TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Vikki Sivertsen
So impressed with my control boot cut trousers - great quality and really do ‘hold you in’. Quick delivery. Will definitely order from TLC again.
I ordered the leggings and I am very happy with them . Quality is excellent! As well delivery time was around 5 days . So i would
definitely order them again .
It’s taken me years to find the best leggings ever
These keep there shape jet black cannot see through hold all my wobbly bits in nice and firm I feel a size smaller thank you TLC please keep up the quality some don’t ๐Ÿ˜
Excellent customer service Angie was so helpful and easy to talk to and dealt with my order so efficiently.
Item not arrived and still waiting for the company to contact me following my email chasing up. As a first time customer this does not fill me with much confidence and i would therefore be reluctant to order again from this company.
Hi,

We are so sorry you have not received your order yet. Unfortunately at this moment in time Royal Mail are asking for 3 weeks to deliver.
Your email to TLC Sport has been responded to.
Our customers are very important to us, without you we would not be in business.
Again we can only apologise and hope you have your order soon.

Kind Regards,
Angie
TLC Sport
Arrived earlier than expected.
Good quality durable leggings, I've had TLC leggings before and they always look nice and last for months.
The website is easy to navigate, and there is a good selection of sportswear to suit a range of sizes, sports and colour choices. I ordered leggings and a top, and both were true to size, using the size guide, which is a refreshing change. On other sites, even when I have ordered according to the size guide, items still vary in fit, which can be frustrating. Delivery was quick and the items were beautifully wrapped in pink tissue, adding to the 'treat'! Thank you Angie for carefully picking and packing my items, I will certainly order again.
Ordered some legging. Delivery was prompt and the leggings were just what I wanted, good fabric, good quality.
These are the best leggings I've ever bought! Fantastic fit...so comfortable and definitely tucks the jiggles away. I will get 1 size smaller next time to tuck more away. Absolutely brilliant!
There is a really good selection of leggings, which is what I specifically looked at. Easy to use website. And I love my skirt leggings. They are unusual, practical and comfortable. I have the cropped ones, in the sale, so a good bargain.
Always so really pleased with the quality of the clothes. You can wash wear wash wear and they last amazingly and keep their colour. Amazing value for money. Highly recommend
Lovely fitting leggings. Would highly recommend.
My sister recommended this brand to me after I bought gym clothes from another company at a similar price but that didn’t fit correctly and were poor quality.

I love the leggings I ordered from TLC sport. I ordered 2 pairs of extra strong compression leggings- one normal and one cropped. They are very comfortable to wear when working out and I have also worn a pair as lounge wear. I will definitely be buying more.
Never in my life have I worn leggings due to the fact they are just not flattering (on me). However, I bought these as I wanted a more comfortable alternative to jeans and I'm so glad I did ... they are super comfortable, high waisted which doesn't roll down, thick enough not to be see through and to boot, I was complimented on looking so fit. I love them and bought another 2 pairs. I did size down, I'm at 10-12 and bought a small ... perfect, the medium was too big but returns were easy, refund was quick and delivery time was rapid. Recommend โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Love the leggings. So soft and comfy but still fee like they are holding you in. They keep their shape too with no Knee marks and don't go see through. Perfect x
Just the best leggings. My first pair lasted 5+ years with heavy wear including paddleboarding. I’ve got several pairs now and they are perfect for home and exercise.
Great active trousers keeps tummy supported
Best leggings I’ve ever had! Very firm, ultra support, great fabric. It was amazing for my postpartum. Not seen trough. I’ll definitely get one or 2 more.
When I phone to place an order everyone is very friendly and helpful. Quick delivery of product. The products are good quality and long lasting.
Really good quality!!! I didn't expect that. Honestly they fit perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ and the are opaque and strong. Well done... oh and really good belly support
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,470 reviews