Tiso Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiso

How would you rate Tiso ?

Alex Gilbert
"Shipping of the tent that I ordered was free, and also took less than 24 hours to arrive with me."
"After deciding to take up kayaking and after plenty of desk top research I selected a Dagger Katana River 10.4 kayak. Only problem was that there were none left in the UK (late in the season) and were I live in Scotland there are no 'local' stockists. Tiso did a special order and a very fair deal for a line they do not normally stock which also arrived earlier than scheduled. The local Tiso store staff helped me load it on to the roof rack and off I went. Only had the boat out a couple of times so far but love it!"
Max
"Great range of outdoor clothing and not a national soul less chain Got a great deal on some extremely comfy new Hoka tor walking boots"
"Competitive prices and efficient delivery"
Tiso is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews