TLC Sport Reviews

Agnieszka Radziwilowicz
TLC Sport 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
Fantastic leggings, amazing service.
Good comfy supporting trousers and I was Very Happy to receive my parcel quickly and with a smile from the warehouse x
Very good product
I bought second pair of leggings from TLC and I am not disappointed again :) The fabric, quality of the leggings is amazing. Bought size M fits perfectly and I am size 14.
I cant understand how I have missed out on these leggings/trousers before. Can't recommend them highly enough, already buying my second pair:-)
If you are looking for leggings that last and last then this is the only place to buy! There are a wide selection of styles however my favourite are black leggings with tummy control and basically they control EVERYTHING. They definitely make me look slimmer and keep their shape (and mine) all day and they wash up like new. Over the years I spent a fortune on other brands but nothing came close to even comparing to TLC Sport Brand that are 5*. Also their customer service are 5* too.
This was my second pair of bootleg leggings from TLC . The first pair I ordered was probably 18 months ago they are still perfect . They haven’t lost their shape or faded at all ( until sadly I splashed bleach on them 😩) so I had no hesitation in ordering again . This time there was a mix up with the order I ended up with someone else’s leggings and I presume she had mine ! However after a quick call to Angie at TLC it was resolved immediately. She couldn’t have been more apologetic for the mistake . The correct size arrived the next day. I returned the incorrect pair and the postage was refunded to me.. Excellent customer services. Excellent product. Thank you
Love my leggins! Super-fast EU delivery.
These pants are amazing! I look a full size smaller and they fit really snug. And love the extra length!!
I bought the extra strong compression bootleg pants and they are incredible. The make me legs look slimmer and the 29inches length is perfect for my body shape. I’m going to get more. Very very happy with the purchase
Easy to order, fast delivery and beautifully packed parcel. Will definitely use again and highly recommend
Excellent product and fast delivery and I will be definitely buying more in the future.
Fab leggings!
As a first time customer I wasnt sure what to expect, with TLC I was impressed!! Quick delivery, nicely packaged, reasonable price and quality too! Cant go wrong.
Good quality, comfortable, thick leggings. Friendly and efficient service. Bit disappointed that the extra compression relates to the tummy and hip area and not the legs which is what I anticipated. This also causes a problem with them rolling down whilst doing workouts. Had this been explained in the product description I wouldn’t have purchased the high waisted ones hence only awarding 3 stars. A variety of colours and patterns would be a good move too as in my size there was only black.
Love my new leggings! Had a slight technical issue with my order and when I contacted TLC the customer service was second to none, very impressed
Fab quality, beautiful service
Lovely flared compression trousers - they are SO comfortable. Great service too.
My favourite brand of leggings. They pull everything in- aren’t transparent and never roll down.
I could rave about TLC leggings all day long and I recommend them to all my family and friends. I have even bought them as gifts. The sizing and style is the hardest part but once you’ve sorted it out, you’ll be hooked for life. If your unsure about style or size, customer services are fabulous. I buy a new pair every year or so. Not because they wear out! My teenage girls are starting to steal them now. I have pairs that are still going strong 8 years later. They come with a one year guarantee but I think that’s very modest.
I have wobbly, unsightly thighs and TLC extra firming leggings smooth and firm them brilliantly. I don’t wear them for the gym because they are quite thick but wear them as a base for 80% of my winter wardrobe. They look great with heels and a dressy top but I tend to wear them with boots and a jumper throughout winter. A great replacement for jeans.
They never lose their shape or colour and they never have the fashion boo boo of being see through, shiny or baggy. Because they are so matt and smoothing the certainly do take you down a dress size and who doesn’t want that!?
Sure, they are more expensive than the standard high street leggings but in the whole scheme of things you end up saving heap loads of cash on replacing the cheaper ones because of frayed seams etc. Plus, the cheaper ones just don’t give the pull in power that these do.
Lol! Sounds like I work for TLC with all this raving, but I don’t. I am just a woman who knows a good thing when she sees it.
I recently bought another expensive brand of control legging (no names mentioned but cost approx £100) and TLC left the other brand leaving much to be desired.
TLC - Totally Legend Clothing!
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,474 reviews