Tkmaxx Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Tkmaxx

How would you rate Tkmaxx?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Petra Lawrence

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tkmaxx in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Petra Lawrence
"A wide variety of products available on the website and easy to navigate. I like the different delivery options and the free home delivery with orders over a certain amount."
Kim Lorraine
"Happy staff. Found what I wanted. Tidy shop with lots to choose from."
Julia Eden-Mason
"I had bought quite a few things online from TKMAXX. Most of it was fine but I did had to return one item, which I returned to the local Stores in Worcester. If, you are like me, you dread having to take things back as it is such a long wait & a drawn out process. NOT with TKMAXX - they were great & the whole thing took about 2 minutes!!! Shame other Stores can't do the same - most of them want your life story & inside leg measurement in order to facilitate a return!! Julia Eden-Mason"
Wayne Pretorius
"Easy to find a bargain"
Yvonne
"The products I purchased were of high quality and at a very low price. Also the girl at the till was very pleasant and helpful which always makes for an enjoyable shopping experience."
"Shops ok just opening times online are wrong opens 9.00 not 8.00 on a saturday"
"There is good quality clothes at a reasonable price. The retail experience is fun and I often find real bargains which makes me happy"
Matt Nicholson
"Brilliant selection of products at the Bolton middlebrook store."
Antonio Miragliotta
"Amazing prices and quick delivery - can't really ask for more!"
George Reynolds
"I stumbled across the ideal polo shirt which cost at least 50% less than if I were to go to the labelled shop. It is an excellent fit. This motivated me to look further and found a couple of other bargains namely labelled socks and underwear again at very modest prices."
"I sometimes shop in TK Maxx at Tottenham Retail Park, North London. There's a lady called June who works at the fitting room, she is very polite and helpful. I would really like her to be recognised as she is really helpful and gives you her honest opinion when you ask for her advice. I hope she is appreciated as she is an asset to the company, she should be promoted and praised for her work at the very least."
Mr ELIANA
"courtesy and very good store"
"Great selection of clothing"
Aileen Miller
"Great choice of quality items at really great prices. I’ve did most of my Xmas shopping with them and very pleased with everything I’ve bought. Easy to return to store if something doesn’t suit. Some really great bargains to be found on their online clearance. Use their website more than many of the others. Very happy!"
"I was in the Doncaster (frenchgate) branch! When I couldn't find what I was looking for I asked a member of staff to help, when I asked the woman for help she was very rude and walked away I believe the staff member was called yana. I then asked another member of staff for help and she gladly did so in a happy and helpful manner if it wasn't for this lady I would not be shopping at TK maxx some of the staff are very rude and need to do there job properly!"
Lavinia Simiocencu
"I bought a very nice bag."
Noel Power
"I have purchased various items of Ben Sherman clothing in recent weeks including t-shirts, long sleeve shirts and a jacket; all of which were reasonably priced and fitted perfectly. Highly Recommended."
"Great brands and their prices are very competitive."
Tamson Barber
"They sold me things I didn't know I wanted"
"I have been a dedicated shopper online and in store for a good few years now . However in the past couple of weeks I have had two orders go missing in the system after having both orders acknowledged and money taken. By the time I managed to speak to customer service after waiting on the phone for ages I was told it would take up to 48 hours for their email to be read and acted upon . The orders were already 5 to 6 days in the system and of course when warehouse eventually acted the items were no longer there . What is the problem, is it when you only order under £50 you are discriminated against. I don’t understand how an order can be lost twice in the space of 2 weeks to the same person . I did send a complaint which hadn’t up to now had a response, it’s a very disappointing situation, I will not shop online with TKMaxx again . Kevin Moore"
Tkmaxx is rated 3.87 based on 60 reviews