Joe at Tinhat Reviews

02AM
2AM
Click Here

Tell us how Joe at Tinhat made you happy

"I've never come across a more deceitful and underhand company than tinhat and the entire direct group. The company motto is 'profit first'. Quite happy to take my premium then messed me around for months after I had to make a claim. I am still without a working phone and having to take them to the financial ombudsman. Be warned: they will ignore you and come up with excuse after excuse. I would give zero stars if possible. Avoid the whole direct group"
Are you Joe at Tinhat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Joe at Tinhat is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews