The Jewellery Channel Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend The Jewellery Channel
08AM
8AM

Tell us how The Jewellery Channel made you happy

"Purchased for the first time this week and honestly it was not a good experience! I had a free voucher for all day delivery and used it but the final order that day did not automatically remove the p&p. Spoke to customer services who made out they were doing me a huge favour removing the p&p even though I had spoken to customer services before making my multiple orders and was guaranteed there would be no postage charge whatsoever all day if I continued to add to my online order which I had done. Furthermore, I had spoken to a customer service adviser and was told an item had been cancelled only to discover a few days later, it had not. Their attitude was just not good - very non-caring and placing blame on the customer immediately until you can evidence it was not your fault which, thankfully in my case, I could. Also I was concerned there is no mention of ETHICAL MINING on their website - not even when I Googled it later could I find any info on TJC and ethical mining - which is a big thing for me so this was another reason I will not be purchasing again from TJC."
Are you The Jewellery Channel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I returned 9ct Gold ring(Ruby and Zircon). I paid £6.00 special delivery to return this ! which had been worn only twice. It was signed for by TJC on the 28/03/19.....Having heard nothing. I rang the company. To be told refund was imminent would be about 3 days... ..No refund no contact. This company are unbelievable. Not at all helpful. If you buy £10.00 stuff you tend to expect rubbish.. When when purchasing 9ct Gold With stones. You tend to expect better! Will wait and see,before I involve trading standards!"
"i have been shopping with TJC for many years and no complaints really except once when gold overlay chains were not good. i received a refund lost the postage both times though but overall I find them good especially the beautiful throws and other textiles for the money .they are beautiful and good quality better than the stores on the high street I found customer services very good and i actually sent a message to say so ."
""They are taking money from my bank account when I have not received goods. I returned items as new but still have no refund and that was in January. Even worse is that they are making me pay for items I have never received and they are taking the money from my account. They ignore my emails and cut me off if I phone too. The jewellery is very poor quality and jewelers who I have spoken to clearly state that the jewellery is not worth even the scrap value. We must stop them stealing from us and other people. Trading Standards are happy for you to contact them."
"I returned items as new but still have no refund and that was in January. Even worse is that they are making me pay for items I have never received and they are taking the money from my account. They ignore my emails and cut me off if I phone too. The jewellery is very poor quality and jewelers who I have spoken to clearly state that the jewellery is not worth even the scrap value. We must stop them stealing from us and other people. Trading Standards are happy for you to contact them."
"This company does not even deserve a star. Steer clear and do not order anything from this company. The customer service is virtually non existent and they deliberately misrepresent on TV. Then when you pick them up on this, they more or less call you a liar and rely on the fact that you won’t have the footage (which I didn’t). TJC don’t act with integrity and they have zero respect for their customers. I will never purchase from them again. NOTE: if you do order and you need to return, ensure you return the item within the 30days allowing at least 3days for Royal Mail as they have a “strict” 30 day policy rule and there are no exceptions. My item arrived one working day late, which they counted as three because they included Saturday & Sunday and they sent the item back to me! This presumably is because of the rubbish they are selling, therefore they would rather return the item back to you. Order at your own peril, personally I’d steer very clear."
"Got a gold ring from them for Christmas. Three weeks later the stone fell out and we were lucky to find it again. Sent it back. Refused to give me a refund or replacement. Also took them 3 weeks to decide to repair it because they told me they had to decide if I broke it or it was faulty. A prong broke right off and the stone fell out of course it was faulty. It took about 4 weeks total but I finally got the ring back, and customer service were a nightmare to deal with, very rude. I took it to a local repair shop to have them check it, they told me it was about ready to fall off again and a new prong was just glued on. I had to get them to repair it properly."
"I have not had anything really to send back. But few things that were dear as gifts for others' did break or stones fell out and their cheaper jewellery never done that which bit of a surprise."
"Paid for a nearly 1300 pound illiana 18k Rose gold 5ct morganite ring.. Recieved ring but no certificate.. Rang to get certificate sent and recieved a tjc one not an illiana.. Rang again waiting on an illiana one for nearly 3 weeks try to ring again and my number is blocked.... Dnt think I'll be buying from here ever again"
"Dreadful customer service. Ordered an item which they texted me saying it would be delivered on Jan 3rd. This is now the 17th and it still hasn`t arrived. like other customers they are proving to be a nightmare to get to the bottom of it and they never reply to emails plus the live chat line is always busy! Won`t be ordering from them again."
"Absolutely fantastic. Been shopping with TJC for a few years now, had a couple of problems with orders and these have been rectified swiftly. Very impressed with the Christmas deliveries including one being sent within 24hrs to ensure it will arrive. Looking forward to my next items."
"Truly awful. Ordered 2 items received 1. I have tried to sort this with them but it's a daily battle and I am getting nowhere so doing a chargeback now. Never shop here please you'll regret it"
"Still waiting for the return of my ring purchased through TJC that is being re sized. It’s been over 9 weeks and I’m still waiting, customer services has constantly lied as to where the ring is and promises to call back and just doesn’t bother most of the time."
"I cancelled an order straight away after ordering and phoned to check it had been cancelled and was told the money hadn't been taken then told my refund would be in 3 - 4 working days. 9 days in and no refund. Nothing but excuses when you phone the customer services team. You cannot speak to the Manager if you ask. No one phones you back. No one answers you're emails. It's pretty bad service and will never shop with them again. Very unhappy. It feels like stealing when people don't give you your money back."
"The jewellery is generally of a high standard, I have returned a few items over the years that I felt were not value for money. The refund policy works well, although in the case of a dispute customer service are NOT on the side of the customer."
"Item ordered 11th September. Money taken from account 11th September. Now 18th September and no goods. Customer "Care" department rude and arrogant - say item was pre-order, (though not told at time). No idea when item will be in stock. It will take them a week to return money!!!!! I DO NOT TRUST THEM."
"I have been a Jewellery Channel customer since 2007 and have bought across the ranges, from expensive, high-end products right down to the cheap items. In my personal experience, the high-end products are excellent and the cheap items are, well...cheap and often poor quality. But what REALLY REALLY annoys me is the constant claims that items will be with purchasers within "3-5 working days" on the Standard Delivery option. This has consistently proved to be sheer fantasy - at the moment I'm desperately waiting for an item I ordered on the 13th - it still hasn't even been dispatched and today is the 17th, i.e. already 4 working days and it's still sitting in the warehouse. I have queried this twice with the customer service department, who simply stated that it's "on standard delivery" - so I won't hold my breath then.... The only other way round this problem seems to be by using the Fast Track delivery option, charged at £10.00 and quite often that proves to be not as fast as is claimed. When is TJC going to fix this problem??????????"
"I bought a large ruby ring in 9 carat gold, early this year, I didn’t realise that the ruby had been glass filled, as it didn’t state this on the receipt or on the tv advert when I bought it, I have since contacted TJC and apparently it states on their terms and conditions that they can use a variety of processes! . I would still expect it to say what treatment had been done to my ring on the certificate. As I would have returned it. As it is too large for me I have tried to sell it, and was told by the buyer it was glass filled which I didn’t know. I paid £300 for this ring and can’t sell it for £100 , please don’t buy from them as they aren’t interested. It was over the 30 days so I can’t return it. I feel that they are misrepresenting what processes are done to the various stones they sell, as they don’t state exactly what has been done to your stone when you purchase it."
"I bought a Opatra dermineck in late march 2018, and paid £250 for it but a few weeks later I saw it on their TV channel again at £199. I rang up to complain but they denied selling it at £199. They used to be very good but lately they are selling rubbish, their silver turns black within weeks."
The Jewellery Channel is rated 2.25 based on 28 reviews