TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
I ordered the slim fit bootleg ((best for flat trainers/sneakers) and wider bootleg (best for higher platform trainers) and they’re great. The first pair came up very short even tho they were a long but Angie changed them instantly for me and replaced. I love them
Excellent post service wrapping fab note made me feel like it was my birthday
Really like these leggings. Hold me in and give me a bit more confidence. Thank you.
Good quality leggings and fit was good however product took a little longer than expected but that may of been down to the deliveries being a bit slower than usual because of the pandemic.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Great quality, comfy, very stretchy high waist leggings.
Great product, fast delivery, excellent service
Excellent!
Fantastic yoga leggings. Very strong and worth every penny. From order to delivery it was very fast.
Received my Leggings , packaged beautifully . They are the most comfortable leggings I have worn , and are of very good quality . Look forward to ordering more .
I had leggings & they are very comfortable & the material is just right very good as always. Thank you!
Received my leggings and i have to say are so comfortable and feel like a second skin, no issues with falling down and def pull you in, in all the right places. I will be treating myself to a second pair.
Bought the metallic panel leggings recently and I simply love it!It is incredibly comfortable and weightless.It is firm yet stretchy and breathable, so I don’t feel constricted. It is perfect for any type of workout or just for going out and about.
I have been using TLC for 12 years now, I last ordered last Monday, my order arrived on Wednesday,beautifully wrapped as always, same great quality same great service, why would I go anywhere else
Bought the extra strong size 12 short leg legging and trouser style end of January. Best I've ever purchased - perfect fit instant support and excellent individual customer service received.
Leggings were great. Good fit and super quality. Arrived promptly.
Very well made and very comfy great fit. Have had a pair for years and they are like new. Best i have every tried.
Excellent service and product. The leggings I ordered were sadly too long for me and I had to return them. My refund arrived two days later. I recommend TLC Sport and would certainly order again.
Best leggings ever. Hold everything in, no see through.
The leggings are AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,653 reviews