The Jewellery Channel Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend The Jewellery Channel

How would you rate The Jewellery Channel ?

"I cancelled an order straight away after ordering and phoned to check it had been cancelled and was told the money hadn't been taken then told my refund would be in 3 - 4 working days. 9 days in and no refund. Nothing but excuses when you phone the customer services team. You cannot speak to the Manager if you ask. No one phones you back. No one answers you're emails. It's pretty bad service and will never shop with them again. Very unhappy. It feels like stealing when people don't give you your money back."
"The jewellery is generally of a high standard, I have returned a few items over the years that I felt were not value for money. The refund policy works well, although in the case of a dispute customer service are NOT on the side of the customer."
"Item ordered 11th September. Money taken from account 11th September. Now 18th September and no goods. Customer "Care" department rude and arrogant - say item was pre-order, (though not told at time). No idea when item will be in stock. It will take them a week to return money!!!!! I DO NOT TRUST THEM."
"I have been a Jewellery Channel customer since 2007 and have bought across the ranges, from expensive, high-end products right down to the cheap items. In my personal experience, the high-end products are excellent and the cheap items are, well...cheap and often poor quality. But what REALLY REALLY annoys me is the constant claims that items will be with purchasers within "3-5 working days" on the Standard Delivery option. This has consistently proved to be sheer fantasy - at the moment I'm desperately waiting for an item I ordered on the 13th - it still hasn't even been dispatched and today is the 17th, i.e. already 4 working days and it's still sitting in the warehouse. I have queried this twice with the customer service department, who simply stated that it's "on standard delivery" - so I won't hold my breath then.... The only other way round this problem seems to be by using the Fast Track delivery option, charged at £10.00 and quite often that proves to be not as fast as is claimed. When is TJC going to fix this problem??????????"
"I bought a large ruby ring in 9 carat gold, early this year, I didn’t realise that the ruby had been glass filled, as it didn’t state this on the receipt or on the tv advert when I bought it, I have since contacted TJC and apparently it states on their terms and conditions that they can use a variety of processes! . I would still expect it to say what treatment had been done to my ring on the certificate. As I would have returned it. As it is too large for me I have tried to sell it, and was told by the buyer it was glass filled which I didn’t know. I paid £300 for this ring and can’t sell it for £100 , please don’t buy from them as they aren’t interested. It was over the 30 days so I can’t return it. I feel that they are misrepresenting what processes are done to the various stones they sell, as they don’t state exactly what has been done to your stone when you purchase it."
"I bought a Opatra dermineck in late march 2018, and paid £250 for it but a few weeks later I saw it on their TV channel again at £199. I rang up to complain but they denied selling it at £199. They used to be very good but lately they are selling rubbish, their silver turns black within weeks."
"They refused to supply without first seeing my passport and a utility bill. Mastercard said I should shop on the " High Street""
"I have just received my Premier collection leather handbag in green.item number 2867421. I absolutely love this bag, I am a bag collector who has many handbags. It is of super quality, I do not know how they it for the price It is worthy of the 5 stars"
"Ordered on Monday morning and paid extra for next day delivery, by Tuesday afternoon I was getting concerned as the £300 item had not been dispatched and I wanted it on Wednesday to give my partner as a gift on the Thursday morning so I gave them a ring and was told it "should be dispatched today". Early evening came and I checked again to see it had still not been dispatched and gave them a ring again to find out it was not being dispatched so I cancelled the order. I rang them Wednesday morning to see if there was any option for a timed etc delivery if I paid extra but the telesales person was no help and was told I was better off sourcing one locally. I wasted two days waiting for them when I could have sourced elsewhere and had only a few hours to find a replacement. Please do not waist your time or money if you are in a rush or if you want to deal with a company with compassion."
"Do not buy from TJC. My partner bought me an engagement ring. The platinum snapped and diamond fell out! Sent back to TJC within one year warranty in November and asked for full refund. Got refused. TJC said they would repair the ring. It’s now March and I have no ring or refund. Seeking advice regarding consumer rights. Shocking!"
"I have been buying from the Jewellery Channel for some years and have never been disappointed with items. I always buy from them for birthday and Chrsitmas gifts and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Andrina Ivatt"
"I'm a very fussy customer I've never had a problem with anything I've purchased from tjc very good value a lot cheaper from the high street shops"
"Beautiful items, timely delivery. No quibble full refund if unhappy with the items"
"Always incredible value for money, unusual designs you rarely see anyone else wearing and always efficient to deal with."
The Jewellery Channel is rated 2.71 based on 14 reviews