TLK Property Reviews

08AM
8AM

Tell us how TLK Property made you happy

Telephone
"We recently rented office space/commercial property which was listed with Edwar Pink at TLK Property and I can thoroughly recommend this agency. Ed Pink, who my employer dealt with was always on time and professional. Other agencies we dealt with were using false pictures, arrived late or didn't return calls but at TLK Property they really are on the ball. If you are thinking of listing or renting a property I would not go anywhere else. Well done Edward Pink & TLK Property!!"
Are you TLK Property? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TLK Property receives. Reply Free
"Karina Selway is very efficient and helpful. She deals with request promptly."
"As there was a misunderstanding with my contract and my referencing, I was really concerned. But Karina Selway, was very friendly and helpful, and made sure that the problem was solved immediately. Very competent, kind and helpful!"
"The company has looked after my property for 10 years now, and have helped to troubleshoot a number of problems. My current contact, Karina Selway, has been very prompt recently in contacting me when my tenants have had a problem, thereby preventing any issue developing. Thanks, Karina."
"helped me find a great property at a great price! had a great experience from start to finish. Thanks TLK!"
"DO NOT RENT WITH THESE PEOPLE. They only want your money, they will not provide a good service."
"Very dishonest people stay away from them"
"Stay away from them, very dishonest"
"The last one never went on right Siobhan was polite and helpful on the phone to me 5 stars"
"I commend Siobhan for her patience and understanding."
"I spoke to Siobhan today and she was very polite and was very helpful today."
"Awful. Run by incompetent nitwits"
"found them to be efficient and professional"
"They are good, understanding landlords."
TLK Property is rated 3.57 based on 14 reviews