Tkmaxx Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Tkmaxx

How would you rate Tkmaxx ?

Laura_miau
"Great variety at even better prices."
Fiona Clayton
"I found something I wasn’t expecting to find"
William Cartmell
"Good prices, great selection, conveniently located in city centre. Good returns/exchange policy."
"Since finding TKmaxx, I can honestly say its the best thing I have ever done, your getting designer outfit at really low prices, prices to suit your budget. Tkmaxx are different from your average normal store, where everything is the same. It's unique and adds elegance to everyday life/living. You can be so creative with the outfits you purchase at Tkmaxx, add accessories to jazz it up and be different, stand out from the crowd and feel good about yourself, not having to spend a fortune, like other stores, to look good and be noticed. I would like to thank the staff at Jct 9 for making my shopping experience an enjoyable one, the staff are so friendly and helpful it makes you feel important that they acknowledges you, hence the reason why I always went back to the store. If you look after your customer they will always spread their experience with others, like I have done. Mrs Bell"
"Went to buy a jacket on the 6th may there was 5 of the same jackets on the end rail saying new balance 24.99 but when I went to pAy the women became very rude and snotty when I questioned her over the price then got her colleague to have a look who said the jackets have been placed wrong by a member of staff and the price is 39.99 , again becoming rude and sharp said there's nothing we can do To me this is a staff error items of clothing are just been put out anywhere and not priced correctly, I felt very intimated and like I was a child when spoken to. By both of the staff,"
Caroline Brennan
"I did a huge clothing order on line. I had to return a lot of it, the young lady who served was polite and chatty. She did not look irritated by the fact that I had a few items to return, which is often the case in other stores. I always find the customer service really great at TKMaxx"
Shelley Dalby
"The service was brillaint at the till . Had some lovley shoes lots of choice"
Avril Baker
"Always great selection and really good prices. Can buy things not seen in other shops"
"I have been a customer of TKMaxx for longer than I can remember. I have just received a large order. Only 11 out of the 12 ordered items ordered and charged for arrived. One of the lesser value items was missing. I called to advise them of the absent item and I was told they needed to fully investigate before they could send out the absent item or refund me. The customers service rep was named RICHARD (who claims to not work under a surname... perhaps soon he will be request to be known by a symbol?). He was quite understandably limited in any authority, yet refused my request to speak with anyone more senior with appropriate knowledge, experience and empathy. I simply asked for the item to be dispatched immediately as i had paid for next day delivery as i had needed them Next Day - or alternatively refund me immediately and I would source a replacement item without delay elsewhere. I was not being unreasonable. I have paid for something and not received it. The seemingly inexperienced immature individual even sniggered at one point. Certainly does not adhere to their COMPANY STATEMENT ONLINE - that "At the very heart of our business is treating all of our customers and associates with dignity and respect and we have a long history, both as a retailer and an employer, of valuing diversity."... really? Left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and I'm off to John Lewis to happily pay more and be treated respectfully!"
"TKMAXX lost my parcel for over 1 month. They refused to give me a refund and asked me to stay in for the package on ten occasions. Each occasion I waited in the whole day - it was never delivered. They then said if they find the parcel they would send it to me as a good will gesture - only to find it and keep it. Ive lost all respect for the brand. They are rude and abrupt on the phone and lack the service skills you anticipate of a store in the UK."
Anna Negowska
"very happy!!"
Claudia
"i am shopping on a regular basis at tkmaxx and I am always so please about the bargain they have! i came acrossia very nice clothes and handbags at a reasonable price!"
H J HALL
"Incredible prices for top brands and top quality products. Very fast home delivery and no hassle returns"
Pleased Of London
"Croydon store and Head office. Only after I sighted Consumer Law. Lots of faffing around initially. Unnecessary."
"I purchased a bag at Tk maxx in Selly Oak Birmingham. There was a problem with the till, they had had a new system. I was told the transaction didn't go through. However, I was charged twice. After speaking to the store manager, I got in contact with customer service who arranged for a refund. I was also told that I would receive a £5 gift card for my trouble. No gift card arrived, thought I was just being fobbed off, and I have to wait 5/6 days to get my money back. I was told that this is very unusual, however, a relative had the same problem in the city centre branch a few weeks ago. They seem to have a problem. Not impressed at all."
JURGITA JUCYTE
"Lots of brands, good prices!!!!"
Ciara Morrissey
"Loads of wonderful products to browse through. Bright, clean shop layout. Friendly, helpful staff."
Julian Warren
"The quality of the merchandise and there’s much more choice on line they also keep you updated on there latest offers"
A Disgusted And Very Dissatisfied Member Of The Public!
Verified Reviewer
"I really don't think this company deserves any stars! I returned a bag bought before Xmas, still waiting for a refund!!!!!! I was informed by a member of staff that I could get a full refund with a gift receipt until the 28th January 2018. I returned the bag to the Maidstone branch on the 14th January, was told I could only have a credit note. When I refused to accept a credit note because members of staff told me that I could have a refund, the staff member called security to have me escorted off out of the shop!!!!! I contacted TKMaxx customer services, who appeared to be sympathetic and apologised for the way I was treated asking me to return the bag via post quoting a reference number, on receipt of the bag I would be contacted to make arrangements for me to receive a refund. Two weeks passed, no communication, no refund! I rang customer services again, they apologized for the delay in getting back to me and then offered to send me a credit note!!!!!!!!! They are now denying that they promised me a refund........... What is really scary is that calls are not recorded, they just take notes.....I am now being told that the notes do not say that I was promised a refund, which is completely untrue. I insisted on speaking to a Manager and was promised a call ball within 24hrs. Yes, you guessed it, I'm still waiting weeks later. I have rung Head Office many times and can't find a way of speaking to a Manager or a person of authority without going through the same customer services team who mislead me. I have been lied to on more than one occasion, I have been humiliated in one particular store and I am still waiting for a refund for goods that I purchased and returned before the end of January 2018 . Perhaps a member of the TKMaxx/Homes Sense Management team would like to tell me how I can communicate with a person in authority who has some integrity and will resolve this matter once and for all."
"Ordered two pairs of Michael Corrs jeans uk size 22 online. Received order to find out they were tiny size. Took them back to store and they were baffled too as everything said uk size 22. All they could surmise was that it was in inches and not a size 22. Extremely disappointed."
Tkmaxx is rated 3.79 based on 83 reviews