Tkmaxx Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Tkmaxx

How would you rate Tkmaxx?

70 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Claudia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tkmaxx in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Claudia
"i am shopping on a regular basis at tkmaxx and I am always so please about the bargain they have! i came acrossia very nice clothes and handbags at a reasonable price!"
H J HALL
"Incredible prices for top brands and top quality products. Very fast home delivery and no hassle returns"
Pleased Of London
"Croydon store and Head office. Only after I sighted Consumer Law. Lots of faffing around initially. Unnecessary."
"I purchased a bag at Tk maxx in Selly Oak Birmingham. There was a problem with the till, they had had a new system. I was told the transaction didn't go through. However, I was charged twice. After speaking to the store manager, I got in contact with customer service who arranged for a refund. I was also told that I would receive a £5 gift card for my trouble. No gift card arrived, thought I was just being fobbed off, and I have to wait 5/6 days to get my money back. I was told that this is very unusual, however, a relative had the same problem in the city centre branch a few weeks ago. They seem to have a problem. Not impressed at all."
JURGITA JUCYTE
"Lots of brands, good prices!!!!"
Ciara Morrissey
"Loads of wonderful products to browse through. Bright, clean shop layout. Friendly, helpful staff."
Julian Warren
"The quality of the merchandise and there’s much more choice on line they also keep you updated on there latest offers"
A Disgusted And Very Dissatisfied Member Of The Public!
Verified Reviewer
"I really don't think this company deserves any stars! I returned a bag bought before Xmas, still waiting for a refund!!!!!! I was informed by a member of staff that I could get a full refund with a gift receipt until the 28th January 2018. I returned the bag to the Maidstone branch on the 14th January, was told I could only have a credit note. When I refused to accept a credit note because members of staff told me that I could have a refund, the staff member called security to have me escorted off out of the shop!!!!! I contacted TKMaxx customer services, who appeared to be sympathetic and apologised for the way I was treated asking me to return the bag via post quoting a reference number, on receipt of the bag I would be contacted to make arrangements for me to receive a refund. Two weeks passed, no communication, no refund! I rang customer services again, they apologized for the delay in getting back to me and then offered to send me a credit note!!!!!!!!! They are now denying that they promised me a refund........... What is really scary is that calls are not recorded, they just take notes.....I am now being told that the notes do not say that I was promised a refund, which is completely untrue. I insisted on speaking to a Manager and was promised a call ball within 24hrs. Yes, you guessed it, I'm still waiting weeks later. I have rung Head Office many times and can't find a way of speaking to a Manager or a person of authority without going through the same customer services team who mislead me. I have been lied to on more than one occasion, I have been humiliated in one particular store and I am still waiting for a refund for goods that I purchased and returned before the end of January 2018 . Perhaps a member of the TKMaxx/Homes Sense Management team would like to tell me how I can communicate with a person in authority who has some integrity and will resolve this matter once and for all."
"Ordered two pairs of Michael Corrs jeans uk size 22 online. Received order to find out they were tiny size. Took them back to store and they were baffled too as everything said uk size 22. All they could surmise was that it was in inches and not a size 22. Extremely disappointed."
"Passing by your Market Square branch in Cambridge a few days ago, I decided to have a quick look at your range of handbags and there I stayed for almost one hour, so pleased I felt by the professional and special attention I received from one of your assistants whose name I have the pleasure to mention here. She is Clelia (no. 7176). She not only helped me to choose the right style and colour for the occasion I needed but also introduced me to your B&B range of products. I was very impressed by her friendly personality and impeccable way of assisting customers as well as by the organized and neatly way she displays and maintains both these sections. Well Done, Clelia ! Thank you !"
"Variety and good value"
Kal
"Price.quality"
Petra Lawrence
"A wide variety of products available on the website and easy to navigate. I like the different delivery options and the free home delivery with orders over a certain amount."
Kim Lorraine
"Happy staff. Found what I wanted. Tidy shop with lots to choose from."
Julia Eden-Mason
"I had bought quite a few things online from TKMAXX. Most of it was fine but I did had to return one item, which I returned to the local Stores in Worcester. If, you are like me, you dread having to take things back as it is such a long wait & a drawn out process. NOT with TKMAXX - they were great & the whole thing took about 2 minutes!!! Shame other Stores can't do the same - most of them want your life story & inside leg measurement in order to facilitate a return!! Julia Eden-Mason"
Wayne Pretorius
"Easy to find a bargain"
Yvonne
"The products I purchased were of high quality and at a very low price. Also the girl at the till was very pleasant and helpful which always makes for an enjoyable shopping experience."
"Shops ok just opening times online are wrong opens 9.00 not 8.00 on a saturday"
"There is good quality clothes at a reasonable price. The retail experience is fun and I often find real bargains which makes me happy"
Matt Nicholson
"Brilliant selection of products at the Bolton middlebrook store."
Tkmaxx is rated 3.79 based on 72 reviews