Tiso Reviews

6PM
6PM

john.butcher@oakbase.co.uk

How would you rate Tiso?

"Shipping of the tent that I ordered was free, and also took less than 24 hours to arrive with me."
Are you Tiso? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Tiso receives. Reply Now
"After deciding to take up kayaking and after plenty of desk top research I selected a Dagger Katana River 10.4 kayak. Only problem was that there were none left in the UK (late in the season) and were I live in Scotland there are no 'local' stockists. Tiso did a special order and a very fair deal for a line they do not normally stock which also arrived earlier than scheduled. The local Tiso store staff helped me load it on to the roof rack and off I went. Only had the boat out a couple of times so far but love it!"
Max
"Great range of outdoor clothing and not a national soul less chain Got a great deal on some extremely comfy new Hoka tor walking boots"
"Competitive prices and efficient delivery"
Tiso is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews