TLK Property Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend TLK Property
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact TLK Property?

Tell us how TLK Property made you happy

"This is getting worse!!! The tenant here constantly annoying me so much, they said the eatate agent lie about the cleaning service and everything is unreliable. I told the agent but they said tenant should speak to them. I got everything on video this time. Got everything proof- I record it they said estate agent tell lies. All on the record now!!"
Are you TLK Property? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst combination of incompetence mixed with greed topped with attitude. Stay away and don't believe fake reviews speak to the real tenants!"
"I lived at 163 Kington Road and it was a great experience, the man in charge, Berti, was friendly and helpful."
"I've been with them for over a year now and all I can say is that they're the best ones. They're always there, helpful and gentle. Specially Karina, who has always been so friendly and eager to help. I can't recommend them enough!"
"I lived at one of TLK properties in New Malden and it was great. Berti, the man in charge was very gentle and helpful."
"I am very happy with new manager in the past 2 months"
"I just moved in one of TLK property yesterday.. I'm really happy with the way things went through. I've dealt with Ed Pink all the way and i can't be more happy with he's work. Very reliable person always was there on time and always helped me when was needed. TLK Property is very lucky to have Ed Pink on board Thanks Ed!!"
"We recently rented office space/commercial property which was listed with Edwar Pink at TLK Property and I can thoroughly recommend this agency. Ed Pink, who my employer dealt with was always on time and professional. Other agencies we dealt with were using false pictures, arrived late or didn't return calls but at TLK Property they really are on the ball. If you are thinking of listing or renting a property I would not go anywhere else. Well done Edward Pink & TLK Property!!"
"Karina Selway is very efficient and helpful. She deals with request promptly."
"As there was a misunderstanding with my contract and my referencing, I was really concerned. But Karina Selway, was very friendly and helpful, and made sure that the problem was solved immediately. Very competent, kind and helpful!"
"The company has looked after my property for 10 years now, and have helped to troubleshoot a number of problems. My current contact, Karina Selway, has been very prompt recently in contacting me when my tenants have had a problem, thereby preventing any issue developing. Thanks, Karina."
"helped me find a great property at a great price! had a great experience from start to finish. Thanks TLK!"
"DO NOT RENT WITH THESE PEOPLE. They only want your money, they will not provide a good service."
"Very dishonest people stay away from them"
"Stay away from them, very dishonest"
"The last one never went on right Siobhan was polite and helpful on the phone to me 5 stars"
"I commend Siobhan for her patience and understanding."
"I spoke to Siobhan today and she was very polite and was very helpful today."
"Awful. Run by incompetent nitwits"
"found them to be efficient and professional"
TLK Property is rated 3.67 based on 21 reviews