The Jewellery Channel Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Jewellery Channel

How would you rate The Jewellery Channel?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Jewellery Channel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent customer service. Prompt and efficient delivery. Fuss-free returns policy."
"Very cooperative and polite staff , willing to help in every possible way, and made purchasing from them a pleasure. Could not ask for more!"
SYLVIA GETLEY
"They have so many fantastic goods not just jewerly ad they make great gifts"
"There products are great quality and great value."
Chris Beesley
"Great jewellery at fantastic prices, orders delivered within two days."
"Ordered on Monday morning and paid extra for next day delivery, by Tuesday afternoon I was getting concerned as the £300 item had not been dispatched and I wanted it on Wednesday to give my partner as a gift on the Thursday morning so I gave them a ring and was told it "should be dispatched today". Early evening came and I checked again to see it had still not been dispatched and gave them a ring again to find out it was not being dispatched so I cancelled the order. I rang them Wednesday morning to see if there was any option for a timed etc delivery if I paid extra but the telesales person was no help and was told I was better off sourcing one locally. I wasted two days waiting for them when I could have sourced elsewhere and had only a few hours to find a replacement. Please do not waist your time or money if you are in a rush or if you want to deal with a company with compassion."
Guest
"I have been buying from the Jewellery Channel for some years and have never been disappointed with items. I always buy from them for birthday and Chrsitmas gifts and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Andrina Ivatt"
Susan Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm a very fussy customer I've never had a problem with anything I've purchased from tjc very good value a lot cheaper from the high street shops"
Mandy
"Beautiful items, timely delivery. No quibble full refund if unhappy with the items"
Brenda Ward
"Always incredible value for money, unusual designs you rarely see anyone else wearing and always efficient to deal with."
The Jewellery Channel is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews