TJH Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend TJH Bathrooms
Read TJH Bathrooms  Reviews

About TJH Bathrooms :

Online retailer supplying luxury bathrooms to the public and bathroom installation industry, working with the most reputable manufacturers in the world.

Tell us how TJH Bathrooms made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tom will re-assure you from start to finish of the job. They done my batroom hallway up to high standard. The team are very tidy, polite, and the job completed quickly. I should say that the price is very competetive and the workmanship is second to none. I am happy to recommend TJH Bathroom headed by Tom........... Thanks Lawrence
Ordered a Matki shower Oct 2017. Bit apprehensive that I might be selecting the wrong model but Tom at TJH was helpful and sent email photos to confirm choices. Delays by the courier were rectified quickly by Tom who kept me informed without being prompted. Arrived within expected timescales. Good price for product. Would recommend without hesitation.
I bought a shower enclosure, Tom was really helpful when I phoned with a few questions and my shower arrived when he said it would. I would be happy to shop with TJH again.
Avery thing ordered was delivered on time with no problems .
Excellent service and value for money
good service, price and communication
Very helpful and good information once distributor details were known. Quick to help and resolve incorrect order issue caused by myself. Overall good experience.
Excellent service from Tom, delivery was at a time of my choice & price was cheaper than anywhere else on the net! Well done TJH ..
excellent service and happy with the bathroom products .
My order of 22nd December, no; 19540, has still not been delivered! What's the problem?
Goods arrived promptly and on time. The went to the invoice address instead of the delivery address though.
Great price for the ordered Matki shower, good delivery service, and great customer service. Would use again.
TJH Bathrooms  5 star review on 5th November 2016
TJH Bathrooms dealt with my order very well there was a item missing from my order and they arranged for it to be delivered that very afternoon, well done and thank you very much. I will certainly recomend this company for its excellent customer service and quick delivery 5 stars

Sue Crane
Came very well packaged, item as expected, very happy with my product.
Great product, great service with us in 2 days

Will use again !
Very good service and calling back from Tom. Straight on the case from first call and ensured everything went smoothly
I was quite cautious initially as the website comes up flagged as suspicious and potentially malicious when viewed on chrome in android, although not in safari on the Mac.
However website was well laid out and easy to use, and sage pay are always good too.

Following my order, I didn't receive a confirmation email, which thew me. Again this turned out to be because Google didn't trust the site and marked it as spam.
When I contacted TJH, they were particularly helpful, prompt and useful.

Order arrived no problems and as ordered.
If TJH can make friends with Google, this will be full 5 star top quality service.
Very quick delivery. Great towel rail at a good price. Would use again.
Goods as described, quick delivery, good communications. I would have no hesitation in using TJH for future purchases.
Very good customer service and the best price on the internet for what I was purchasing. Would recommend and use again.
TJH Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 40 reviews