally professional and yet with a personal touch.
Excellent personal service.
The various paints and wall papers I have ordered were of premium quality, carefully packed and speedily delivered.
Excellent purchase of great quality wallpaper. £50 cheaper than anywhere else