The Jewellery Channel Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend The Jewellery Channel

How would you rate The Jewellery Channel ?

"I bought a Opatra dermineck in late march 2018, and paid £250 for it but a few weeks later I saw it on their TV channel again at £199. I rang up to complain but they denied selling it at £199. They used to be very good but lately they are selling rubbish, their silver turns black within weeks."
"They refused to supply without first seeing my passport and a utility bill. Mastercard said I should shop on the " High Street""
"I have just received my Premier collection leather handbag in green.item number 2867421. I absolutely love this bag, I am a bag collector who has many handbags. It is of super quality, I do not know how they it for the price It is worthy of the 5 stars"
"Ordered on Monday morning and paid extra for next day delivery, by Tuesday afternoon I was getting concerned as the £300 item had not been dispatched and I wanted it on Wednesday to give my partner as a gift on the Thursday morning so I gave them a ring and was told it "should be dispatched today". Early evening came and I checked again to see it had still not been dispatched and gave them a ring again to find out it was not being dispatched so I cancelled the order. I rang them Wednesday morning to see if there was any option for a timed etc delivery if I paid extra but the telesales person was no help and was told I was better off sourcing one locally. I wasted two days waiting for them when I could have sourced elsewhere and had only a few hours to find a replacement. Please do not waist your time or money if you are in a rush or if you want to deal with a company with compassion."
"Do not buy from TJC. My partner bought me an engagement ring. The platinum snapped and diamond fell out! Sent back to TJC within one year warranty in November and asked for full refund. Got refused. TJC said they would repair the ring. It’s now March and I have no ring or refund. Seeking advice regarding consumer rights. Shocking!"
Guest
"I have been buying from the Jewellery Channel for some years and have never been disappointed with items. I always buy from them for birthday and Chrsitmas gifts and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Andrina Ivatt"
Susan Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm a very fussy customer I've never had a problem with anything I've purchased from tjc very good value a lot cheaper from the high street shops"
Mandy
"Beautiful items, timely delivery. No quibble full refund if unhappy with the items"
Brenda Ward
"Always incredible value for money, unusual designs you rarely see anyone else wearing and always efficient to deal with."
The Jewellery Channel is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews