TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Very pleased with my order received in 2days price very competitive Thank you
Great product, excellent value for money, delivered quickly with tracking
Spent a long time researching wallpaper especially as I was kooky for a particular wallpaper by William Morris, I found it at a great discount compared to other websites that I had seen it on. Delivery was very quick and a great service to use. Would highly recommend.

Picture below to show finished product, very happy.
A professional, prompt service , also kept fully up to date with delivery expectations. Thank you .
Great customer service, kept informed by email along the way as wallpaper order was delayed due to Covid. Also super helpful obtaining wallpaper samples by post as we couldn’t visit to view sample books.
TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Excellent service, speedy delivery to Europe, well packaged fabric and wallpaper.
Excellent customer service. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the telephone and quick and efficient service.
Great service, speedy delivery. What I received was exactly as I ordered.
A great service. Quick and informative .
Thank you TM Interiors for a great service and very speedy safe delivery.
Help from the phone staff first class. Sorted exactly the paper a wanted. Checked availability and it came within 12 hrs. Caught me on the hop!!
Because it came quite so fast!!
Excellent service. Very helpful indeed
Excellent personal service. Kept me informed at all times and made adjustments to my orders when requested. Good fault the experience. Will definitely use again.
Outstanding communication, very efficient and so reliable! Highly recommend.
Friendly, helpful and accommodating staff from the initial point of contact, throughout the process.
Prices competitive to other retailers.
I would definitely recommend.
Thank you.
My beautiful fabric has arrived, extremely well packaged even though only one metre! Good communication, responded promptly to my email query and I received email when fabric had actually been despatched for delivery. Would happily purchase from TM again.
Very good service and a good price. The wallpaper and paint arrived very quickly.
An excellent service , very helpful and efficient. Will certainly use this company again.
TREMENDOUS
ALL PAPERS HERE WITHIN 1 WEEK AND PACKED SAFELY & PROPERLY
MANY THANKS
ROBERT
Fast and helpful service, would recommend.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 1,144 reviews