TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Vikki Sivertsen
I was very satisfied with my trousers excellent quality and true to size.
I found the extra strong compression leggings very good to support my legs with varicose veins, no swelling so far, very comfortable to wear and easy to put on. Will definitely buy another pair!
Absolutely love my leggings very comfortable and slim me down. Good quality and wash up well had my first pair for almost a year never faded or worn
Hello, I paid for my order 11 days ago and still didn’t receive anything. Its very frustratind
Thank you for your review, we are so sorry you've had trouble, we had no idea you haven't received your order.

We have looked into this for you and your order was shipped on a Next Day service on the 6th July via Royal Mail.

Upon looking into this for you, we can see that they failed to deliver as nobody was in to sign for the parcel.

We have e-mailed you privately about this to get it all sorted for you.

Kind Regards

TLC Sport
Perfect trousers, next day delivery, great service, thank you
This company responds to customers in a timely professional way. The goods arrive very swiftly and are of excellent quality and have long life.

I buy bootleg leggings for exercise. They are body very supportive, you have to fight your way into them at first. They are easy to wear, retaining their colour.
These are the best leggings ive ever worn and I wear leggings everyday! They smooth out your bumpy bits but are comfy too. I’ve recommended to all of my family. I’ll be buying more.
Very Efficient company.
Beautiful quality, lovely fit and very flattering. So comfortable to wear I will definately be purchasing from TLC again.
TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020 TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Really fast delivery..great quality leggings/ cropped leggings..completely opaque wash well..definitely recommend
My order arrived very quickly and the quality of my leggings is excellent. I purchased small and the fit is perfect (I’m a size 10) I will definitely be buying from TLC again!
Brilliant, responsive customer services. Beautiful, quality active wear in a wide variety of colours, styles and fits all at fair prices. Fully recommend!
Lovey leggings great fabric and fit also love the colours
Love the leggings. So comfy!!
The leggings are of excellent quality, no risk of being caught out with see-through leggings. They are also super comfy. They came nicely gift wrapped and arrived the next day after ordering.
Once again, ordered some leggings from TLC Sport, they are so comfortable, wash really well and last for ages. Highly recommend.
Love my new leggings and boot cut trousers, very comfortable and look good. Excellent, quick service
Love their slimming leggings, they are so effective!!
Third time I've brought from TLC - The best leggings ever. They have good stretch, they stay black and are firm without being uncomfortable. I still wear my first pair!
Very happy with my recent purchase of high waisted leggings, which fit well, even though I am very overweight, and are extremely comfortable.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,466 reviews