Tkmaxx Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Tkmaxx

How would you rate Tkmaxx ?

"After living in the States for many years and shopping regular at TGMAX got great deals on everything. Here not very good at all deals ? never found any and it is really over priced. There you could find really great bath towels and you did not have get the face cloths and hand towels if you did not want them here you can only get them sets put together by the staff and not enough matching bath towels. Also sheet sets cannot get them here because most Brits are lazy don't use top sheets. Really disappointed in TKMAX third rate store"
"Disgusting service. Have just started using their online service and ordering for the last 6 months and found terrible service... one item missing from one order... another much waited for order cancelled by them without any attempt to resolve or reason... disgusted and frustrated!!!? Tkmaxx used to be my favourite now its on my blackened out list..."
"We visited TKmaxx at Scarborough as we always do when we holiday there. all the staff were helpful and the store was nice, clean and organised and we bought some bargains as well. thank you for an enjoyable shopping experience.l"
"T.k.maxx in the Kingsway Retail Park, Derby is one of the best places to shop, the staff, from the manager down, is always cheerful and helpful, Nothing ever appears too much trouble for Tags and Signe (Tkmakk, staff) and the parking is really convenient. Thank you T.K.MAXX"
"Being served by Megi again in Cowley store. Brilliant customer service, she makes you feel very valuable customer. 👏"
"Great variety at even better prices."
"I found something I wasn’t expecting to find"
"Good prices, great selection, conveniently located in city centre. Good returns/exchange policy."
"Since finding TKmaxx, I can honestly say its the best thing I have ever done, your getting designer outfit at really low prices, prices to suit your budget. Tkmaxx are different from your average normal store, where everything is the same. It's unique and adds elegance to everyday life/living. You can be so creative with the outfits you purchase at Tkmaxx, add accessories to jazz it up and be different, stand out from the crowd and feel good about yourself, not having to spend a fortune, like other stores, to look good and be noticed. I would like to thank the staff at Jct 9 for making my shopping experience an enjoyable one, the staff are so friendly and helpful it makes you feel important that they acknowledges you, hence the reason why I always went back to the store. If you look after your customer they will always spread their experience with others, like I have done. Mrs Bell"
"Went to buy a jacket on the 6th may there was 5 of the same jackets on the end rail saying new balance 24.99 but when I went to pAy the women became very rude and snotty when I questioned her over the price then got her colleague to have a look who said the jackets have been placed wrong by a member of staff and the price is 39.99 , again becoming rude and sharp said there's nothing we can do To me this is a staff error items of clothing are just been put out anywhere and not priced correctly, I felt very intimated and like I was a child when spoken to. By both of the staff,"
"I did a huge clothing order on line. I had to return a lot of it, the young lady who served was polite and chatty. She did not look irritated by the fact that I had a few items to return, which is often the case in other stores. I always find the customer service really great at TKMaxx"
"The service was brillaint at the till . Had some lovley shoes lots of choice"
"Always great selection and really good prices. Can buy things not seen in other shops"
"I have been a customer of TKMaxx for longer than I can remember. I have just received a large order. Only 11 out of the 12 ordered items ordered and charged for arrived. One of the lesser value items was missing. I called to advise them of the absent item and I was told they needed to fully investigate before they could send out the absent item or refund me. The customers service rep was named RICHARD (who claims to not work under a surname... perhaps soon he will be request to be known by a symbol?). He was quite understandably limited in any authority, yet refused my request to speak with anyone more senior with appropriate knowledge, experience and empathy. I simply asked for the item to be dispatched immediately as i had paid for next day delivery as i had needed them Next Day - or alternatively refund me immediately and I would source a replacement item without delay elsewhere. I was not being unreasonable. I have paid for something and not received it. The seemingly inexperienced immature individual even sniggered at one point. Certainly does not adhere to their COMPANY STATEMENT ONLINE - that "At the very heart of our business is treating all of our customers and associates with dignity and respect and we have a long history, both as a retailer and an employer, of valuing diversity."... really? Left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and I'm off to John Lewis to happily pay more and be treated respectfully!"
"TKMAXX lost my parcel for over 1 month. They refused to give me a refund and asked me to stay in for the package on ten occasions. Each occasion I waited in the whole day - it was never delivered. They then said if they find the parcel they would send it to me as a good will gesture - only to find it and keep it. Ive lost all respect for the brand. They are rude and abrupt on the phone and lack the service skills you anticipate of a store in the UK."
"very happy!!"
"i am shopping on a regular basis at tkmaxx and I am always so please about the bargain they have! i came acrossia very nice clothes and handbags at a reasonable price!"
"Incredible prices for top brands and top quality products. Very fast home delivery and no hassle returns"
"Croydon store and Head office. Only after I sighted Consumer Law. Lots of faffing around initially. Unnecessary."
"I purchased a bag at Tk maxx in Selly Oak Birmingham. There was a problem with the till, they had had a new system. I was told the transaction didn't go through. However, I was charged twice. After speaking to the store manager, I got in contact with customer service who arranged for a refund. I was also told that I would receive a £5 gift card for my trouble. No gift card arrived, thought I was just being fobbed off, and I have to wait 5/6 days to get my money back. I was told that this is very unusual, however, a relative had the same problem in the city centre branch a few weeks ago. They seem to have a problem. Not impressed at all."
Tkmaxx is rated 3.77 based on 88 reviews