Tkmaxx Reviews

Tkmaxx have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

67% of reviewers recommend Tkmaxx
2PM
2PM
Telephone

How would you rate Tkmaxx ?

"No customer services. I spent more than 200 hundreds pounds and when I wanted to use 1 of the items.its tear apart in first minute. After 3 days I went to the shop for exchang a very rude manager said to me she doesn't do it and I told me go away and do anything u want . A have a picture of products and the receipt . Please don't by from them because they stealing people money and have no any customer service."
"Absolutely appalled at tkmaxx customer service!! I ordered a mirror for click and collect, turns out it got lost in transit. Instead of any normal company resending the mirror I ordered was told that I would have to get refunded then reorder.. Now the mirror has gone up by £20 in price and they are making me reorder at the new price. Would be very wery ordering online again, such a shame because I love the shop."
"Absolutely appalling service when you order online. Firstly I would say never ever do a click and collect, my parcel was meant to arrive at the store in 3 days which I got a confirmation that it has. Went to the store no parcel, apparently dpd had some glitch. I then had to wait 5 days to be told it’ll take around another week. Obviously I cancelled! Then I replaced an order and clicked on the wrong size so I asked to cancel it, that was not possible apparently as you can’t once orders go through. So I ordered the same item again with the correct size as next day delivery to be sent an email saying you order has been cancelled! Like what a disgrace, I have never had such bad service from any other retail store before."
"I went in for a Christmas application form to the altrincham store, when I went in and asked about it I got looked at and the girl behind the till just walked away without saying anything, when I did finally receive one, I filled it out and went to hand it in, firstly I was ignored again by staff who were stood around the till chatting whilst there was a long que waiting. Then when I did eventually get someone to see to me I got told that they had filled all the places, I then binned the form as it was no use. The day after a friend of mine went and handed her form in who had it taken, so I therefore rang up to enquire, I got no help and the person on the phone didn’t know why this happened and didn’t seem to know anything, then got told to fill another and go back and hand it in again. I think the store service is unacceptable and the knowledge the staff have is unacceptable."
"TKmaxx is great for goods with a good price reduction but customer service and online delivery is terrible and quite unreliable. They never deliver when they say they will and there is always an excuse: either we request for a change of the delivery date when we didn't or the address is incomplete when is not... If you wish to order online either pay for next day delivery or collect it from a store as the delivery service is extremely poor and you won't get much help from customer service unfortunately."
"I can’t thank the Southend enough. Excellent service, I left some items in a bag, they went above and beyond to Contact me. Especially Jo and Jane. So impressed. Thank you"
"Visted the store earlier this week to purchase our tall 13year old son some new joggers. We were guided towards the sporty menswear section, he found a pair quickly and he sought advice regarding style and fit from LInda on fitting room.Linda was as usual very friendly and helpful. Happy son thank you Linda."
"After living in the States for many years and shopping regular at TGMAX got great deals on everything. Here not very good at all deals ? never found any and it is really over priced. There you could find really great bath towels and you did not have get the face cloths and hand towels if you did not want them here you can only get them sets put together by the staff and not enough matching bath towels. Also sheet sets cannot get them here because most Brits are lazy don't use top sheets. Really disappointed in TKMAX third rate store"
"Disgusting service. Have just started using their online service and ordering for the last 6 months and found terrible service... one item missing from one order... another much waited for order cancelled by them without any attempt to resolve or reason... disgusted and frustrated!!!? Tkmaxx used to be my favourite now its on my blackened out list..."
"We visited TKmaxx at Scarborough as we always do when we holiday there. all the staff were helpful and the store was nice, clean and organised and we bought some bargains as well. thank you for an enjoyable shopping experience.l"
"T.k.maxx in the Kingsway Retail Park, Derby is one of the best places to shop, the staff, from the manager down, is always cheerful and helpful, Nothing ever appears too much trouble for Tags and Signe (Tkmakk, staff) and the parking is really convenient. Thank you T.K.MAXX"
"Being served by Megi again in Cowley store. Brilliant customer service, she makes you feel very valuable customer. 👏"
"Great variety at even better prices."
"I found something I wasn’t expecting to find"
"Good prices, great selection, conveniently located in city centre. Good returns/exchange policy."
"Since finding TKmaxx, I can honestly say its the best thing I have ever done, your getting designer outfit at really low prices, prices to suit your budget. Tkmaxx are different from your average normal store, where everything is the same. It's unique and adds elegance to everyday life/living. You can be so creative with the outfits you purchase at Tkmaxx, add accessories to jazz it up and be different, stand out from the crowd and feel good about yourself, not having to spend a fortune, like other stores, to look good and be noticed. I would like to thank the staff at Jct 9 for making my shopping experience an enjoyable one, the staff are so friendly and helpful it makes you feel important that they acknowledges you, hence the reason why I always went back to the store. If you look after your customer they will always spread their experience with others, like I have done. Mrs Bell"
"Went to buy a jacket on the 6th may there was 5 of the same jackets on the end rail saying new balance 24.99 but when I went to pAy the women became very rude and snotty when I questioned her over the price then got her colleague to have a look who said the jackets have been placed wrong by a member of staff and the price is 39.99 , again becoming rude and sharp said there's nothing we can do To me this is a staff error items of clothing are just been put out anywhere and not priced correctly, I felt very intimated and like I was a child when spoken to. By both of the staff,"
"I did a huge clothing order on line. I had to return a lot of it, the young lady who served was polite and chatty. She did not look irritated by the fact that I had a few items to return, which is often the case in other stores. I always find the customer service really great at TKMaxx"
"The service was brillaint at the till . Had some lovley shoes lots of choice"
"Always great selection and really good prices. Can buy things not seen in other shops"
Tkmaxx is rated 3.66 based on 95 reviews