TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
Excellent product, good quality and durable. Wish I found this earlier.
Good quality
Absolutely love both pair of leggings. I am a curvy size 12-14 and a medium fit perfect! I personally like the extra support. They really do make me feel so much more confident. I put a standard pic of leggings on the other day and took them straight back off. Definitely worth the money
I bought a pair of leggings with tummy support. I'm so pleases with them. They're so comfy but also hold my tummy whilst doing cardio workouts.
So comfortable. I live in mine. Great quality and very versatile
Purchased tummy control leggings and absolutely Love them. So comfortable and really good quality fabric. Would definitely reccomend.
The best, most incredible leggings I have ever put on!!!
Excellent service arrive beautifully wrapped, leggings excellent quality very happy
I bought my 1st TLC leggings about 6 years ago randomly in TK Maxx. I was very surprised by the quality of the product so when it came time to replace it I decided to order another one from the actual site. Very comfortable and great quality, will lady you for years with regular wear.
Well, these leggings certainly deliver! I held off reviewing until I'd worn and washed, so I could give a proper review. I'm a size 8 so ordered the Extra strong Compression leggings in XS in black/regular. Ordering was easy and they were delivered in a few days. Absolutely beautifully packaged.....it almost felt like a gift to myself - great customer service! As you would expect from this kind of legging, they take a little effort to get on - but SO worth it!! They are now my favourite pair of leggings ever! Proper compression leggings, that support my legs all day (bliss) and don't go baggy or sag. Thick enough to not be transparent and 'pull in' everything as you would wish! The best bit is that they are soooo comfortable....I'm counting the days until pay day until I can purchase another pair!! Thank you TLC.
Thank you so much for your review, we cannot tell you how much your feedback means to us and we are so grateful for your support. At TLC, we take every review very seriously - you won't believe us but Sara & Charlotte read each and every single review and constantly make changes based on your opinions and thoughts to ensure we improve our product and service to you so that we keep a smile on your beautiful face. So from all of us at TLC, THANK YOU
Having worn TLC trousers and leggings for the past 5 years I am spoiled. Any other makes feel restricting and uncomfortable. I tend to buy multiple pairs when they are available as availability fluctuates.
These flared leggings are amazing, there matte to so hide lumps and bumps, totally squat proof! Arrived really quickly and so nicely wrapped. Me and my sister have been looking for leggings like this for years. I’ve bought two pairs and will definitely be repurchasing....Thankyou so much xx
Absolutely delighted with my second purchase from TLC. The fit and the quality of the fabric are supper, the item arrived beautifully packaged and promptly. I have no problems recommending TLC and I know I will be using them again.
I love my new leggings. They are very comfy with a wonderful tummy support.
Great quality and wonderful service. I have four pairs of TLC leggings. A very satisfied customer :)
So far so good, it was a struggle to get them on but fit perfectly. If you are buying sculpting leggings and in between sizes. I would suggest getting a size up rather than down. Think that I will be ordering another pair.
Great company, fast delivery, very helpful and friendly when I rang. Also really good prices and the trainers I bought fitted perfectly and very comfortable. Would order again, in fact I have.
Very happy with yet another pair of trousers. Delivered in only two days and beautifully packaged. Great quality and value of money.
This trousers are and have a high quality. They fit perfectly. Because I am petite, I am so happy that I found them. Because they offer the legs length also in short. I am going to buy more of them. They are cosy and make me look slim.
I received the compression running tights, they are EXCELLENT.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,653 reviews